Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambos_1874

People who complain about warm weather despite living in a country where you spend 95% of the time freezing your nuts off.

The Internet

People who complain about warm weather despite living in a country where you spend 95% of the time freezing your nuts off.

Totally prefer that to this.

Totally prefer that to this.

Take it it's boiling in Edinburgh the now?

Family and friends have told us it's 'pretty warm'.

heartsfc_fan

Take it it's boiling in Edinburgh the now?

Family and friends have told us it's 'pretty warm'.

Don't know that the official top temperature was in the capital but driving up the mound at 5pm my car read 28.5C. Further out into midlothian it was 29.5C.

The temperature gauge in my kitchen currently is 27C at 10:30pm. Sat here sipping a can of lager dripping in sweat.

Yeah...prefer it cooler than this :D

Edited by heartsfc_fan

The Internet

Oh come on :lol: give me this all day long. Winter is horrible.

Not a chance. Winter can get cold but put an extra layer on and you're fine. Near impossible to cool down in this especially at night. ****ing hate being too hot.

Going to a gig tonight in a tiny wee sweatbox room that will most likely be packed too.

:sob:

I love this weather, if it was like this from May to September I'd be a happy bunny. No seethe from me........until the rain comes this afternoon.

Up everyday for work at 5am

Weekends off

Wee man decided to wake up at 516am today. Full of beans no chance of going back to sleep, smashing start to the weekend ...

Worst thing is he went to sleep at 10pm last night

I thought kids were meant to sleep for ages

Not a chance. Winter can get cold but put an extra layer on and you're fine. Near impossible to cool down in this especially at night. ******* hate being too hot.

Going to a gig tonight in a tiny wee sweatbox room that will most likely be packed too.

I think if you're naturally warm anyway then it must be unbearable. I'm naturally always feeling cold so most of the year I can hardly feel my hands and feet and want to curl up in bed until it's warm.

conn artist

Fly tipping. The roads down at granton and Cramond etc are covered in old sofas, broken tables, rubble sacks, broken tents, discarded scooters.

Cramond this morning was a state with litter too. Broken bottles, bbqs etc. Totally disgusting and also not safe of course.

Dog owners that either don't pick up thier dogs shit or the ones that bag it then through the bag in a bush or the edge of the paths. What's the point in that?

All just pure laziness.

Edited by conn artist

Dagger Is Back

Work all week and only occasionally get some time off at the weekend.

Looking forward to catching some rays in the backgarden today.

Out on the chair just about to nod off and the three old retired guys in the street decide to fire up an array of electrical tools

Ones power washing his patio, the others hacking away with a chainsaw at some trees at the back and the others fitting a new kitchen so has half of B&Q out the back.

Absolute *******s to a man!

SwindonJambo

Brainless shits who cycle through shopping centres at high speed, zig zagging around pedestrians and others who cycle on the pavement. They are a menace and a serious problem here in Swindon. Feral disrespectful tossers.

One day I'm going to lose the plot and shove my Brolly through their front wheel and send one of the scumbags flying over his handlebars.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Not a chance. Winter can get cold but put an extra layer on and you're fine. Near impossible to cool down in this especially at night. ******* hate being too hot.

Perhaps you should consider moving to Iceland. 

Moaning about unbearable temperatures when it barely hit the mid 20s two days in a row.  :lol:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Seethe at myself. I forgot it was a bank holiday today and the place I went to visit was shut. Wasted trip.

Samuel Camazzola

Seethe at myself. I forgot it was a bank holiday today and the place I went to visit was shut. Wasted trip.

Did you go to visit the bank by any chance? B)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Did you go to visit the bank by any chance? B)

That would be too simple. :sunny: 

Post office sorting office. Missed a delivery to the hoose on Friday so why does the Royal Mail have to follow the bank holiday and have the whole place shut down. Surely a company of that size could stagger holidays for staff. Seethe over.

That would be too simple. :sunny:

Post office sorting office. Missed a delivery to the hoose on Friday so why does the Royal Mail have to follow the bank holiday and have the whole place shut down. Surely a company of that size could stagger holidays for staff. Seethe over.

A rather enjoyable day off :pleasing:

Samuel Camazzola

A rather enjoyable day off :pleasing:

Working on tuning that short game I bet to continue getting the handicap down. The mail duties can wait.

Working on tuning that short game I bet to continue getting the handicap down. The mail duties can wait.

A well earned day of rest Sammy :lol: golf can wait.

Horrible nights sleep. Awake every hour & had some crazy dreams.

Long day ahead.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Fitzroy Pointon

Horrible nights sleep. Awake every hour & had some crazy dreams.

Long day ahead.

Were you on the peeve at the weekend?  I had a terrible sleep last night, been wakened since 4 this morning and work is dragging in.  

I cannot bloody wait to get to my bed tonight.  

Were you on the peeve at the weekend? I had a terrible sleep last night, been wakened since 4 this morning and work is dragging in.

I cannot bloody wait to get to my bed tonight.

Naturally [emoji38] Got to hang about for a daft meeting at 14:30 as well.

Like a hole in the head...

