The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

That reminds me of when my dad was looking after my aunties dog years ago. He got up in the middie of the night and stood in a fresh shite with his bare foot, treading it into the carpet at the same time, which of course he had to clean up. He told me he's still haunted by the feeling of warm dog shite oozing up between his toes.

:boak:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone that has had a puppie in the house will know that feeling.

Some might even send it a card :whistling:

Cyclist ignoring priority signs giving a big cheesy grin as he flouts the rules of the road. No wonder folk run them over.

Cyclists that think red traffic lights don't apply to them.

Rudolf's Mate

That reminds me of when my dad was looking after my aunties dog years ago. He got up in the middie of the night and stood in a fresh shite with his bare foot, treading it into the carpet at the same time, which of course he had to clean up. He told me he's still haunted by the feeling of warm dog shite oozing up between his toes.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A friend of mine was killed last year, someone was arrested and charged with his death. He's pled guilty to manslaughter and is due to be sentenced next week, the police have advised that he'll likely get 4-6 years. WTF is with that?!? You admit to killing someone and you're out in a couple of years. I'm absolutely livid!

A friend of mine was killed last year, someone was arrested and charged with his death. He's pled guilty to manslaughter and is due to be sentenced next week, the police have advised that he'll likely get 4-6 years. WTF is with that?!? You admit to killing someone and you're out in a couple of years. I'm absolutely livid!

This is the sort of thing that completely saps any confidence people have in the judicial system, scandalous.

This is the sort of thing that completely saps any confidence people have in the judicial system, scandalous.

It really does. My friend is a widow at 36 with a 1 year old boy and the culprit does a couple of years in jail. It's a joke.

It really does. My friend is a widow at 36 with a 1 year old boy and the culprit does a couple of years in jail. It's a joke.

A sad state of affairs, it really is.

Killing someone unintentionally. Obviously depends on the circumstances as to whether the sentence is exceedingly lenient.

Sooperstar

Killing someone unintentionally. Obviously depends on the circumstances as to whether the sentence is exceedingly lenient.

Not necessarily unintentional, just not planned.

He broke another persons arm earlier in the night and punched someone else in the face. In completely separate incidents.

My friend happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time after this guy had been on a night of rampage.

2-6 years to me is a joke but I'll just have to wait and see what decision the judge makes next week.

peter_hmfc

He broke another persons arm earlier in the night and punched someone else in the face. In completely separate incidents.

My friend happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time after this guy had been on a night of rampage.

2-6 years to me is a joke but I'll just have to wait and see what decision the judge makes next week.

Death penalty sounds about right.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Would definitely be too lenient in those circumstances.

Death penalty sounds about right.

No doubt about that Peter. :thumb:

Sounds like this boy was a maniac and deserves no leniency.

Sadly, if the creature is a model prisoner he will be released after serving half of the sentence handed down by the judge.

Sadly, if the creature is a model prisoner he will be released after serving half of the sentence handed down by the judge.

And the fact that he's been in jail since December that time will be taken off the sentence. It's infuriating.

My friend has written a witness statement to be read out in court, I hope that pulls on the judges heartstrings and makes a difference.

Sooperstar

And the fact that he's been in jail since December that time will be taken off the sentence. It's infuriating.

My friend has written a witness statement to be read out in court, I hope that pulls on the judges heartstrings and makes a difference.

Can't really have a complaint about time served being taken off.

Can't really have a complaint about time served being taken off.

No but from sentencing he could serve about 18 months for killing someone which, to me, is beyond belief.

Rudolf's Mate

Admittedly if a loved one or a mate had lost his life and someone was getting such a lenient sentence it would be pretty difficult to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still can't get over the killer of the takeaway driver, at Lochend, only getting 24 months a while back.

Sooperstar

No but from sentencing he could serve about 18 months for killing someone which, to me, is beyond belief.

So a total time served of 2 years. Completely agree with it being far too lenient.

On a lighter note (pun intended) fatties.

A woman just got in the same bus as me and the driver had to lower the bus as she was too fat to manage the step up to the bus. Then wheezed her way along the lower deck and took up two seats. The priority ones for people with disabilities as she couldn't make it to the top deck where there were loads of seats. You're not disabled love, you're morbidly obese.

