The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

There are 5 witnesses mate. 3 kids and him admitting to me and the Mrs that he thought he went over something in the road. He'd be daft to try and go down the route of denying it now.

Cheers for the moral support though. It's been a tough 48 hours :sob:

:lol:

No witnesses. Just some kids that knocked your mirror off and came up with a convincing story that also involved getting some poor patsy to drive over the mirror. Thus explaining the lack of damage to his van.

Clever kids.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enough to drive you to drink :wink:

:whistling:

No witnesses. Just some kids that knocked your mirror off and came up with a convincing story that also involved getting some poor patsy to drive over the mirror. Thus explaining the lack of damage to his van.

Clever kids.

The kids would struggle to reach my mirrors, but liking your conspiracy theory :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Clever kids.

Or, RM has actually paid the kids up front to back up his made up story and blame this poor innocent chap, in fear of telling his good lady, that it was actually him that took the mirror off, with his awful driving. :lol: Edited by luckyBatistuta

Sue Perkins. I ******* hate her. Like a proper irrational hatred. She's just not funny. She always laughs at her own jokes and always tries to look broody with her stupid little ******* glasses and her stupid floppy ******* hair do.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

I too have had a perfectly rational hatred for this bint for many a year.

Or, RM has actually paid the kids up front to back up his made up story and blame this poor innocent chap, in fear of telling his good lady, that it was actually him that took the mirror off, with his awful driving. :lol:

"You sort out this terrible mess for me, and I will pay you double!"

Sue Perkins. I ******* hate her. Like a proper irrational hatred. She's just not funny. She always laughs at her own jokes and always tries to look broody with her stupid little ******* glasses and her stupid floppy ******* hair do.

It's not irrational though is it? She's a ****ing arsehole. See the way she tries to tell the bakers on Great British Bake Off to start baking in some kind of wacky way every week - I'm surprised there aren't millions of TV screens getting smashed at that precise moment.

It's not irrational though is it? She's a ******* arsehole. See the way she tries to tell the bakers on Great British Bake Off to start baking in some kind of wacky way every week - I'm surprised there aren't millions of TV screens getting smashed at that precise moment.

I've never actually watched the baking thing. She really irritates me on QI. 93815ebe98348d3df2ff93e89abe180d.jpg

****ing look at her! *****!

You'd have her, AND McGonagall, getting all "witchy" with you.

We all know it.

I'd give a new definition to Moaning Mertle.

:jjyay:

People that are incapable of following the most basic of instructions! The bogs at work have a Dyson Airblade style hand dryer, picture on top clearly shows hands flat, being pulled towards you. It works, a 5 second drag under the blast of ward air and your hands are dry, yet half the morons in my work spend a good 2-3 minutes trying to dry their hands using the handwringing method which doesn't work and makes the bloody dryer overheat.

Cash machines, that after you select the amount you want, then proceed to ask if you want a receipt. Every time I wonder what is taking so long as I look around.

Cash machines, that after you select the amount you want, then proceed to ask if you want a receipt. Every time I wonder what is taking so long as I look around.

Cash machines were faster 20 years ago, FACT.

People using their phones while driving.

Topical I know but there was a prick yesterday who started to drive out of our office multi level car park while on his mobile.

Total welt as is everyone who does this.

I always want to see these guys further down the road, having driven full tilt into a lamppost.

Chances are, if they think it's okay to use phones, then they won't be wearing a seatbelt either.

Result.

I always want to see these guys further down the road, having driven full tilt into a lamppost.

Chances are, if they think it's okay to use phones, then they won't be wearing a seatbelt either.

Result.

:thumbsup:

Neilson's Shank

Currently on holiday, what is it with fat birds and massive tattoos on their legs. I have witnessed some feckin horrors over the last 7 days. Thing is they all look pretty intracate and would I imagine in the 200 to 300 quid mark. Do the tattoo artists get paid danger money, if not they really should. Perhaps it really is the case that they like to suffer for their art. On the whole the owners of the art do not look like regular gym users so a huge investment for a couple of weeks a year. Reminds me of a joke for the joke thread where a Sellik minded lassie gets Larrson tattooed on one thigh and Dalglish on the other, when she shows the boyfriend he cannot identify either but thinks the one in the middle is Danny McGrain. Rant over.

I was on my way to work at 06:30 this morning and I could see in the subway what I thought was the ground under half an inch of water. Turns out 2 steps up was half an inch under water and I only knew this when I was knee deep

FB_IMG_1474018500610.jpg

Edited by IronJambo

And ask if you want to view your balance anaw. Just give me my cash and stop asking so many questions; I'm drunk AF

Currently on holiday, what is it with fat birds and massive tattoos on their legs.

They probably were small tattoos at first that just expanded with the legs.

They probably were small tattoos at first that just expanded with the legs.

Hopefully, these fat schemies from Leith who 'goat thur' 21st ay May tatts will have massive green and white shite messes all over their 'airums' when they reach puberty. Ken?

Who the hell sanctioned 800 or so lycra clad ****wits to cycle up the A82 today from Callander - Fort William?  Absolute bloody chaos.  I'm actually shaking with rage.  Who do I write to to complain about it?

Hugely unsafe, un organised and damn right bloody annoying.

Women

That's it, just WOMEN

Seriously how the **** can you win with these arseholes?

Why am I sitting here feeling guilty when I've done **** all wrong?

Yes I'm pished

EDIT: Seriously I'm being accused of something I may or may not have said months ago which in all honesty doesn't really matter anymore. I swear to god I'll pay someone to figure out what goes on in this ***** mind.

Oh and I'm getting the silent treatment as well other than the "no I'm fine" in the tone of voice that suggests she's anything but ok.

Edited by iantjambo

Cyclists on pavements! Outside EICC at about 8:30 last night I was walking towards Lothian Rd when these two assoles a guy and a girl) came cycling towards me. I took the opportunity to tell them pavements were for pedestrians and all I got in reply was abuse. I gave them as good as I got.

Women

That's it, just WOMEN

Yes I'm pished

EDIT: Seriously I'm being accused of something I may or may not have said months ago which in all honesty doesn't really matter anymore. I swear to god I'll pay someone to figure out what goes on in this ***** mind.

Oh and I'm getting the silent treatment as well other than the "no I'm fine" in the tone of voice that suggests she's anything but ok.

:rofl:

I've seethed about supermarket checkout's becoming mini social clubs before but today I witnessed a checkout person leave her customer mid way through serving her to go and hug another customer! If i had been the customer that was delayed by this behaviour I would have made my dissatisfaction known.

Women

That's it, just WOMEN

Yes I'm pished

:gok:

The old 'no, I'm fine' line is a flamin' nightmare.

One I regularly get is 'well, what did you expect, do you blame me'?

Well, actually I feckin do!

I've seethed about supermarket checkout's becoming mini social clubs before but today I witnessed a checkout person leave her customer mid way through serving her to go and hug another customer! If i had been the customer that was delayed by this behaviour I would have made my dissatisfaction known.

My sister was hugged by her best friend who is a checkout assistant yesterday. She was so pleased to see her after all these years in a hostage camp in Cambodia. Made her day it did.

A wee cuddle can make or break a persons day.

:wink:

i would have either walked away or went straight to customer services and kicked off before paying

Talking about heating I spent last night in a Travelodge in Clapham that seemed to have went for winter heating already and a window that if opened reminded me of the noise of Clapham Junction trains that start running at 4am. 

Add in the lovely hotel feature of 1 pillow too low, 2 pillows too high. 

And then a train back to Edinburgh this afternoon that had a very limited booze choice.

Talking about heating I spent last night in a Travelodge in Clapham that seemed to have went for winter heating already and a window that if opened reminded me of the noise of Clapham Junction trains that start running at 4am. 

Add in the lovely hotel feature of 1 pillow too low, 2 pillows too high. 

And then a train back to Edinburgh this afternoon that had a very limited booze choice.

:wow: nightmare trip!

Dagger Is Back

Women

That's it, just WOMEN

Yes I'm pished

I'm with you Ian. Bloody weird creatures. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can. Soon she'll be twittering all the usual pish of the day and making your ears bleed.

My late father in law used to take out his hearing aid and would just sit there smiling whilst the MIL ranted on.

Never ever heard him answer back once or argue. All yea dear stuff. Soon as she was out it was 'that will be ****ing right'

Quality old chap

Dagger Is Back

Arseholes who give their kids stupid names. I had a Porsche and Mercedes who came along to classes.

My mate had twins coming to him. One was called Sam. The girl was called Ella.

Arseholes

Cyclists on pavements! Outside EICC at about 8:30 last night I was walking towards Lothian Rd when these two assoles a guy and a girl) came cycling towards me. I took the opportunity to tell them pavements were for pedestrians and all I got in reply was abuse. I gave them as good as I got.

Time something was done about these pests.

A new law should be passed saying that anyone over the age of 12 guilty of this anti social behaviour should be made to watch their bike disappearing into the council crusher.

That will sort them.

luckyBatistuta

Time something was done about these pests.

A new law should be passed saying that anyone over the age of 12 guilty of this anti social behaviour should be made to watch their bike disappearing into the council crusher.

That will sort them.

post-25326-0-74746000-1474413499_thumb.jpeg sick to the back teeth of them thinking they can flout every law going, but can't wait to tell you about them when they think your 'supposedly' doing something wrong. Edited by luckyBatistuta

Heating on? :muggy:

I had the windows open all night.

If you're finding it cold now, you might not make it through the winter :lol:

RIP :(