The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

There's safety equipment in the box in front of it. You really can't see the ladders on the right? How long a delay in reaching the ladders to help people out the train if there's a fire/accident is acceptable to you? How many potential lives are acceptable for that? Any fallout like the above is on ME. That could even mean jail time. I made several announcements looking for the owner and walked through every coach twice shouting out so I could get the lock removed with no damage.

Why is there a ******* bike rack there then?

Been covered. Still though...

Edited by Taffin

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is there a ******* bike rack there then?

Been covered. Still though...

What I wanted to know was the cyclists reaction when he went to get his bike ?

Iron Jambo should have posted a photo of the look on the cyclists face. What a picture that must have been.

Jools Holland. Occasional decent act mixed in amongst absolute tripe. Weird does not equals good.

Funny, I thought this week's one was the best I'd seen in a while.

Jools Holland. Occasional decent act mixed in amongst absolute tripe. Weird does not equals good.

2 jingly jangly student-oriented indie bands, 1 ancient has-been who can't hold a note any more, 1 world act with 17 band members and 1 well-established band who stopped by the studio during their current tour.

Every show the same old pish.

Edited by Cade

A Boy Named Crow

Got up early yesterday, went for a run, had breakfast with some mates, took a walk down by the water and generally felt great all day...then went out last night, now I want to die. Seething

"If you're waiting to see Match of the Day and don't want to know the scores, look away now"

Proceeds to talk about the scores

You mean you didn't change the channel or bomb out the room in the 0.01 seconds they give you warning of before they announce them?

Jokes aside I agree it's like the feckers are taunting you with it

Sadly it's a day and age where avoiding the football scores is almost impossible

You mean you didn't change the channel or bomb out the room in the 0.01 seconds they give you warning of before they announce them?

Jokes aside I agree it's like the feckers are taunting you with it

Sadly it's a day and age where avoiding the football scores is almost impossible

He didn't even warn that they were about to announce them, just said to look away!

My ears are shite at looking at away.

US Government Homeland Security selecting my cases for a physical inspection after they've been checked in.

Burst open all the locks including the ones that are part of the case. Didn't notice until we got home to find a Government leaflet in each case telling me it was for my own security and US Government wasn't liable for any damage caused.

Have a nice day.

Edited by pablo

A 'security bag scanner' at Edinburgh airport last week who was so busy texting that he didn't look at his screen whilst about 15 bags went by. He then raised his head, and selected a bag at random for searching to make it look like he was being vigilant.

Reported.

Samuel Camazzola

Ring pieces who 'reserve' sun loungers by laying their towel/bag on one and never return for hours on end. I have no hesitation in removing them but it's highly unfair on others who can't get a bed and are too polite to do anything about it.

It's probably been mentioned on here several times but despite signs everywhere, the clowns still continue to do it. Mainly English and Germans too.

Ring pieces who 'reserve' sun loungers by laying their towel/bag on one and never return for hours on end. I have no hesitation in removing them but it's highly unfair on others who can't get a bed and are too polite to do anything about it.

It's probably been mentioned on here several times but despite signs everywhere, the clowns still continue to do it. Mainly English and Germans too.

This horrendous practice is much used by the Italians here. They 'book' large areas of the beach with multiple towels and sun brollies. They sometimes return two or three hours later.

Sometimes we just fold up their towels and put said brollies down. It's just not on :seethe:

Adults getting right into Halloween, spending a fortune on clothes and make up.

When did *that* become a thing?

Since British people thought it a good idea to ape the Americans.

Halloween, guys, buddy etc etc.

Having just returned from Florida and spending a couple of days at Universal, I've got a list as long as my arm.

Grown ups in Harry Potter gowns with wands doing spells GTF

$16 for a draught Bud Light in my hotel- GTF

Being informed that the 18% gratuity was already added as if they're doing you a favour. For opening a bottle of beer? GTF

On the other hand, beautiful American alternative hipster girls dressed up as that Joker's girlfriend character - not so bad.

And when did guising become trick or treating?

MacDonald Jardine

And when did guising become trick or treating?

About the same time schools started having proms.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Don't see the problem with it to be honest. All about opinions though I suppose.

Your last sentence is absolute baws. Large amount of British people partake in this annoyance, you can't just point the finger at Germans and English.

Samuel Camazzola

Your last sentence is absolute baws. Large amount of British people partake in this annoyance, you can't just point the finger at Germans and English.

In my experience it's true. The Wolverhampton Wanderers and Bradford City towels along with the accents are the give away.

Never had the chance when they were kids, i would imagine.

In my experience it's true. The Wolverhampton Wanderers and Bradford City towels along with the accents are the give away.

So that's the whole of England. Good one.

No Scottish people do.

Give me a busload of holidaying English over one family of weegies any day of the week.

So that's the whole of England. Good one.

No Scottish people do.

Shotty mate, there's a bee got in your bonnet!

Seriously though, how can you argue with his personal experience?

luckyBatistuta

Afraid of what others think about him type post.

No, not really.

Adults dressing up are just craving attention. Sad, really.

Given that there would be loads of people dressed up then wouldn't they just blend in as opposed to attracting attention?

Given that there would be loads of people dressed up then wouldn't they just blend in as opposed to attracting attention?

Good point.

I sense my real seethe is that everyone is out haing a good time and I am sitting on the sofa with a can of lager watching shit tv.

Good point.

I sense my real seethe is that everyone is out haing a good time and I am sitting on the sofa with a can of lager watching shit tv.

Should have done it while wearing a Halloween outfit. You would've felt much better :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Good point.

:lol::thumbsup:

Should have done it while wearing a Halloween outfit. You would've felt much better :lol:

I was wearing my "Man Watching TV in Pants" outfit on...truly horrific. :vampire:

I was wearing my "Man Watching TV in Pants" outfit on...truly horrific. :vampire:

Do they show off your beer gut to its full effect?

Do they show off your beer gut to its full effect?

Toned six-pack actually*

*said safe in the knowledge this cannot be confirmed on jkb

Good god man, you could have kept that to yourself ;)

Edited by iantjambo

Shotty mate, there's a bee got in your bonnet!

Seriously though, how can you argue with his personal experience?

He's making out that it's just Germans and English that do it. Plenty Scot's, Welsh and whatevers do it as well. It's off and it's wrong.

He's making out that it's just Germans and English that do it. Plenty Scot's, Welsh and whatevers do it as well. It's off and it's wrong.

He's not, he said "mainly", and statistically he's probably right to be fair!

Samuel Camazzola

I have no doubt other nationalities do it. But my own seethe from my own experiences it's mainly English and Germans as they make it most obvious with their shan towels.

Captain Sausage

Fat Britain programme on C4 just now.

Rage at the government for changing the child obesity 'action plan'. Why can't people like Jamie Oliver just come out and call it like it is. People need to start taking responsibility for their actions. You keep shovelling 750 calories over your allowance each day, you're gonna get fat. Stop eating shit and you'll lose weight.

Victim culture does my nut in.

Evening news webshite

Every single damn link you click is an advert

Either something about lemmings?? Or the Sesame Street 3 network

Can't read anything without a damn advert

He's not, he said "mainly", and statistically he's probably right to be fair!

I'd love to see the statistics. Go on, humour me.