Rival in the Reserves :lol:

:sob: probably

Weirdest thing about this, is that I'm in the same boat... honestly hahaha

Fitzroy Pointon

On a lighter note (pun intended) fatties.

A woman just got in the same bus as me and the driver had to lower the bus as she was too fat to manage the step up to the bus. Then wheezed her way along the lower deck and took up two seats. The priority ones for people with disabilities as she couldn't make it to the top deck where there were loads of seats. You're not disabled love, you're morbidly obese.

Being a fully paid up bus w@nker I have seen this on a number of occasions.  Usually they are greasy haired, red-faced and mouth breathing heavily due to the over-exertion of tackling one step and everyone else on the bus is an inconvenience to them.  

I was on the train from Irvine last weekend and some young, fat mess and her boyfriend and son (neither fat) got on.  She proceeded to take her sandals off and put her feet up on the seats.  Rather than asking him, she clicked her fingers at her boyfriend and said "crisps" then gave the wee fella a jumbo bag of roast chicken Walkers.  

Being a fully paid up bus w@nker I have seen this on a number of occasions.  Usually they are greasy haired, red-faced and mouth breathing heavily due to the over-exertion of tackling one step and everyone else on the bus is an inconvenience to them.  

I was on the train from Irvine last weekend and some young, fat mess and her boyfriend and son (neither fat) got on.  She proceeded to take her sandals off and put her feet up on the seats.  Rather than asking him, she clicked her fingers at her boyfriend and said "crisps" then gave the wee fella a jumbo bag of roast chicken Walkers.

Feet up on seats is a real pet hate of ours.

luckyBatistuta

Feet up on seats is a real pet hate of ours.

See that on the back seats downstairs pretty much every time I've sat there on the bus. Also seen a guy doing this in Burger King at Straiton yesterday. He was sat sideways on the seat with his back to the window and his feet up on the seat and his elbows on his knees. His wife and little kid were sitting in the seat opposite him. He looked about 40yrs old, what an example to set your kids.

See that on the back seats downstairs pretty much every time I've sat there on the bus. Also seen a guy doing this in Burger King at Straiton yesterday. He was sat sideways on the seat with his back to the window and his feet up on the seat and his elbows on his knees. His wife and little kid were sitting in the seat opposite him. He looked about 40yrs old, what an example to set your kids.

Bet he was fat and in a tracksuit?

Can't have been that fat if he was 40 years old :whistling:

@VladMagic

Mine tend to be car/vehicle related and this is no different.

Drivers who constantly go on then come off the accelerator. Don't know if you have ever been in a car with someone who does this but it is SEEEEEEEETHE! CENTRAL!!

I don't understand why you cant just put your foot on the accelerator and keep it there at a constant speed? Why put the foot down for a second or 2 then coast for a few yards? Then it's back on the accelerator again and repeat ad nauseam. Its annoying for passengers and makes for terrible fuel consumption!!

How did he lower the bus ?

Did he let the feckin tyres doon ?

I can only presume public transport is a novelty to you? Air suspension mate, dips down the corner of the bus for wheelchairs etc. 

luckyBatistuta

Nope, average build and no tracksuit...still an ersehole though.

Ours as well. Clarts. Right middens some folk.

Middens :phface:

And you pulled me up for 'yonks'?

Unknown user

Dog ate my Yorkie Easter Egg that i have been saving.

SEEEEETHING!!

Ooft!

That thing better be in hiding!

Mine tend to be car/vehicle related and this is no different.

Drivers who constantly go on then come off the accelerator. Don't know if you have ever been in a car with someone who does this but it is SEEEEEEEETHE! CENTRAL!!

I don't understand why you cant just put your foot on the accelerator and keep it there at a constant speed? Why put the foot down for a second or 2 then coast for a few yards? Then it's back on the accelerator again and repeat ad nauseam. Its annoying for passengers and makes for terrible fuel consumption!!

t

My Mrs does that. Drives me mental.

In fact she won't drive me anywhere now. And I'm fcukin glad

Dog ate my Yorkie Easter Egg that i have been saving.

SEEEEETHING!!

What the **** were you saving an Easter Egg for? :lol:

William H. Bonney

You do know they have a 'use by' date right?

Of course I know. But cathro will get us a win.

peter_hmfc

Of course I know. But cathro will get us a win.

At least this way you can eat it alongside your Christmas pudding :) .