The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Lancashire_Lou

Trying to get through town today to work was a nightmare. I ended up gently hip checking a few people out of my way.

If I lived in Edinburgh during the fringe I think I'd have a full blown aneurysm.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who draw "comedy" black moustaches on one of their fingers and then walk around taking photos of each other with the moustached finger in front of their top lips deserve to have their fingers broken and their cameras smashed over their heads. Hilarious stuff.

People who draw "comedy" black moustaches on one of their fingers and then walk around taking photos of each other with the moustached finger in front of their top lips deserve to have their fingers broken and their cameras smashed over their heads. Hilarious stuff.

people actually do that

:cornette:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Weegies.

Limmy.

Grant Stott.

When you go to make a cup of tea and somebody has finished the milk and not bought more.

Guest C00l K1d

Exactly this.

Some utter tit that I used to work with has one tattooed on his finger.

I'm no to sure when that style of moustache craze took over, it's not even as guys are cutting about with it as facial hair either.

Just plenty tattoos, props etc

The overly sexist female presenter on dont tell te bride

Aye the guys no capable of doing a single thing rigt and woman are just the best ever

Shut up u b****g

Creepy Lurker

The commentator in come dine with me really irritates me with his persistent snide remarks and nippy voice.

Just STFU!

Wut? He's the best bit of the whole programme.

Bursd that wear high heels but can't walk properly in them.

They stutter about looking like they are learning to walk for the first time.

The commentator in come dine with me really irritates me with his persistent snide remarks and nippy voice.

Just STFU!

He's the only reason that program is watchable. Imagine if it was just four complete roasters talking? Deary me. :nozal:

I apologise as this may have been touched on already as I acknowledge Facebook is a hotbed of seethe inducing behaviour.

When did it become standard procedure for any perceived good deed reported on Facebook to be celebrated by a plethora of fuds repeating 'respect' or 'respekt', depending on individual lack of intelligence. Utterly cringeworthy. These lesser beings are second only to the attention seeking morons who record themselves doing something just lovely for humanity in their pathetic struggle for internet likes.

Edited by FBSHD

Getting ready to go for a bike ride to try and blast away your hangover and just as you're putting your shoes on it starts pissing down with rain.

Sod going out in that weather.

Stuart McNeill

I normally start work at 8 at I'm usually in work for 8.

This morning decide to get ahead of myself and got in about twenty to 8 to find out I start at 9.!!!!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

People who walk down the street clapping every strangers dog they pass by. Get to France

My mate is the worlds worst for this :lol: dugs are shite at the best of times

The fact that some certain supermarkets require you to put a ?1 coin or little token into the trolley before you can use the thing.

All because Neds used to pinch the trolleys and leave them places.

Neds GTF

The fact that some certain supermarkets require you to put a ?1 coin or little token into the trolley before you can use the thing.

Neds GTF

People used to scrap them for easy money

Paperwork. Any kind of paperwork brings me instantly into some kind of mental paralysis: I just cannot find the energy to read a form or pick up a pen. I put off paperwork all the time. Instant spiritual death.

At work and the burd tries to phone, FFS you know what time I finish! I finish at the same time every single day, she knows this so why the **** does she try to phone me 15 minutes before I finish!!!

She done this again on Thursday, I took the hump and didn't phone or text her back at on Thursday night. Woke up to 6 missed calls and 4 text messages between midnight and 1am, was getting royal pissed off at this point and then she phones me at work at half 10 followed by both her flatmate and best pal trying to phone 10 minutes after that!

She is now the former Mrs Ribble!

Peoples need to be 'different', whether it's what job they do, where to go on holiday, how to propose, go for dinner, where to go for a stag doo etc etc

Don't get me wrong it's fine if people decide they want to become a goat herder rather than work in an office, if it's what they actually want to do, not just because it's ******* 'different'. There a loads of jobs to do or places to go that aren't different, just because a lot of people have done a job or gone to somewhere on holiday doesn't mean it's not good. Stop trying to be different just for the sake of being different.

Patrick Bateman

White people with dreadlocks. Almost always bongo-playing, Forrest Road cafe loitering, sanctimonious creeps because they have nothing resembling a personality or identity of their own.

Peoples need to be 'different', whether it's what job they do, where to go on holiday, how to propose, go for dinner, where to go for a stag doo etc etc

Don't get me wrong it's fine if people decide they want to become a goat herder rather than work in an office, if it's what they actually want to do, not just because it's ******* 'different'. There a loads of jobs to do or places to go that aren't different, just because a lot of people have done a job or gone to somewhere on holiday doesn't mean it's not good. Stop trying to be different just for the sake of being different.

More often than not being "different" isn't really that different at all. Merely pretentious.

More often than not being "different" isn't really that different at all. Merely pretentious.

Indeed, it was the thread about a 21 yr old that was fed up with office work and want's an exciting and different job, fair enough if he was to ask what people liked about their particular job and then if there was anything that appealed to him then ask for more information. Just read as being more 'I want to do a job that none of my friends do so I can lord it over them about how courageous and different I am'

Sawdust Caesar

Neds GTF

They still do, some **** has left 2 of them in my stair. And they are from Tesco who don't charge for carrier bags so it's not some cheapo git too tight to buy bags it's some moron who has bought too much stuff and couldn't carry it home without using the trolley. Neds in my stair GTF.

Dogs ... totally mhanky beasts full stop ... minging breath, slavering jowls, completely thick, need you to do everything for them. Whomever invented should have been terminated immediately.

Ricardo Quaresma

People who say 'Im loving it' after the McDonalds tune.

That is gigantically cringeworthy; what sort of reaction do you give them, if any?

BoJack Horseman

Neds GTF

I doubt it's that. ?1 is hardly a theft deterrent. I'd guess that it was to encourage your average Joe to put the trolley back rather than discard it at their parking spot.

Hannibal Lecter

Dogs ... totally mhanky beasts full stop ... minging breath, slavering jowls, completely thick, need you to do everything for them. Whomever invented should have been terminated immediately.

Think Guide Dog owners would disagree with that one.

People who kiss there dogs and let the mamky muts lick there face. Gives me the boak. Horrible!!!

People who don't know the difference between there and their. Gives me the boak. Horrible!!!

Think Guide Dog owners would disagree with that one.

You're most likely spot on there however I'm sure they could have trained chimps or something ... least they could have made a cuppa or performed an entertaining jig.

Matthew Le Tissier

You're most likely spot on there however I'm sure they could have trained chimps or something ... least they could have made a cuppa or performed an entertaining jig.

But how would said blind person see the jig?