The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

The new Scotrail App.

The old one was really good - all they had to do was add the +50 railcard to the options and it would have been perfect. The new one is clunky and you have to put your card details in every ticket you buy - even if you're buying a few at once. Why change it?

Edited by FWJ

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambos_1874

The new Scotrail App.

The old one was really good - all they had to do was add the +50 railcard to the options and it would have been perfect. The new one is clunky and you have to put your card details in every ticket you buy - even if you're buying a few at once. Why change it?

Yet another piece of software (if that is the correct term) which has an "upgrade" and is allegedly meant to be improve the user experience. Windows 10 and the most recent Office version are utterly shite and actually make it even more difficult to use. All for the sake of an "upgrade". Same goes for Hotmail/Outlook. Shite.

Jambos_1874

Another one that I've posted before but which just drives me insane with seethe. Drivers who do not return to the left hand lane on the motorway after overtaking. Utter utter wankers. Or, those who just constantly drive on the outside lane regardless of whether they're overtaking or not. I remember driving along the M8 one evening and there was a car driving (at maybe 60mph) in the right hand lane with no other cars anywhere near it. I moved into the right lane, didn't tailgate and waited for it to move over. No joy. Flashed my lights. No joy. Eventually beeped my horn (I refused to "undertake") and the total ****ing idiot moved over. When I looked in my rear view mirror they then moved in to the right hand lane again!!! What is wrong with these people.

Another one that I've posted before but which just drives me insane with seethe. Drivers who do not return to the left hand lane on the motorway after overtaking. Utter utter wankers. Or, those who just constantly drive on the outside lane regardless of whether they're overtaking or not. I remember driving along the M8 one evening and there was a car driving (at maybe 60mph) in the right hand lane with no other cars anywhere near it. I moved into the right lane, didn't tailgate and waited for it to move over. No joy. Flashed my lights. No joy. Eventually beeped my horn (I refused to "undertake") and the total ******* idiot moved over. When I looked in my rear view mirror they then moved in to the right hand lane again!!! What is wrong with these people.

On a similar topic.

People that come off roundabouts on dual carriageways in the outside lane and then stay in the outside lane, whilst slowly accelerating. They then sit at 50 in a 70 zone, completely backing up all the people behind them wanting to overtake.

If you're not confident to be enough in the big boy lane, stay the **** out of it.

People doing 20mph under the speed limit on roads do my head in!

Those fuds on the East End of Princes Street every Sunday with the pan pipes.

Halfords should stick to fitting windscreen wipers because they know feck all about fitting light bulbs to my young daughter's Corsa.

It is awkward as feck to be fair.

Had to take it to my mechanic.

I've never really had a problem with Halfords staff. They fitted a bulb to a Micra I had and it was extremely awkward but they managed to do it after about an hour of sweaty activity.

south-park-peruvian-pan-flute-band.jpg

Nookie Bear

Halfords should stick to fitting windscreen wipers because they know feck all about fitting light bulbs to my young daughter's Corsa.

It is awkward as feck to be fair.

Had to take it to my mechanic.

Not sure that's Halford's problem tbf

Maybe Halfords need to know which cars are awkward as feck so they can either refuse to do it or at least warn the owner it will take a while. Should probably charge for it as well.

Unknown user

And don't get me started on the royal mile pipers! :D

And don't get me started on the royal mile pipers! :D

Does that include a certain ex hearts defender who can score from 45 yards?

Unknown user

Does that include a certain ex hearts defender who can score from 45 yards?

My post was intended for no other :D

(And it was closer to 50 I reckon!)

The SportsDirect in the Overgate have a promotion/event for the release of the new Celtic home shirt next week.

**** off.

The SportsDirect in the Overgate have a promotion/event for the release of the new Celtic home shirt next week.

**** off.

Where's the Overgate tian?

Where's the Overgate tian?

Good point - It's the main shopping centre in Dundee City Centre.

Let that sink in.

A launch event for a Celtic shirt.  In a city that has 2 football teams of it's own.

This is one that really makes me seethe.  People are pathetic.

Good point - It's the main shopping centre in Dundee City Centre.

Dundee?

A Celtic launch??

That's pathetic.

Suppose it tells its own story about folk that 'support' Rangers and Celtic though.

No wonder you're seething.

William H. Bonney

Dundee?

A Celtic launch??

That's pathetic.

Suppose it tells its own story about folk that 'support' Rangers and Celtic though.

No wonder you're seething.

We used to have Celtic and rangers club shops in the city centre.

Tbf they made great places for a late night piss.

I remember one of them in Castle Street (or Frederick) but not sure which team. I think Celtic?

Guilty of this on more than a few occasions

Let that sink in.

A launch event for a Celtic shirt.  In a city that has 2 football teams of it's own.

This is one that really makes me seethe.  People are pathetic.

you know what to do

michael-douglas-falling-down-1993-bpe77c

Craig Gordons Gloves

I used to have an office on the top floor of what was the Carphone Warehouse on the corner and those *******s would be there ALL THE TIME in the summer.  I used to fantasize about bringing a rifle in and picking them off. Same 4 bloody songs over and over and over. 

