The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

InNothingWeTrust

Some wee shitebag has tried to rip one of the wing mirrors off my car overnight.

:seething:

It's still attached but there's a big crack where it's attached to the door and isn't sitting right.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They actually ask each other that?

:lol:

"Hey yous guys what would yous prefer like? Would yous like rather huv the runs fur a week or like ye cannae shite at aw for a week?"

The building is in a U-shape as well so it ECHOES around massively. You can literally hear them whispering. Arseholes, wish they'd at least be generous enough to smoke and poison themselves around the other side.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Some wee shitebag has tried to rip one of the wing mirrors off my car overnight.

It's still attached but there's a big crack where it's attached to the door and isn't sitting right.

Hate shit like this, had two cars keyed in the past. Disgusting behaviour.

I had a 20 year old Polo for a few months and some scumbag kicked every wing mirror off every car in the street one night, except one. The barsteward attempted twice by the looks of things but couldn't do it and gave up.

Polo 1 shitehawk 0

:pleasing:

Ross Greer, young Green Party msp, I can't articulate my full seethe with him but his recent comment that the American election "wasn't about economic insecurities but white privilege" was the tipping point.

Up visiting my elderly mum in the RIE today , we had the "pleasure" of a family of 6 people visiting another patient who thought it was fine to have a couple of 3 or 4 year olds running around the ward , shouting and screaming , throwing things about and generally behaving like future ferrell brats

Now I'm not against kids being kids , I've got 2 myself , but is it asking too much to have a bit of manners and thought for other folk or have I just become old ?

I had a 20 year old Polo for a few months and some scumbag kicked every wing mirror off every car in the street one night, except one. The barsteward attempted twice by the looks of things but couldn't do it and gave up.

Polo 1 shitehawk 0

Unfortunately mate, there are no manners, decorum or common decency left in the world.

There are just wee scumbags who find it hilarious to disrupt/abuse/infiltrate others lifes'.

Folk who publicly R.I.P. on social media when a celebrity dies but when you ask them about it they barely know who the person is.

My example is a colleague putting on Facebook that Leonard Cohen had died, I was stunned she'd even heard of him. I asked her and she said the girl off X factor did a lovely rendition of his song. How do I add a face palm emoji?!?

Folk who publicly R.I.P. on social media when a celebrity dies but when you ask them about it they barely know who the person is.

My example is a colleague putting on Facebook that Leonard Cohen had died, I was stunned she'd even heard of him. I asked her and she said the girl off X factor did a lovely rendition of his song. How do I add a face palm 

Folk get caught out all the time when people re-post celebrity deaths from years ago.

If you were that upset about that person dying and were a fan of their work, you'd know they died five years ago ya dick.

Flag wavers!

Unable to achieve anything in a personal level and have to try and attach themselves to fake cause they have no control and pretend that's an achievement lol. Muppets.

Never met a flag waver, who had anything to offer in life except negativity and hate. They really need to take that negative energy, turn it something positive to try and improve their shitty life's.

I have to be honest, I don't know who you're seething at! Patriotic people?

My example is a colleague putting on Facebook that Leonard Cohen had died, I was stunned she'd even heard of him. I asked her and she said the girl off X factor did a lovely rendition of his song. How do I add a face palm emoji?!?

On that note, clueless wee lassies wearing metal t-shirts and the like, as dealt with expertly by Slayer's Gary Holt

tEeFPI7.jpg

Kendall Jenner is cute as **** though to be honest :wub: :wub: .

A similar thing is people who wear NY Yankees, LA Dodgers, Chicago Bulls hats, tops, etc, despite not being a fan of the team, or even knowing it's for a team. Pricks.

luckyBatistuta

Hate shit like this, had two cars keyed in the past. Disgusting behaviour.

