The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

People who spend a small fortune on tickets to see some dweeb called Bruno Mars.

Even his name conjures up an image of a huge pile of freshly squeezed out shoite.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who spend a small fortune on tickets to see some dweeb called Bruno Mars.

Even his name conjures up an image of a huge pile of freshly squeezed out shoite.

As previously mentioned on this thread, I've just forked out for the Mrs and my daughter to see him.

?140 smackers.

:seething:

People who finish sentences with their pitch of voice increasing. Classic example of course is the bursd from "American Pie". "This one time at band camp" More commonly known as HRT (High rising terminal) or "Uptalk".

I have a couple of mates who have picked up this habit (spent time over seas where its more common) and it drives me nuts!!!

Christmas themed products that have hee-haw to do with Christmas, like bleach, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc, that come in festive packaging just because it's November/December. 

My daughter tells me she wants to be a fluffer when she grows up.

You know? The lady who fill the teddies with fluff in Build-a-Bear?

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

While I'm here; Build-a-bloody-Bear!! Absolute rip off! ?10 for a wee shitey T-shirt for a feckin teddy!

The *******s that work there know they have you over a barrel as well! Speak to the kids rather than me & just keep adding things on!

"Oh your new teddy needs a heart!"

Fiver.

"Oh your wee teddy needs a voice box so he can sing to you!"

Fiver.

"Oh your teddy might get chilly best pick him out a wee coat and roller skates"

Twenty quid.

Just fluff the ****ing thing & shut up!

:rofl:

You've gone wrong somewhere along the parenting line :jjyay:

chester copperpot

You know? The lady who fill the teddies with fluff in Build-a-Bear?

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

My daughter loves the fluffer at build a bear.

She's nearly ****ing 11. I would like to shove the fluffer machine up their arse half the time yet I stand there and smile away whilst my monthly salary gets ripped out of my wallet at the smile of a happy daughter.

I hate build a bear and hate the daughter sometimes :lol: (not entirely true about the 2nd part)

Kids are wee manipulating arseholes

:rofl:

You've gone wrong somewhere along the parenting line :jjyay:

[emoji38] She come out with it & I just looked at the wife [emoji38] We didn't know what to say. Then of course she explained to us that a fluffer is the lady in Build-a-Bear, obviously! [emoji38]

My daughter loves the fluffer at build a bear.

She's nearly ******* 11. I would like to shove the fluffer machine up their arse half the time yet I stand there and smile away whilst my monthly salary gets ripped out of my wallet at the smile of a happy daughter.

I hate build a bear and hate the daughter sometimes :lol: (not entirely true about the 2nd part)

Kids are wee manipulating arseholes

Kids are wee manipulating arseholes :vrface:

:lol:

Bridge of Djoum

The vast array of tropical diseases my boy keeps bringing back from nursery

:muggy:

Stop sending your kid to tropical daycare you Bourgeois ****

The vast array of tropical diseases my boy keeps bringing back from nursery

:muggy:

YES. Or not nursery for us, but certainly from soft play or playgroup and other places where similarly germy wee human sponges gather. Coupled with my 12 month old's habit of chewing her own hand and her current fascination with trying to put her hand in other people's mouths, it's just a lurgy smorgasbord around here most days. I've had more colds in the last 3 months than I've had in last 3 years.

I go back to work on Monday too. I'm sure they'll be delighted with the influx of new and exotic germs. They'll probably scrub me down with a wire brush & Dettol on arrival.

Riddley Walker

YES. Or not nursery for us, but certainly from soft play or playgroup and other places where similarly germy wee human sponges gather. Coupled with my 12 month old's habit of chewing her own hand and her current fascination with trying to put her hand in other people's mouths, it's just a lurgy smorgasbord around here most days. I've had more colds in the last 3 months than I've had in last 3 years.

I go back to work on Monday too. I'm sure they'll be delighted with the influx of new and exotic germs. They'll probably scrub me down with a wire brush & Dettol on arrival.

Exactly the same here. My daughter started nursery about six weeks ago and she has, literally, had a cold constantly. I rarely get colds but have had several recently.

Exactly the same here. My daughter started nursery about six weeks ago and she has, literally, had a cold constantly. I rarely get colds but have had several recently.

My boy started nursery at 7 months and he pretty much bounced from one illness to another for a year. He managed to have cryptosporidium and hand foot and mouth at the same time, and he rolled straight from that into a bit of a liver malfunction last Christmas. He's pretty resilient now, I think there's a long term benefit.

