The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Shooter McGavin

Probably been mentioned umpteen times over the years but secret santa.

Every year it gets mentioned at my work I die a bit inside.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки

Probably been mentioned umpteen times over the years but secret santa.

Every year it gets mentioned at my work I die a bit inside.

Agreed.  The woman in my work who organises it is a pain in the arse as well.  The kind of loud mouth bitch that if you say your not doing it would shout so the whole office hears it "BAH HUMBUG YOU" and then cackle.  She was also quite keen to get everyone along to the Christmas lunch and wearing Christmas jumpers, or "crumpers" as she called them in the email.  When I said I couldn't make it as we won't have enough cover in the office, she actually went to the boss and asked if I could go. Thankfully my boss is pretty sound and just said "oh ill speak to him".  The thing that gets me though is she isn't going to the night out as she has "things on".  Think I might phone her husband and ask if she can go.  

Agreed.  The woman in my work who organises it is a pain in the arse as well.  The kind of loud mouth bitch that if you say your not doing it would shout so the whole office hears it "BAH HUMBUG YOU" and then cackle.  She was also quite keen to get everyone along to the Christmas lunch and wearing Christmas jumpers, or "crumpers" as she called them in the email.  When I said I couldn't make it as we won't have enough cover in the office, she actually went to the boss and asked if I could go. Thankfully my boss is pretty sound and just said "oh ill speak to him".  The thing that gets me though is she isn't going to the night out as she has "things on".  Think I might phone her husband and ask if she can go.  

I think this type of woman works in every office up and down the land, she certainly works in mine.

Fokkwits who say "asterix" when talking about a punctuation mark. Just say "star" and stop embarrassing yourself.

And the absolute ***** who blocked the entire road with his skip lorry this morning with buses backing up in both directions when the decent thing to do would have been to reverse properly into the driveway of the place he was delivering to. Getting out your truck to argue with a bus driver doesn't make you any less of a *****. ******* ***** of a man.

(Those asterisks are mainly the c word).

:gfy:

:gok:

Get men's jobs lads. None of this nonsense to put up with and you wouldn't even have to suffer mothers bringing their babies in for inspection.

Gigolo?

Салатные палочки

Gigolo?

I was going to say some sort of miner or double hard ******* job but gigolo is much more masculine.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

New roundabout at Rosewell..............10 weeks they said, well we are into week 13 and still not finished.

Sherrifhall Roundabout; Why is it still there instead of an underpass for the routes heading south ! Every time I am travelling east or west on the byepass the traffic is backed up.

Get her a buzzing green hornet and that will change her tune.

Christmas jumpers. Jesus wept !

:muggy:

I've got an arsehole of a brother in law who wears a 'Christmas waistcoat' on December 25th. :vrface:

The man's a total tube.

luckyBatistuta

Sherrifhall Roundabout; Why is it still there instead of an underpass for the routes heading south ! Every time I am travelling east or west on the byepass the traffic is backed up.

The amount of idiots that go around the Sherifhall that have no idea what lane they should be in. They just throw their car at you at the last second without a care in the world.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The amount of idiots that go around the Sherifhall that have no idea what lane they should be in. They just throw their car at you at the last second without a care in the world.

I think it is the lesser road that comes up from I think Millerhill that causes confusion heading east. As I said a newbridge style junction over or under the main Bypass should be a priority but still seems far off !

luckyBatistuta

I think it is the lesser road that comes up from I think Millerhill that causes confusion heading east. As I said a newbridge style junction over or under the main Bypass should be a priority but still seems far off !

It's just the norm for this country. Nothing is done seems to ever get implemented properly.

Dagger Is Back

Charity collections. Just been to Costco and at the checkout it's 'would you like to buy a Pudsey sticker for ?1'? Nah I just want to pay and get the feck out. I'll donate to charities of my choice, when I want and how I want. Don't want anyone rattling a tin under my beak either. 

Throw their car, a lot of Edinburgh drivers are good at this, had a Geordie im my work, could not believe

the standard of driving in Edinburgh, agreed with him,

luckyBatistuta

Whilst we've been talking about roundabouts. The biggest ##### are the people who approach the Cameron Toll roundabout from Dalkeith rd and can't be bothered waiting like the rest of us respectful motorists and go down the right lane and then bring the roundabout to a standstill forcing there way in to go up Old Dalkeith rd. #####, happens every day.

He sounds like a right Bo Van Pelt.

Yes he does exist. US golfer I think..

He is.

My brother in law that is, not the golfer :wink:

Whilst we've been talking about roundabouts. The biggest ##### are the people who approach the Cameron Toll roundabout from Dalkeith rd and can't be bothered waiting like the rest of us respectful motorists and go down the right lane and then bring the roundabout to a standstill forcing there way in to go up Old Dalkeith rd. #####, happens every day.

Did you park in a bus lane during rush hour to,post that?

Live music on TV, it never comes across very good.