Polo 1 shitehawk 0

In my previous property, there was a parking bay outside for 9 cars, which was full every night. I came out one morning and there was a large group of the neighbours standing beside the cars. I asked them what was wrong and they told me that every car had been vandalised apart from one...mine. Felt extremely awkward when they told me, as there wasn't a scratch on mine and there's were all badly damaged.

luckyBatistuta

Up visiting my elderly mum in the RIE today , we had the "pleasure" of a family of 6 people visiting another patient who thought it was fine to have a couple of 3 or 4 year olds running around the ward , shouting and screaming , throwing things about and generally behaving like future ferrell brats

Now I'm not against kids being kids , I've got 2 myself , but is it asking too much to have a bit of manners and thought for other folk or have I just become old ?

Your spot on mate, total break down these days. They have no manners or respect for other people, it's a me,me,me society. Wait a minute, I might be getting old too :facepalm:

On that note, clueless wee lassies wearing metal t-shirts and the like, as dealt with expertly by Slayer's Gary Holt

tEeFPI7.jpg

Spot on. I saw a little teenybopper in a nirvana t shirt once, asked her her favourite song, she said she bought it as she liked the smiley face on it.

Spot on. I saw a little teenybopper in a nirvana t shirt once, asked her her favourite song, she said she bought it as she liked the smiley face on it.

Bully :bobby:

luckyBatistuta

Had two incidents yesterday. First one was a guy on a BMW motorbike outside the commonwealth pool. It wasn't a scrambler type though, more like a tourer with the boxes on either side at the back and he wasn't a young lad either. The idiot was swerving it violently from one side of the road to the other. He then he stood up with no hands on the bike and then put his arms fully out (think he must have been watching the Titanic before he left the house). After finally sitting down, he sat back and continued along the road, even round the bends with no hands still on the bike. He never had his hands on the bike from just after the pool to halfway down the Pleasance.

btw, if the erse is on here...I've got your idiotic antics on video.

Later on, I was turning out of West Tollcross onto the one way Ponton street. I turned the corner, only to be confronted by a cyclist heading straight towards me at speed. He was trying to cut the corner to go into West Tollcross.

btw, if the erse is on here...I've also got you on video.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

King Of The Cat Cafe

Adverts with music that is turned up so you notice the advert, no, i change the channel.

It's what the mute button is there for...

Mum's feeding their 3 year olds kids sausage rolls from Greggs at 830am. None of my business, but it gives me the rage.

A Greggs sausage roll is known as a dummy teet for some toddlers in certain parts of Scotland

Had two incidents yesterday. First one was a guy on a BMW motorbike outside the commonwealth pool. It wasn't a scrambler type though, more like a tourer with the boxes on either side at the back and he wasn't a young lad either. The idiot was swerving it violently from one side of the road to the other. He then he stood up with no hands on the bike and then put his arms fully out (think he must have been watching the Titanic before he left the house). After finally sitting down, he sat back and continued along the road, even round the bends with no hands still on the bike. He never had his hands on the bike from just after the pool to halfway down the Pleasance.

btw, if the erse is on here...I've got your idiotic antics on video.

Later on, I was turning out of West Tollcross onto the one way Ponton street. I turned the corner, only to be confronted by a cyclist heading straight towards me at speed. He was trying to cut the corner to go into West Tollcross.

btw, if the erse is on here...I've also got you on video.

Have you got a dashcam? Will you be submiting said videos to the police?

Dagger Is Back

What rips my knitting is going into somewhere like McDonalds and seeing people leave all their crap strewn all over the tables and floor.

Absolute mankey gets. Put your stuff away after you.

What rips my knitting is going into somewhere like McDonalds and seeing people leave all their crap strewn all over the tables and floor.

Absolute mankey gets. Put your stuff away after you.

Folk that do that sort of thing are just pigs.

Tidy up after yourself and show some respect for others.

How about the scum that blatantly drop their rubbish in the street? :vrface:

Dagger Is Back

Folk that do that sort of thing are just pigs.