I've literally had a cold on and off for about 2 month's. I'm blaming my 10 month old daughter now.

:seething:

So has my wife.

She's not blaming your daughter though :lol:

Riddley Walker

My boy started nursery at 7 months and he pretty much bounced from one illness to another for a year. He managed to have cryptosporidium and hand foot and mouth at the same time, and he rolled straight from that into a bit of a liver malfunction last Christmas. He's pretty resilient now, I think there's a long term benefit.

Hope he's made a full recovery from all that, that must have been tough to go through. Ours is currently just cold after cold. Apparently it's beneficial to their immune system in the long run, so that's something.

Surely not :lol:

It's as laughable and disbelievable as it sounds.

Probably still sharing Kony posts as well.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Not really a seethe, more of a cringe.

Was at a graduation ceremony earlier today. Know the main part where they call out the name of each graduate, who then go up and shake the hand of the head / deputy head of the university?

Well everyone done it without fail, except these two young women, both dressed in full hijabs. The university folk held out their hands and the women outright ignored them.

Just embarrassing and wrong.

Lefties will say "but but but... its their culture and we should respect it!!11!!"

Doesn't make it any less wrong. Refusing to shake a hand because someone is male is ****ing embarrassing. Religion at its finest though.

Not really a seethe, more of a cringe.

Was at a graduation ceremony earlier today. Know the main part where they call out the name of each graduate, who then go up and shake the hand of the head / deputy head of the university?

Well everyone done it without fail, except these two young women, both dressed in full hijabs. The university folk held out their hands and the women outright ignored them.

Just embarrassing and wrong.

Lefties will say "but but but... its their culture and we should respect it!!11!!"

Doesn't make it any less wrong. Refusing to shake a hand because someone is male is ******* embarrassing. Religion at its finest though.

Were they thinly veiled too?

Bit sexist.

Some women make excellent shoplifters.

:spoton:

My dear wife has stolen some wonderful articles from the Galleries LaFayette.

These French knob security guards are more interested in their beards than the goods in their shop.

French wank*ers

People on my Facebook doing the ice-bucket challenge :cornette: .

I nek-nominate Peter_hmfc, you have 24 hours sahn.  Get to it.

:pleasing:

I'm going to re-visit this .... Bus queues. When did people in Edinburgh forget how to queue for a bus?

Especially in busy areas - Shandwick Place, Queensferry Street, top of Waverley Steps - dozens of people hovering about, blocking the pavement. What happened?

Frozen dog pish.

Happily strolling home a while ago on a clear frosty night to almost fall on my arse where a dog had peed on a lamppost and it had run across the pavement and frozen into a patch of black ice.

luckyBatistuta

Pricks who press the button for the green man to come on, but just walk straight across the road anyway without waiting for the green man. Your sitting at a green man and the fekr has already crossed and halfway down the street on the other side.

Pricks who press the button for the green man to come on, but just walk straight across the road anyway without waiting for the green man. Your sitting at a green man and the fekr has already crossed and halfway down the street on the other side.

Like to do this when I'm out and about with the dog :pleasing: sometimes I don't even cross.:lol:

I get your frustration but I disagree with it. Someone pushes the button for the green man then while they are waiting an opportunity to cross arrives. You want them to just stand there anyway and wait for the green man just to save you from getting annoyed. Very selfish. I can see why you became a taxi driver.

luckyBatistuta

I get your frustration but I disagree with it. Someone pushes the button for the green man then while they are waiting an opportunity to cross arrives. You want them to just stand there anyway and wait for the green man just to save you from getting annoyed. Very selfish. I can see why you became a taxi driver.

Woah, did you just brand all tai drivers selfish :wow:

This thread is littered with stuff that annoys people that could be deemed as selfish. Anyway bud , I think your going to have to learn the Highway Code. I'm pretty sure that once you press that button at traffic lights, it states that you should not begin to cross until the green man comes on.

When you let another motorist in/out and they don't acknowledge you. Rude ignorant **** wits.

Could write a book on all my seeth regarding driving in Edinburgh.

Woah, did you just brand all tai drivers selfish :wow:

This thread is littered with stuff that annoys people that could be deemed as selfish. Anyway bud , I think your going to have to learn the Highway Code. I'm pretty sure that once you press that button at traffic lights, it states that you should not begin to cross until the green man comes on.

There's a Highway Code for pedestrians?