Watching Jah Wobble and the Invaders of the Heart, there's John playing bass lime his life depended on and you can't hear a bloody thing, when you see them live the bass is unbelievable, you can feel it going right through you, pish on the tele :seething:

Edited by Dawnrazor

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Agreed. The woman in my work who organises it is a pain in the arse as well. The kind of loud mouth bitch that if you say your not doing it would shout so the whole office hears it "BAH HUMBUG YOU" and then cackle. She was also quite keen to get everyone along to the Christmas lunch and wearing Christmas jumpers, or "crumpers" as she called them in the email. When I said I couldn't make it as we won't have enough cover in the office, she actually went to the boss and asked if I could go. Thankfully my boss is pretty sound and just said "oh ill speak to him". The thing that gets me though is she isn't going to the night out as she has "things on". Think I might phone her husband and ask if she can go.

"Crumpers"? :cornette:

Live music on TV, it never comes across very good.

Watching Jah Wobble and the Invaders of the Heart, there's John playing bass lime his life depended on and you can't hear a bloody thing, when you see them live the bass is unbelievable, you can feel it going right through you, pish on the tele :seething:

Agreed - live music is abysmal on the box.

I bump it at my work. This very thing happened at the first time I said I wasn't doing it. I just called her a bigot and that she should be respectful of other people's religious beliefs (or anti-religious beliefs in my case), which quickly shut her up since she's usually championing Equality & Diversity stuff. Never made a peep about it since.

I also got the christmas tree moved out of my shared office space, purely to noise her up.  :pleasing:

I bump it at my work. This very thing happened at the first time I said I wasn't doing it. I just called her a bigot and that she should be respectful of other people's religious beliefs (or anti-religious beliefs in my case), which quickly shut her up since she's usually championing Equality & Diversity stuff. Never made a peep about it since.

I also got the christmas tree moved out of my shared office space, purely to noise her up.  :pleasing:

:humbug:

I also got the christmas tree moved out of my shared office space, purely to noise her up. :pleasing:

Love it, :lol:

Салатные палочки

I also got the christmas tree moved out of my shared office space, purely to noise her up.   :pleasing:

Utterly :pleasing: 

I also got the christmas tree moved out of my shared office space, purely to noise her up. :pleasing:

scrooge1.jpg

:P

Bit the inside of my lip chewin chuggy.....

Always the signal to stop chewing gum for a while but I got another packet the day after and bit the swollen, unhealed bit of my lip again.....:seething:

boy that sits across from me in our edinburgh office clears his throat every ****ing 5 mins.  there's nothing there to clear ya rodent!   the folk that sit closest to hiim must want to tear his throat out and throw it his face.... or maybe that's just me!

The new 20mph speed limit..

I haven't been on any of the 20mph roads, it's the ****ing twats that now go 15-20 on every ****ing road in the city!!!

Just about to put a film on and the wife says "oh I just need to phone my pal, I'll only be two minutes I promise"

That was half an hour ago and she's still gassing and totally ignoring my over exaggerated sighs :seething:

Just about to put a film on and the wife says "oh I just need to phone my pal, I'll only be two minutes I promise"

That was half an hour ago and she's still gassing and totally ignoring my over exaggerated sighs :seething:

Press play then ya dafty.

Go qnd the troosers back off her ya softie!!!

Had one earlier..........oh, you weren't talking to me.....We're you?!!

Me too. Safer than getting locked in a dungeon again.

Also, bands that play in small pubs and don't turn down the noise accordingly. Just had to walk out my usual as it was actually painful. Must be getting old but I do have massive ears.

Edited by tweegy

Me too. Safer than getting locked in a dungeon again.

Also, bands that play in small pubs and don't turn down the noise accordingly. Just had to walk out my usual as it was actually painful. Must be getting old but I do have massive ears.

It doesn't make the band sound good either, you can't hear the individual beats etc, just a collective crash every half second. I don't know why they do it, it's pointless.

Edited by peter_hmfc

It doesn't make the band sound good either, you can't hear the individual beats etc, just a collective crash every half second. I don't know why they do it, it's pointless.

Went to see "swans" in the venue years ago, there was a couple of people vomiting out side due to the volume!!!! They were the days.

Gasping and desperate Ian :lol:

Scotrail

I can't argue with that. 4 trains out of 5 delayed this week on my way into work. One 45 minute delay and another 2 hours plus. It costs me over ?170 a month for that pleasure too.

Yummy dinner tonight. Thank you daddy. Pan fried liver, brown rice and vegetables with homemade beef stock and the liver gravy.

Written by a 'dog' and tagged her mummy and daddy. Despite it being one of those tubes that must have written the post!

Edited by G.Wright

Biggest seeth this week is folk wi faulty car lights, one dipped, one on full beam, some wi sidelights when its pitch dark.

Folk tailgating when theres a chance of ice but determined to speed up waved one roaster past today, looked at me, 

in amazement.

Biggest seeth this week is folk wi faulty car lights, one dipped, one on full beam, some wi sidelights when its pitch dark.

Folk tailgating when theres a chance of ice but determined to speed up waved one roaster past today, looked at me, 

in amazement.

mine is similar, people who don't dip there lights soon enough. There is nothing worse than full beams on until there is about 5 yards between the 2 cars.

I always flick my full beams on in these situations.

When I see a car coming towards me, I always dip my lights in time then count to 3. if their lights are still full, seethe.

Edited by superjack

People who take the "after eight" out of the wrapper/pouch thing but leave the wrapper/pouch in the box...........tossers.