That aside, it was the best office ever, views of the castle out one window and the old town above Waverley out the other window - and i could smoke in it. 

peter_hmfc

I used to have an office on the top floor of what was the Carphone Warehouse on the corner and those *******s would be there ALL THE TIME in the summer.  I used to fantasize about bringing a rifle in and picking them off. Same 4 bloody songs over and over and over. 

That aside, it was the best office ever, views of the castle out one window and the old town above Waverley out the other window - and i could smoke in it. 

That sounds dreadful. The view sounds okay, but the noise and the smoke, euch.

Lazy ****s.

There's a lazy cow at my place of work who uses the service lift for the canteen rather than walking up the stairs. It's a single ****ing flight of stairs. She even gets it down the way. Ridiculous behaviour. It's also the slowest lift in the world and takes a full minute to travel down a single flight.

No wonder she has about 8 chins.

Edited by Ray Gin

All roads lead to Gorgie

Open to accusations of tree hugging activities here but people who build bonfires at the base of live trees are @holes of the highest order. Out walking the pooch around Corstorphine Hill the problem is getting worse by the day. If you need to light a fire use a rock or something that wont eventually be killed off by your nedish behavior.

peter_hmfc

Not sure if it should be in here or in the Shan Chat thread but the "banter" on Pointless.

Absolutely abysmal, cringeworthy.

Not sure if it should be in here or in the Shan Chat thread but the "banter" on Pointless.

Another programme that's past its sell by date.

All roads lead to Gorgie

It is like 8 out 10 cats does Countdown. Half the show is taken up inane banter and corny rehearsed jokes before any letters are even selected.

peter_hmfc

It is like 8 out 10 cats does Countdown. Half the show is taken up inane banter and corny rehearsed jokes before any letters are even selected.

That shows still got good life in it.

Threads that get locked just as I have written a huge reply and can't post it.

:seething:

Was in full tirade about bursds too.

Aye, a good thread with huge potential binned :facepalm:

All roads lead to Gorgie

That shows still got good life in it.

I still like watching the show, mainly because Rachel Riley's fashion sense is a bit more relaxed lets say :tiny: but I wish they would cut to the chase a bit quicker. The bit where they bring out the objects and say this is my mascot today drags on too long for me.

Aye, a good thread with huge potential binned :facepalm:

Nips my nut when a thread gets locked without an explanation.

peter_hmfc

Are the mods really that touchy to block a thread like that? The annonying bursds thread was perfectly fine.

Embarrassing :vrface: .

No stars in the Official match thread title.

Means we're going to lose :seething:

Ikea

Bought a mirror and even though all the displays were attached to a wall, the mirror doesn't come

With a single nail suitable to mount to a wall

As such now need to go for ANOTHER trip back to buy the 'right' nails (any i have at home are too small)

If only it were that simple....

King prawn

If we win, we keep the ~~~. If we win on Sunday we adopt ~~~ as official?

Konrad von Carstein

Are the mods really that touchy to block a thread like that? The annonying bursds thread was perfectly fine.

Embarrassing :vrface: .

Careful, I got warning points for less the other week.

I do think that the closure of innocuous threads deserves an explanation, it's not like any strife had started.

*Note to mods, this isn't questioning your decisions it's asking that members are treated like adults (a difficult task I know, when we act like bairns times)

*insert lazy 1984 reference*

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

peter_hmfc

Careful, I got warning points for less the other week.

I do think that the closure of innocuous threads deserves an explanation, it's not like any strife had started.

*Note to mods, this isn't questioning your decisions it's asking that members are treated like adults (a difficult task I know, when we act like bairns times)

*insert lazy 1984 reference*

Seemed likely a perfectly good thread from what I'd seen, laughable :lol: .

Edited by peter_hmfc

luckyBatistuta

Nips mine more if you get banned from a thread and when you ask why, you don't get any response.

luckyBatistuta

Just read all the posts and can't for the life of me see what is that bad to have it locked.

Seemed likely a perfectly good thread from what I'd seen, laughable :lol: .

Just read all the posts and can't for the life of me see what is that bad to have it locked.

Nor me guys.

Yet, if you say boo to a goose it's like a 'no no'.

Just seething about the team, the manager, the ITK folk (aye right) and the deleted threads.

luckyBatistuta

Nor me guys.

Yet, if you say boo to a goose it's like a 'no no'.

I think I know why, as its got a similar trait to my ridiculous ban with no explanation, but I'm just not going there, as I don't want to get banned from another thread.

Tonight score, how much longer? Gutted.......Gutted at being continually Gutted :facepalm:

I think I know why, as its got a similar trait to my ridiculous ban with no explanation, but I'm just not going there, as I don't want to get banned from another thread.

Intrigued.

peter_hmfc

Laura Kuenssberg, moany faced arrogant cow.

Political buzzwords, "taking back Britain", "a strong hand in negotiations", "the best deal for Britain" repeated 40 times in a public speech. Fooling no-one.

Edited by peter_hmfc