• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant stand folk who cant stand dugs.

Dugs are the dugs b*****s.

Now manky b******s who put their manky feet up on the seat on the bus are another matter.

Cyclists on the pavement I could do time for them.

But how would said blind person see the jig?

You see I've thought about this ... the blind man would use his imagination, realize that his monkey brought happiness to the children and smile.

Look dugs are pish.

Ink-stained hands after reading the paper. And First Air meals ... same ham and cheese sandwich for fifteen years straight.

Ricardo Quaresma

I'm up for manslaughter next week mate.

:lol:

Sure the court will be sympathetic; 5 year probation & NO community service

:verysmug:

People on the internet who go 'who is this Ozil person? It's ?zil lolzzzzzz'

******* hipster *****. Shove your umlaut up your arse.

Toxteth O'Grady

French Air Traffic Controllers

What a shower of work shy selfish see you next Tuesdays.

They have had more strikes a than Wee Robbo

Bus etiquette is quite important to me. You know how you get some people who try to make their way downstairs while the bus is at a bus stop, in preparation for getting off at the next one? Fine, it's a sound strategy but please, when someone who has just boarded the bus is trying to get up the stairs, try and find a temporary seat or at least find some sort of electric pulse in your brain that tells you to get out of the ******* way. Don't just stand in the gap at the top of the stairs, seemingly wondering what life decision resulted in this situation. ******* move!

This happened today and the guy coming up the stairs just properly pushed past and I was like :jjyay:

Snake Plissken

Dogs ... totally mhanky beasts full stop ... minging breath, slavering jowls, completely thick, need you to do everything for them. Whomever invented should have been terminated immediately.

You just don't like any animal you can't shoot in the face.

You just don't like any animal you can't shoot in the face.

I generally don't take head shots except on seals, or ptarmigan. I just don't trust the ######, and nothing has changed my views since I've come back up here to the north.

Just spoke to the missus ... she's down in BC with our kids at my folks. They were at the beach this afternoon and some boxer mix jumped up on my 3yr old son knocked him over and bit his arm, but fortunately not seriously. My 6 yr old daughter did enough to distract it enough to allow the missus (who was 10 feet away) and the owner to get there before more damage was done. Just as well I wasn't there or the dog would likely have had its head bashed in with a piece of driftwood (out of sight of the kids).

Anyway, I hope he (they) learned a valuable lesson today (with minimal physical consequence) that you can't trust animals, nor humans for that matter. That you should always be somewhat guarded.

Cats on the other hand are very cool. :)

Edited by ArcticJambo

AJ are dogs no a big part of life up in the arctic :laugh:

I wouldve assumed dog sleds would be a big part of carting the meat you have hunted around

They are Morph (did I tell you he was even cooler than cats - fav character of the 80s), and there are plenty around town, some kept as 'pets', although by UK pet-loving standards the SPCA would be kept very busy. They're mainly kept to keep tradition going, and they are mandatory for use in a polar bear sport hunt. I use the 21st Century equivalent of the dogteam cause it roars along at 100mph, which gets me to the killing fields after the football and in time to get back with the supper. And of course it makes my cold-averse tadger feel bigger.

Inuit sled dogs/huskies are particularly dangerous ... I've a kid (well he's 22 now) I coached who was severely scarred across the right side of his face when he was a child - lucky to survive. Last week I got my front door and frame replaced by a local contractor ... when asked about whether he worked for housing at one point he answered in the affirmative but quit shortly afterwards and pretty much gave up on everything for a few years because his daughter was mauled to death. I was also told a story recently about a drinking session gone wrong, from about 30 yrs ago - a young woman was found down near where the dogs were tied up in early winter, half of her naked body eaten by the dogs. Coz of death was reported as accidental - alcohol-related/freezing to death/mauling however rumours abound that three guys drinking with her that night had raped and beat her ... she may have died in the house with them and they took her to the dogs, or they 'led' her there with obvious consequences. Either way if was a shocking end.

Edited by ArcticJambo

So how do you cook them, then?

I suspect Snake has a much better idea ... probably marinates, slow roasts, shreds and places on a bed of rice for brekky.

Christian Benteke

Turned up to work early this morning to get started before the boss came in, arsehole who left my his keys left the wrong ones so couldn't get into the shop and stood outside in the pishing rain until the boss turned up 45 mins later.

******* :seething:

Welts that say Fromage when getting there photo taken, Cheese is bad enough, if it's a adult, but even none English speakers say cheese.

