The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Princes Street - I was up town yesterday morning for the first time in a while. What used to be a fantastic Main Street in Edinburgh is now littered with broken paving stones, beggars, empty stores and a smattering of poor low end tat.

Embarrassing

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Princes Street - I was up town yesterday morning for the first time in a while. What used to be a fantastic Main Street in Edinburgh is now littered with broken paving stones, beggars, empty stores and a smattering of poor low end tat.

Embarrassing

One side of Princes Street is awesome with the view of the castle,Gardens,Scott Monument etc.

The other side is an absolute dung pit.

Edited by iantjambo

One side of Princes Street is awesome with the view of the castle,Gardens,Scott Monument etc.

The other side is an absolute dung pit.

This.

I was on a bus from princes st up to tollcross this morning and the west end McDonald's was a disgrace

540am and there was literally 100+ good and drink wrapped discarded all outside the door

I get it folk are drunk etc but seriously? Minging

New seethe

Driving instructors

Been in touch with about 4-5 now and not had a reply (even to say no sorry) about wanting to learn to drive with them.

Who would have though that it would be so hard to hand money to someone

Edited by BM1874

Embarrassing

A horrible street populated by Italian tourists and limbless beggars.  It all started going downhill when John Menzies closed and Jenners reduced their toy department, if you ask me.

A friend of mine was killed last year, someone was arrested and charged with his death. He's pled guilty to manslaughter and is due to be sentenced next week, the police have advised that he'll likely get 4-6 years. WTF is with that?!? You admit to killing someone and you're out in a couple of years. I'm absolutely livid!

Convicted to 5 years and it turns out he was out on bail for attacking an ex partner at the time.

I'm drained and utterly devastated for my friend. A widow at 36. How does she even start to move on?

My drinks cupboard is going to get hit hard tonight.

Communal gardens at the back of flats.

Well, the people that use them to bring round their pals, blast music and generally make a bloody nuisance right outside folks homes. Bloody rips my knitting.

peter_hmfc

Judge Judy, absolute ^^^^ of a woman, old moany-faced cow.

Bet she kicks disabled people.

This.

I was on a bus from princes st up to tollcross this morning and the west end McDonald's was a disgrace

540am and there was literally 100+ good and drink wrapped discarded all outside the door

I get it folk are drunk etc but seriously? Minging

As someone said it just seems to be the one side.

Walk over the other side or head up Frederick St, Hanover St. Etc.... it's a vast improvement instantly.

mrmarkus1981

Buses stopping and leaving the arse of the bus sticking out so you can't get bye. No need

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Sooperstar

Judge Judy, absolute ^^^^ of a woman, old moany-faced cow.

Bet she kicks disabled people.

Take that back.

peter_hmfc

The touchy mods who ban you for the slightest un-PC posts such as the Manchester Arena thread.

Jokes on them as banning me from the thread stopped me from retracting the post myself :lol: .

Wee touchy twinkles they are.

The thing I hate the most about modern news is the constant focus on what celebrities and other people are saying about things on Twitter.

What a load of ****ing nonsense. I want to know about what has happened, and not what Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift have got to say about the matter.

King prawn

The thing I hate the most about modern news is the constant focus on what celebrities and other people are saying about things on Twitter.

What a load of ******* nonsense. I want to know about what has happened, and not what Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift have got to say about the matter.

This. Especially when the presenters take time out to read a bunch of them.

Fitzroy Pointon

What a load of ******* nonsense. I want to know about what has happened, and not what Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift have got to say about the matter.

The MEN itself has a video message from none other than James Corden (born in London, currently resident in Malibu, California).  

Strange.  

Nookie Bear

Accidentally pulling your earphones out with your bag or hand when you're casually walking along the street.

Proper seethe.

All roads lead to Gorgie

When it's dry all day then starts raining at home time 

:seething:

I know. They said rain down the west coast and up into the northern Isles. No mention of it reaching the capital.

Wives. Or at least my ****ing wife.

That is all.

Edited by Normthebarman

Wives. Or at least my ******* wife.

That is all.

Sounds like a Sepultura song!

Wives. Or at least my ******* wife.

That is all.

What's the problem Norm?

Yer wife is good fun.

:wink:

I'm going to ask you that too then?

Good point Gabriel. :thumb:

Wasn't thinking straight.

:uhoh2:

luckyBatistuta

Honestly, I'm lost for words.

IMG_3147.gif

OMG!!! What just happened

IMG_3148.gif

Morgan is lost for words

IMG_3147.gif

OMG!!! What just happenedIMG_3148.gif

Morgan is lost for words

Top stuff as usual mate!!

:2thumbsup:

Does 335 ring a wee bell?

People that absolutely reek at the gym.

There was one lad tonight that honestly must just keep his gym stuff in his bag, and never wash it or air it or anything. Could smell him from the other side of the place.

Boak!

Fitzroy Pointon

The heat, my God it's hot.

Got some Magnums in the freezer at work :pleasing: 

The office today but is :muggy: 

Got some Magnums in the freezer at work :pleasing: 

The office today but is :muggy:

Putting up exclusion fence yesterday today, got sunburn yesterday, trying to dig holes three and a half feet deep in bone dry ground ground today, **** I said and am home now, bollox to that in that heat!!

luckyBatistuta

I've even lost myself!

Sorry.

Come on, you can't leave me wondering what that means...

335?

Everything breaking at work today

The oven

The storage freezer

Then the backup freezer being overstocked

Having to haul a roller full of stock around the meadows in the baking sun

Never again

Come on, you can't leave me wondering what that means...

335?

Taxi driver registration numbers.

Just a wee thought.

luckyBatistuta

Taxi driver registration numbers.

Just a wee thought.

Ah, nope that's not me

3fingersreid

Heading out to work - not pleasant in this heat behind the wheel of a taxi- and I look down the street to see the family that contribute **** all to society , enjoying a second day of drinking ,smoking and bbq ing in the sun .

Hope the beers are warm and they get dodgy guts from under cooked food , smelly hibs tramps that they are .

Edited by 3fingersreid

People that absolutely reek at the gym.

There was one lad tonight that honestly must just keep his gym stuff in his bag, and never wash it or air it or anything. Could smell him from the other side of the place.

Boak!

I had to sit someone who works for me down for a word about his general hygiene and the fact he smelled so bad I'd had complaints from co-workers. Pretty embarrassing for both of us. Situation improved for a while but the same chat is coming up again soon. It's not even just sweat ta the smell of unwashed clothes and old sweat so he clearly doesn't shower every day. Christ knows how he doesn't notice. I get paranoid if I'm even slightly aware of having sweated at work.

Hot weather Fatboy slim's tearing up and down the place in their mobile disco's...Boom, Boom, Boom ****ing Boom.

This weather is utterly brutal.

Melting in my office. 

Office manager has had to buy some big fans as the air con is ****ing gash.