Tidy up after yourself and show some respect for others.

How about the scum that blatantly drop their rubbish in the street? :vrface:

Couldn't agree more. You wonder about the nick of some people's houses and imagine expecting someone else to tidy up your clarty mess.

Couldn't agree more. You wonder about the nick of some people's houses and imagine expecting someone else to tidy up your clarty mess.

:thumbsup:

luckyBatistuta

Have you got a dashcam? Will you be submiting said videos to the police?

Was thinking about sticking them on my sons YouTube channel, but not sure if it's acceptable to put it on here. Only problem is that I'm having a problem transferring it onto my mac. I've not had a problem putting them on before, but it keeps saying it's failed. If it's allowed and I can't get these to transfer, I still have another beauty, but would have to figure out how to get rid of the sound :lol:

If people want to wear band t-shirts etc because they like the t-shirt then I can't see the problem.

I didn't say there was a problem, but this is the seethe thread and it pisses me right off!

Looks like slayer are on my side too btw :P

If people want to wear band t-shirts etc because they like the t-shirt then I can't see the problem.

Even if they have no idea who the band are? I have no issue with people wearing band tshirts, it's the ones that can't name one song or album when they're wearing said tshirt that irk me.

Never had a tee-shirt with a band on it, mind you does a tartan shirt count during bay city rollers fame.

Anyway seethin on the Golf course when a group of 3 wont let a single person through.

Even if they have no idea who the band are? I have no issue with people wearing band tshirts, it's the ones that can't name one song or album when they're wearing said tshirt that irk me.

I was in a shop a while back and the girl serving me was wearing a tshirt with "If it ain't Stiff it ain't worth a ****" on it. I mentioned that I remembered when I was younger it was a cool shirt to have. She stared at me blankly and asked what it actually meant. I then had to tell her about Stiff records.

Yes, even if they don't know anything about the band. They like the t-shirt, it is a piece of clothing, people should wear the clothes they like.

I'm sure there are some who wear certain band t-shirts despite not finding the t-shirts particularly aesthetically pleasing. They are maybe wearing them because they think it makes them cool or whatever. Take issue with that all you like, that I can understand.

I think the bigger problem is that people are eating McDonalds. I wouldn't expect it to be clean, because the food is filthy anyway.

Not a McDonalds fan myself but, how can their food be filthy?

Been mentioned before but worth mentioning again... 'parents' of dogs.

One lunatic on my feed has just spent a couple of hundred pounds on special Christmas treat for her 'baby' including a doggy advent calendar. Followed by a comment of "mummy will have no pennies left soon if she keeps this spending rate up Daddy"

Dolally!!

Rudolf's Mate

Been mentioned before but worth mentioning again... 'parents' of dogs.

One lunatic on my feed has just spent a couple of hundred pounds on special Christmas treat for her 'baby' including a doggy advent calendar. Followed by a comment of "mummy will have no pennies left soon if she keeps this spending rate up Daddy"

Dolally!!

:rofl:

Has the Mannequin challenge been mentioned yet?

Surprisingly not. Yet another piss-poor social media "challenge" that is anything but challenging, made for absolute roasters who feel they're actually doing something worthwhile.

Surprisingly not. Yet another piss-poor social media "challenge" that is anything but challenging, made for absolute roasters who feel they're actually doing something worthwhile.

You mean the one the Hearts players did at Riccarton?

You mean the one the Hearts players did at Riccarton?

The mannequin challenge in general.

I saw one yesterday of people just sitting around eating, reading and doing washing up. Standing still for 30 seconds is not challenging.

I P Knightley

And the absolute ***** who blocked the entire road with his skip lorry this morning with buses backing up in both directions when the decent thing to do would have been to reverse properly into the driveway of the place he was delivering to. Getting out your truck to argue with a bus driver doesn't make you any less of a *****. ****ing ***** of a man.

(Those asterisks are mainly the c word).