Double parking.

Moved to Leith recently (I know) and the number of inconsiderate arseholes is incredible.

If I can't find a space near my flat, I will simply look for one a few streets away. Not a big deal in the slightest.

I managed to get parked close to my flat last night. I come down this morning to a car double parked next to mine. No way for me to get out. Could not believe it. Had to get the bus to work and ended up late. What are my rights in this scenario?

Even if you double park in a way that the other cars can get out, it's still a dickish thing to do IMO. It clogs up the road and makes it difficult for people to get in and out of spaces.

Is it really that hard to park a couple streets away? Unbelievably lazy.

Double parking.

Moved to Leith recently (I know) and the number of inconsiderate arseholes is incredible.

If I can't find a space near my flat, I will simply look for one a few streets away. Not a big deal in the slightest.

I managed to get parked close to my flat last night. I come down this morning to a car double parked next to mine. No way for me to get out. Could not believe it. Had to get the bus to work and ended up late. What are my rights in this scenario?

Even if you double park in a way that the other cars can get out, it's still a dickish thing to do IMO. It clogs up the road and makes it difficult for people to get in and out of spaces.

should have smashed the window and pushed the car out the way

should have smashed the window and pushed the car out the way

Simple, childish but very effectual.

Let his tyres down, and a passive aggressive shite on the windscreen.

Jambos_1874

Double parking.

Vandalism is the only option. I would be utterly enraged if someone had done tjst to me.

childish would have been curling one out on the drivers seat

Curling one in your hand and pressing it into the underside of the drivers door handle would be genius though, especially of you could hide somewhere and film the driver opening his car.

Aye but make sure you have a plastic glove on like the ones you get at petrol stations otherwise yer paw will be covered in shite.

But where would you do the shite first ?

How would you get it to its destination.

This is troubling me.

I'd just use my dogs shite, never done it myself :look:

I'd just use my dogs shite, never done it myself :look:

Dog shite pressed into the grill under the windscreen will give the car a certain fragrance. Difficult to remove too.

I can post dug shit too you, if anyone wants to try this but doesn't have a dog. Just PM your address.

Edit. Please give your own address.

Edited by Lemongrab

King Of The Cat Cafe

Dog shite pressed into the grill under the windscreen will give the car a certain fragrance. Difficult to remove too.

I can post dug shit too you, if anyone wants to try this but doesn't have a dog. Just PM your address.

Can't you just email some?

Please can I have some shit in a box.

T May

10 Downing St

Westminster

London

SW1A 2AA

Can't you just email some?

I don't see why not, I've posted enough here.

Please can I have some shit in a box.

T May

10 Downing St

Westminster

London

SW1A 2AA

Christ, I don't think the dog could produce enough in a lifetime to accommodate that address.

The person who let their dog s**t at 3 foot intervals at the first bus-stop on Dalry Rd Haymarket. 6 turds in a row. Clarty *******

The person who let their dog s**t at 3 foot intervals at the first bus-stop on Dalry Rd Haymarket. 6 turds in a row. Clarty *******

how do you know its the same dog?

how do you know its the same dog?

I assumed it was. "Step-in-me" sized lumps of turd every couple of feet right by the busy bus-stop. Poor brute probably getting dragged along letting one go with every step. Manky.

Dogs are (or were) banned in Rekjavik. Just saying.....

Ironman 70.3 Edinburgh, 2nd July. East Lothian disrupted again, why not **** off West for a nice wee change?

peter_hmfc

Lazy, lazy online newspaper websites with the most tedious pish you could ever waste time reading. The Daily Express for example, constantly has articles on what Rachel Riley wore on last nights Countdown, or on Bradley Walsh and The Chase, or on someone making a pun on a TV show. Do people actually study journalism for years and years, get hired and then paid to write "news" stories like this? Seriously though, do they?

Lazy, lazy online newspaper websites with the most tedious pish you could ever waste time reading. The Daily Express for example, constantly has articles on what Rachel Riley wore on last nights Countdown, or on Bradley Walsh and The Chase, or on someone making a pun on a TV show. Do people actually study journalism for years and years, get hired and then paid to write "news" stories like this? Seriously though, do they?

The s*n as well

Calmed down now, but a month or so back was a new 'exclusive' every day on Jane Park (the hibee midden who won the lotto) with such belters as 'missing the title party ill in bed'

'Won money from the bookies'

Or the best one 'rages at dominos pizza fornwrong order'

It's minging but imagine dreaming of being a journo and saddled with all the uni debt for that

peter_hmfc

The s*n as well

It's minging but imagine dreaming of being a journo and saddled with all the uni debt for that

I actually wonder if they see it as a cushy journalism job, watch a TV show then write a sensationalist piece on it, or just take something a celebrity has said and blow it out of proportion.

Alternatively, I wonder if they see it as a how-did-I-end-up-here kind of thing, they dreamt of reporting on hard-hitting stories like mass riots or wars, now they're dedicating their work to what Jane Park got from Dominoes.

This is aside from the fact as to whether editors and such see these stories put out and think "Yes, the nation must know that KT Tunstall liked a Tweet".