The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

When people start threads on here with just a persons name.

Browsing this morning thinking Edgaras Jankauskas had died ffs :seething:

John Lennon.

Edited by Morgan

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

Pished ma undies there Gabriel.

:lol:

never mind, that young french lass will be along to change them AGAIN.

never mind, that young french lass will be along to change them AGAIN.

Who? Angelique?

She talks very highly of you Gabriel.

Says you're pretty good for an 'homme ancienne'.

Why are you typing on your phone whilst driving on the two lane city bypass.

agree with you though...not fit for purpose.

I was a passenger...

Stupid bints on twitter and Facebook putting up photos of their boyfriends and explaining how much they love them cause it's national boyfriend day.

:cornette:

Stupid bints on twitter and Facebook putting up photos of their boyfriends and explaining how much they love them cause it's national boyfriend day.

:boak:

All roads lead to Gorgie

People who don't press the button at pedestrian crossings but continue to stand close to the box not allowing anyone the space to reach the said button.

People who suddenly remember they have forgotten something at the checkout and saunter off to find it holding up the queue. Worse still they send there kids off to get something and the little uns come back with the wrong thing so off they go again.

People who don't press the button at pedestrian crossings but continue to stand close to the box not allowing anyone the space to reach the said button.

People who suddenly remember they have forgotten something at the checkout and saunter off to find it holding up the queue. Worse still they send there kids off to get something and the little uns come back with the wrong thing so off they go again.

Both of these are :spoton: .

Arseholes the lot of them.

Dagger Is Back

People who don't replace the bog roll. Kids say they can't get the old one off and the new one on. It's not rocket science. Just leave the new one on the floor then.

Nothing worse than having to waddle through to the cupboard, jeans at ankles, cheeks apart.

luckyBatistuta

People who do press the button then just walk straight over. They're walking along the other side of the street, while you now have to slow down and stop with no fekr crossing.

Harry Potter

People who don't replace the bog roll. Kids say they can't get the old one off and the new one on. It's not rocket science. Just leave the new one on the floor then.

Nothing worse than having to waddle through to the cupboard, jeans at ankles, cheeks apart.

Better checking before you go in, just had that with the toothpaste this morning. :veryangry2:

Harry Potter

People who pick up a petrol pump and think the petrol will flow as soon as they squeeze the trigger.

Nope, Cashier has to authorise the pump.

Bursd didn't put a picture up of him type post :P:lol:

People who pick up a petrol pump and think the petrol will flow as soon as they squeeze the trigger.

Nope, Cashier has to authorise the pump.

:gok: Why would this make you seethe?

punkrockcroc

I high five my 5 year old son. Is this acceptable behaviour?

That's allowed but grown men who high five each other get a life.

People at the gym who are younger and fitter than me

surely the seethe would be about people who are older than you but also fitter

Those Robinson's squeezy juicy things.

Absolutely no flavour whatsoever.

I don't know how people can drink diluting juice, rank stuff, stick with plain old water for me.

luckyBatistuta

Three women sitting next to us at the cinema shovelling it in their faces all the way through the film. Lights go on at the end and the fekr's leave the two tonne of empty food and drink cartons piled up all over the seats and floor. Middens, put it in the bin on the way out you lazy barstewards.

Harry Potter

Three women sitting next to us at the cinema shovelling it in their faces all the way through the film. Lights go on at the end and the fekr's leave the two tonne of empty food and drink cartons piled up all over the seats and floor. Middens, put it in the bin on the way out you lazy barstewards.

Happens everywhere, lack o common sense,

The milk sachets or wee plastic milk cartons you get in cafes or hotel rooms that spray milk over you when opening.

You'd think someone on Dragons Den would've came up with a remedy by now....

Boiler's messed.

Glasgow shower and off to work. Feel like a tramp.

Mrs's dad going to have a look when he comes to pick up wee man. Hope he can fix it or its a third plumber call outin just over a month.

Sake.