Guest C00l K1d

Welts that say Fromage when getting there photo taken, Cheese is bad enough, if it's a adult, but even none English speakers say cheese.

Teachers/the weirdo school photographer that get their pupils to say ''stinky feet!!''

We used to get told to say it at primary and it pissed me of then.

Litterbugs. Unwrapping their fast food and then just dropping the excess packaging. What I don't get is that they're not irritated by the streets been strewn with litter.

Never heard anyone say this in my life. Thank goodness.

Dog owners that don't pick up their dogs shit. If I ever catch the **** that lets their dog shit in my garden I will follow the home and shit in theirs !

Never heard anyone say this in my life. Thank goodness.

I live near the Grassmarket and I've heard it loads, I just want to vomit all over them.

Dog owners that don't pick up their dogs shit. If I ever catch the **** that lets their dog shit in my garden I will follow the home and shit in theirs !

You could hire Craigieboy to do it for you.

Lancashire_Lou

On the other hand, folk who's dog aren't on a lead and jump on you with their manky paws

This. And when they jump up at you you end up damaging you knee & every single thing you do for fun goes out of the window.

Konrad von Carstein

This. And when they jump up at you you end up damaging you knee & every single thing you do for fun goes out of the window.

Really.......

Oh God I'm a perv..:(

Sleeping beside heavy snorers :seething;

Staying at my best mates in Glasgow tonight and we have just stopped talking and going to sleep and she's already snoring to a ridiculous level which means I will never fall asleep. How can people fall asleep so quickly?!

It's always the Shetlanders. Ridiculous accent as well, even worse type out.

Fok at dinna or winna embrace da cultural diversity o dir ain country an appreciate da richness o idder foks' midder tongue.

Fok lik dat sood joost geen awa an haeve shite at demsels.

And spellcheckers that make it considerably more time-consuming to type in one's natural dialect - even though to do so is perfectly understandable without any additional effort needed.

When you get a text first thing in the morning with lyrics in it and then can't get that song out your head all day. Working in a call centre and having bloody Taylor swift stuck in my head is not good. Keep wanting to burst into song. Losing the plot :lol:

BoJack Horseman

When you get a text first thing in the morning with lyrics in it and then can't get that song out your head all day. Working in a call centre and having bloody Taylor swift stuck in my head is not good. Keep wanting to burst into song. Losing the plot :lol:

Who texts lyrics?

Some radge in my street whistles and yells from her back doorstep to fetch her cat inside, irrespective of what time it is. Was woken just after midnight one night through the week, and she has been going since 7:20 this morning, the only day I get a lie in ! Contained fury as if I seethe too hard I'll no be able to drop back off when she finally STFU !

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Was in a lecture earlier on and folk started clapping when it was finished :vrface:.

Seriously, what's that all about? I'm in fourth year and never heard that before.

Was in a lecture earlier on and folk started clapping when it was finished :vrface:.

Seriously, what's that all about? I'm in fourth year and never heard that before.

People who clap when the pilot manages to land the plane without getting us all killed

You at Uni in USA?

I've been in cinemas where they've clapped at the end of the film. Seriously, we give them Indepedence & that's what they do with it

:facepalm:

Accidentally taking an extra call instead of going for lunch today.

Took so ******* long that i wasn't allowed lunch.

Day one and this job can go ram itself.

:muggy:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

You at Uni in USA?

I've been in cinemas where they've clapped at the end of the film. Seriously, we give them Indepedence & that's what they do with it

:facepalm:

Sadly not. I go to Napier.

It was just so surreal. Folk clapping when a plane lands is my pet hate.

Sadly not. I go to Napier.

It was just so surreal. Folk clapping when a plane lands is my pet hate.

I do it on the train on the way to work, after a couple of days of doing it I'm guaranteed to get no one sitting next to me which means I don't need to move my bag off the seat.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I do it on the train on the way to work, after a couple of days of doing it I'm guaranteed to get no one sitting next to me which means I don't need to move my bag off the seat.

I'd make sure I was sitting absolutely nowhere near you.

I'd make sure I was sitting absolutely nowhere near you.

It works a treat, especially when the train is busy. You need to make sure and do it at every stop though, otherwise people who don't go to the same destination as you will get complacent and attempt to get the seat next to you.

Means I will never make "Rush Hour Crush" in the metro, but thems the breaks. :mellow:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I've only experienced it at the last lecture of a course, where the lecturer has been very good.

I'll be honest: I've joined in usually as well. :lol: