The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

luckyBatistuta

Ha ha. I would probably clock the motorist first and if they were sporting anything green then I would definitely do the same. If you see Batistuta in his taxi press the button though  :sunny:

That sounds a brilliant idea. I will try that the next time I'm winning and dining the loved ones :pleasing:

:seething:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Farmers on Great British Menu crying over their cows dying to foot and mouth disease in 2001 yet they rear their bull carves for veal production ..

In a Bar in Madrid a couple of days ago. American kid at the next table, got a beer glass half filled with ice, poured in a large measure of decent Scotch, then a whole bottle of Coke....

Bet he ordered his steak well-done too.

Bet he ordered his steak well-done too.

Not only that, but he was wearing his baseball cap back to front too. What is the world coming to!?

Not only that, but he was wearing his baseball cap back to front too. What is the world coming to!?

Basically, arseholes that a) wear baseball caps and B) arseholes that wear them backwards.

Basically, arseholes that a) wear baseball caps and B) arseholes that wear them backwards.

Come to mention it, he was also wearing what appeared to be pre-ripped and pre-faded jeans. What's that all about?

luckyBatistuta

Come to mention it, he was also wearing what appeared to be pre-ripped and pre-faded jeans. What's that all about?

Pre-faded jeans :facepalm:

Meant to be heading to Florida today

:muggy:

Oddly enough, last night I had a dream about being in a plane crash.

Enjoy your trip! :lol:

This may come across as a bit ungrateful but it's not meant to be

Greedy feckers who wipe out an entire tray worth of rolls/pastries in shops.(10+ in a tray)

Means that other folk can't buy them at same time, if they are going to get that many, at least have the decency to call ahead (IF possible) so that extra are put out/prepared for other customers.

It's only a select few who do it, but f me is it annoying.

Also one person who will come and do it to about 4 trays once a week, but changes the day every week and no notice.(I only actually found out about it happening yesterday and a lightbulb pinged on)

The reason it annoys me, is that when looking at was sold the previous week, you aim for the same figures unless you know there was exceptional circumstances, but when it's a different day each time you know never know to do more or less.

I dunno maybe I just like to be too organised and it muddles it up

This may come across as a bit ungrateful but it's not meant to be

Greedy feckers who wipe out an entire tray worth of rolls/pastries in shops.(10+ in a tray)

Means that other folk can't buy them at same time, if they are going to get that many, at least have the decency to call ahead (IF possible) so that extra are put out/prepared for other customers.

It's only a select few who do it, but f me is it annoying.

Also one person who will come and do it to about 4 trays once a week, but changes the day every week and no notice.(I only actually found out about it happening yesterday and a lightbulb pinged on)

The reason it annoys me, is that when looking at was sold the previous week, you aim for the same figures unless you know there was exceptional circumstances, but when it's a different day each time you know never know to do more or less.

I dunno maybe I just like to be too organised and it muddles it up

Not having this one!

Farmers on Great British Menu crying over their cows dying to foot and mouth disease in 2001 yet they rear their bull carves for veal production ..

Indeed and more 

Fultons Right Leg

The word "eatery" gives me the seethe. I hate it.

Is it worse than "acca" though?? I think not!!

I saw a place recently that was described as a drinkery. I almost exploded with seethe.

Deserves to be fire-bombed.

Cyclist on the A89.

There is a cycle path that runs parallel with the road. Fecking use that instead of holding up rush hour traffic.

Morons.

Parents giving toddlers fizzy drinks and sweets. This REALLY annoys me. I mean FFS these kids need a chance in life. They don't know whats right or wrong for them. They are growing and need the right nutrition and diet not only for healthy body/bones but for their brains.

Filling them full of caffeine, sugars and E numbers.... Absolutely disgusting. There is a single Mum who comes into my local and her 5 year old has learning difficulties and is a real handful. He's a big lad for his age and she gives him a large glass of coke when she comes in the pub. Soon as the caffeine hits you can see the kids behavior start to change. Starts mouthing off at his mum, running around the place shouting at the TV etc. It actually upsets me as its not the kids fault its his stupid, ignorant lazy arsed Mums fault. She of course blaims the kids learning difficulties for his behavior. 

Салатные палочки

Parents giving toddlers fizzy drinks and sweets. This REALLY annoys me. I mean FFS these kids need a chance in life. They don't know whats right or wrong for them. They are growing and need the right nutrition and diet not only for healthy body/bones but for their brains.

Filling them full of caffeine, sugars and E numbers.... Absolutely disgusting. There is a single Mum who comes into my local and her 5 year old has learning difficulties and is a real handful. He's a big lad for his age and she gives him a large glass of coke when she comes in the pub. Soon as the caffeine hits you can see the kids behavior start to change. Starts mouthing off at his mum, running around the place shouting at the TV etc. It actually upsets me as its not the kids fault its his stupid, ignorant lazy arsed Mums fault. She of course blaims the kids learning difficulties for his behavior. 

Taking kids to the pub :cornette:

I think, every now and again kids need a treat.  I mean, we always got a treat when we were young, Friday/Saturday nights me and my sister would get a bar of chocolate, crisps and a can of juice off the van.  Whilst I don't agree with them getting this all the time, I wouldn't deny them it every now and again.  A guy I used to work with, his daughter wasn't allowed ANY sweets or juice, she didn't look any healthier or happier than your average child. In fact I always thought she looked a bit to pale for her age. 

Taking kids to the pub :cornette:

I think, every now and again kids need a treat.  I mean, we always got a treat when we were young, Friday/Saturday nights me and my sister would get a bar of chocolate, crisps and a can of juice off the van.  Whilst I don't agree with them getting this all the time, I wouldn't deny them it every now and again.  A guy I used to work with, his daughter wasn't allowed ANY sweets or juice, she didn't look any healthier or happier than your average child. In fact I always thought she looked a bit to pale for her age. 

i agree, giving kids fizzy juice and sweets should be a treat and they should only get a little

My toddler gets sweets every now and then but he knows that they are a treat for a special occasion or for doing something good. He never really asks for chocolate or that, honestly he's so ****ing delightfully middle class he's over the moon getting carrot sticks and humous as a snack :lol: Anyway...

A couple of weeks ago my wife was away in Northern Ireland for the weekend & I was left with the wee guy, just about 3 & my 6 month old to look after. My in-laws took my wee boy for the afternoon on Sunday to give me a bit of a break. All well and good. But, they took him to McDonalds without consulting me. Would never take him there at that age even as a treat. He had a Happy Meal with a banana milkshake. Then some of pops' McFlurry...

They then dropped him off, high as a kite bouncing off the walls, like 'okay,bye'. ****ing nightmare. Probably 3-4 of the hardest hours I've had trying to control him from sugar high to the inevitable crash. The effect on their little bodies is just crazy. 

my wee grandson doesn't eat sweets or drink fizzy/sugary drinks. Not because his parents won't give him them, he just hates them. Ice Cream, chocolate or the likes he will not touch. Loves vegetables though.

Rudolf's Mate

My toddler gets sweets every now and then but he knows that they are a treat for a special occasion or for doing something good. He never really asks for chocolate or that, honestly he's so ******* delightfully middle class he's over the moon getting carrot sticks and humous as a snack :lol: Anyway...

A couple of weeks ago my wife was away in Northern Ireland for the weekend & I was left with the wee guy, just about 3 & my 6 month old to look after. My in-laws took my wee boy for the afternoon on Sunday to give me a bit of a break. All well and good. But, they took him to McDonalds without consulting me. Would never take him there at that age even as a treat. He had a Happy Meal with a banana milkshake. Then some of pops' McFlurry...

They then dropped him off, high as a kite bouncing off the walls, like 'okay,bye'. ******* nightmare. Probably 3-4 of the hardest hours I've had trying to control him from sugar high to the inevitable crash. The effect on their little bodies is just crazy. 

I feel your pain!

Her dad fills his pockets with sweets when we go round and feeds our son (and the other grandchildren) sweets on the fly. One time we all went on a trip and he sat in the back with our son feeding him shit that we had to pull over as he was sick! I told her that either she says something or I will and his response was his house his rules. We hardly go round now!

The word "eatery" gives me the seethe. I hate it.

Whatever happened to restaurant, it's all 'eatery', 'grill' or 'kitchen' these day's, just no need!!!

Edited by Adam Murray

Can I ask why you felt it necessary to point out that the woman was a single mum?

Parents who buy something for their child because it's their other brother or sisters birthday, and don't want them to feel left out, what's that all about?

Edited by Adam Murray

Can I ask why you felt it necessary to point out that the woman was a single mum?

You can but I choose not to comment further as it will open a can of worms.

You can but I choose not to comment further as it will open a can of worms.

So there was no reason to say it other than to try and be derogatory towards single mothers without having to back it up?

So there was no reason to say it other than to try and be derogatory towards single mothers without having to back it up?

Perhaps it was an innocent comment as he knows this Mother of the Year is in fact single. Whats your point. The more important point is that she is neglecting her parental duties single or otherwise.

Unknown user

I thought it was just to distinguish her from one that was there with a guy myself but his reply suggests otherwise

Perhaps it was an innocent comment as he knows this Mother of the Year is in fact single. Whats your point. The more important point is that she is neglecting her parental duties single or otherwise.

Nope, his second post makes it pretty clear that he called her single a specific purpose. Given that he was negative about her parenting it's unlikely to be positive.

And neglecting her child? By giving him a fizzy juice? Ffs get a grip.

Nope, his second post makes it pretty clear that he called her single a specific purpose. Given that he was negative about her parenting it's unlikely to be positive.

Do you read minds?

Samuel Camazzola

Parents who buy something for their child because it's their other brother or sisters birthday, and don't want them to feel left out, what's that all about?

You are seething because other people buy things for their own kids even if the reason is as you state? Worse things to get worked up about.

The point is the fact she is a single Mum is irrelevant. I described her as single as a matter of fact. You chose to attach the negative to it when there was no negative in the post. It was descriptive. 

Single mums, husbands, single husbands, partners, boyfriends, girlfriends, aunties and uncles can all give a kid fizzy drinks.

I was preempting (with the can of worms comment) what is currently taking place based on your post. Sorry if you are offended. Chill out. 

Now close the can, have a drink and relax.

Rudolf's Mate

Grandparents treating their grandkids because their parents are too uptight to let them have sweets.

Disgusting.

Lolz

My kids are spoilt rotten and there's a treat and biscuit jar. They get treats on a daily basis however common sense is applied.

Her dad attempts his hardest to get a reaction from his daughter by going against her or both our wishes constantly. It's generally not an issue or rather we let it slide because it's not exactly anything major however he's got worse as he's got older.

The last straw which resulted in us saying enough was when we went away on holiday and we caught a shuttle bus in the complex. He jumped on the first available with my son and left us all at the main hotel. He was sat next to my son and unclipped his seat belt telling him he didn't have to do everything his parents said. The driver had to brake quickly and my son banged his head off the metal handrail in front of him.

A couple of weeks later the dick called my mobile by mistake and left a 3 min voicemail which was him having a conversation with her brother. He completely laid into his daughters parenting skills and told the story about my son banging his head but said it was her who unclipped the belt!

That's just a tip of the iceberg with him and some of the trouble he's caused.

With parents/grandparents like him who needs enemies! At least you got the disgusting part right.

Aye OK bit over the top.

He did say the kid had behaviour issues though so perhaps fizzy juice not the best idea.

talk feckin talk, visiting my parents for the weekend and they have just got a wireless printer got it set up and working. then a couple of hours later it stops and i try getting it working for a good hour. i then google the issue along with talktalk and find out their shitty routers cant work with printers with IPv6 enabled so after disabling this it seems to be working.

be prepared for the next seethe tomorrow when i expect it to have stopped working again

You know what? Apple/Samsung/Nokia or whoever have spent millions on development of phones and the microphones etc. So you can hold your phone at the side of your head. Like a phone. So why hold it in front of you shouting at it like some arse from The Apprentice?

There was a guy at my gym yesterday, whistling out loud for about 25 minutes.

I had headphones in and was listening to heavy metal / goregrind style music on about 75% volume.

I could still hear the prick.

Arsehole.

There was a guy at my gym yesterday, whistling out loud for about 25 minutes.

I had headphones in and was listening to heavy metal / goregrind style music on about 75% volume.

I could still hear the prick.

Arsehole.

He was probably whistling to drown out the shan music you were polluting the gym with.

He was probably whistling to drown out the shan music you were polluting the gym with.

Knew someone would reply with something like this :lol: .

Since they were headphones, the small each ear ones, it's impossible to hear unless you have either one in.