All roads lead to Gorgie

People who do press the button then just walk straight over. They're walking along the other side of the street, while you now have to slow down and stop with no fekr crossing.

When I'm trying cross on foot I think the green man takes an eternity to appear but when I'm driving the lights seem to change to red all too often. I will probably seethe at both given where I am.

You are right I have seen folk press the button when the road is clear and stride straight across. You sometimes come up to a red light at a crossing with no one around and think who the feck pressed that !

When I'm trying cross on foot I think the green man takes an eternity to appear but when I'm driving the lights seem to change to red all too often. I will probably seethe at both given where I am.

You are right I have seen folk press the button when the road is clear and stride straight across. You sometimes come up to a red light at a crossing with no one around and think who the feck pressed that !

Sometimes if I'm at a crossing and the road is clear instead of just nashing over I'll wait for a car to appear then I'll press the button so they have to stop.  

Passive aggressive or what? :lol: 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Sometimes if I'm at a crossing and the road is clear instead of just nashing over I'll wait for a car to appear then I'll press the button so they have to stop.  

Passive aggressive or what? :lol:

Ha ha. I would probably clock the motorist first and if they were sporting anything green then I would definitely do the same. If you see Batistuta in his taxi press the button though  :sunny:

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Ha ha. I would probably clock the motorist first and if they were sporting anything green then I would definitely do the same. If you see Batistuta in his taxi press the button though  :sunny:

:gok:

A wind up Gabriel moment.

All roads lead to Gorgie

A wind up Gabriel moment.

That's me on the long route home if I happen to flag him down :toilet: 

That's me on the long route home if I happen to flag him down :toilet:

Probably takes everyone the 'scenic' route.

Don't feel singled out :lol:

luckyBatistuta

:wtf:

Last time I post on this thread. For future reference...I wouldn't go crossing the road if I'm coming along from now on. :evilno:

Unless your wearing your scarves or tops your fair game. :lol:

luckyBatistuta

That's you not getting picked up for your trips to the restaurants then.

In a Bar in Madrid a couple of days ago. American kid at the next table, got a beer glass half filled with ice, poured in a large measure of decent Scotch, then a whole bottle of Coke....

old folk at work on the verge of retirement bragging about how they have been mortgage free for 20 years due to amazing re-location packages offered at the time and high salaries ever since, whereas us 'young-uns' can barely get on the property ladder, low depression of wages, crap redundancy packages... never mind thinking towards saving into a half-decent pension pot. 

Kents that sit down on the bus and throw the Metro on the floor that the previous kent has been too selfish to put back in the place you pick them out of.

All roads lead to Gorgie

:wtf:

Last time I post on this thread. For future reference...I wouldn't go crossing the road if I'm coming along from now on. :evilno:

Unless your wearing your scarves or tops your fair game. :lol:

That's me off to buy the Pink and yellow number. Make sure I'm noticed :2thumbsup: 

When someone infront holds a door open for you when you're a good 20ft away from the door.

Then they look at you like a weirdo when you don't sprint to the door as fast as possible. It was your decision to hold it open knobhead.

Strange people.

luckyBatistuta

That's me off to buy the Pink and yellow number. Make sure I'm noticed :2thumbsup:

Tight barstewards...

Was in a restaurant and a family sat at the table next to us. They asked the waitress if they do free refills and when she answered 'yes' they asked for one glass. They then sat throughout their whole meal with all four of them drinking out the one glass...

Tight barstewards.

Tight barstewards...

Was in a restaurant and a family sat at the table next to us. They asked the waitress if they do free refills and when she answered 'yes' they asked for one glass. They then sat throughout their whole meal with all four of them drinking out the one glass...

Tight barstewards.

**** off :rofl:

luckyBatistuta

**** off :rofl:

Seriously mate, sat and watched the four of them pass the glass back and forward throughout the whole meal :wow:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Tight barstewards...

Tight barstewards.

That sounds a brilliant idea. I will try that the next time I'm winning and dining the loved ones :pleasing: