The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

People who take the "after eight" out of the wrapper/pouch thing but leave the wrapper/pouch in the box...........tossers.

I'm going to confess to being one of those tossers. I do it with all boxes of chocolates, the wife goes ballistic at me for it.

Still do it mind :verysmug:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really not sure how you're not divorced, mate.

We could have a thread on the ups & downs of your daily relationship. :lol:

We've actually got a great relationship believe it or not :lol:

We drive each other nuts but wouldn't change a thing about each other.

I'm going to confess to being one of those tossers. I do it with all boxes of chocolates, the wife goes ballistic at me for it.

Still do it mind :verysmug:

I hope you get piles!!!

CRAMP!!!! Fecking he'll it was sore :seething:

I get it in the same bit in the left leg, the inside of my left thigh above the knee and not as high as the groin, does anyone else get cramp in the same bit? Have I damaged that muscle in the past? Are damaged muscles more prone to get cramps?

CRAMP!!!! Fecking he'll it was sore :seething:

I get it in the same bit in the left leg, the inside of my left thigh above the knee and not as high as the groin, does anyone else get cramp in the same bit? Have I damaged that muscle in the past? Are damaged muscles more prone to get cramps?

I get it every now and again on my upper thigh, usually in the middle of the night. Hurts like a bitch.

I get it every now and again on my upper thigh, usually in the middle of the night. Hurts like a bitch.

That's karma for not taking the after eight packets out the box, that's what that is!

That's her stabbing you with a tiny little needle.

It's her way of getting you back, for being a James Hunt with the After 8's...

Edit: Dawn & I are on the same page, it seems.

Hmm there may be some truth in that.

It's funny, I've not had cramp for months, I'd just finished and I mean just, given my son the news he's grounded and no clay pigeon shooting for him next weekend, he had been a wee twat mind you, he had just closed the living room and not got up two stairs and Whamo!!!!! Cramp!!! Karma?

Edited by Dawnrazor

We've actually got a great relationship believe it or not :lol:

We drive each other nuts but wouldn't change a thing about each other.

Beautiful. Love is wonderful. X

Be more considerate to her feelings.

Oral usually helps.

Don't share your chocolate, for Christ's sake!

Only if she's more considerate to my feelings as well :wow:

Opened up a pizza to put in the oven and all the meatballs were in the same place like they were having a meeting. Same deal with the hallypenoes (I've spelt them this way so you annoying ***** that don't know how to pronounce it can actually say it right!). Says on the box to arrange the topping. If I wanted arrange my own pizza I wouldn't be buying a pre made one!

Libertonian_ii01

Whilst we've been talking about roundabouts. The biggest ##### are the people who approach the Cameron Toll roundabout from Dalkeith rd and can't be bothered waiting like the rest of us respectful motorists and go down the right lane and then bring the roundabout to a standstill forcing there way in to go up Old Dalkeith rd. #####, happens every day.

I couldn't agree more. They just stick on the indicators and expect you to jam on the brakes and say 'after you' absolute wankers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I P Knightley

Opened up a pizza to put in the oven and all the meatballs were in the same place like they were having a meeting. Same deal with the hallypenoes (I've spelt them this way so you annoying ***** that don't know how to pronounce it can actually say it right!). Says on the box to arrange the topping. If I wanted arrange my own pizza I wouldn't be buying a pre made one!

Hallapenyoes.

Sister in law says Halley penis. :facepalm:

Mind you, she's got previous on things like Tina Marie liquour, Anus Anus perfume, Manzilla olives..

Actually, the list is endless :lol:

Hallapenyoes.

That works better, couldn't get it right in my head how to spell it phonetically through the red wine. I don't mind people not sounding like they're Mexican, I just can't stand the mispronunciation of the J.

Edited by IronJambo

I had 8 pints last night and woke up with the worst hangover ever. Been hungover all day. 8 pints!!!! I'm losing my touch.

8 pints :cornette:

Baby. :wink:

Dagger Is Back

Had a few beers but nonetheless how many fecking hangers on do you need on a TV show these days.

Daughters got I'm a celebrity on and there's 4, yes 4, utterly useless ****ing parasites bouncing around at the end hosting some kind of spin off.

Spitting feathers

Dagger Is Back

I had 8 pints last night and woke up with the worst hangover ever. Been hungover all day. 8 pints!!!! I'm losing my touch.

Did that a few weeks ago. Few games of pool, few beers and then Sunday on the sofa during an international weekend.

Eight beers used to be a pre match or quiet night.

Sheesh

Dagger Is Back

Did that a few weeks ago. Few games of pool, few beers and then Sunday on the sofa during an international weekend.

Sheesh

Sheesh

I could do 8 pints now adays but I'd be pished and would need a day off next day, I shite getting old!!!

Dagger Is Back

I could do 8 pints now adays but I'd be pished and would need a day off next day, I shite getting old!!!

Me too. Honestly felt Eartha Kitt last Sunday. Lost a whole day just lying on the sofa. Eight pints! Upside is I'm a cheap night out!

A Boy Named Crow

That works better, couldn't get it right in my head how to spell it phonetically through the red wine. I don't mind people not sounding like they're Mexican, I just can't stand the mispronunciation of the J.

It's the mixing that irritates me. Most folk say "halapeenos", which isn't right in any language. It's either "halapenyos", the Spanish way, or "jalapenos", with a j as in Jambo, which is right in English pronunciation. Pick one and stick with it!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

I think we need a 'Confessions' thread given the goings on on here recently.

Anyone like to start?

I once dumped a bucket of frogs into the "drop off" box at Blockbusters Video :)

Bought a second hand car in July, just had it MOT'd and it's conveniently failed on about the only thing not covered by my MOT cover I got.

Christmas is cancelled!

:muggy:

An old work friend has just put pictures on Facebook of her Christmas tree. Christmas trees, in people's houses, should never be put up before December!

An old work friend has just put pictures on Facebook of her Christmas tree. Christmas trees, in people's houses, should never be put up before December!

Ours always goes up on the long weekend at the end of November, which is this weekend. Cannae wait.

:thumb:

Not before the 15th. Down by January 6th.

Konrad von Carstein

This year  not putting a tree up at all* as we are off to Gran Canaria on Xmas Eve and the cats would destroy it when we were away.

*unless the burds has a flakey about it

Carl Weathers

People pushing infront of me when waiting for buses makes me seethe. It's especially annoying when I've been waiting ages then someone comes and stands right at the front of a clear queue with absolutely no regard for anyone else.

Folk that sit with their bag on the seat next to them on a busy bus are rude as well.

I hate leaving the house now as everyday I seem to lose a little more respect for my fellow humankind.

Edited by Carl Weathers