• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm with you Ian. Bloody weird creatures. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can. Soon she'll be twittering all the usual pish of the day and making your ears bleed.

My late father in law used to take out his hearing aid and would just sit there smiling whilst the MIL ranted on.

Never ever heard him answer back once or argue. All yea dear stuff. Soon as she was out it was 'that will be ******* right'

Quality old chap

She only started talking to me again yesterday. I don't mind the peace and quiet but the atmosphere in the house was crap. All over nothing :facepalm:

chester copperpot

She only started talking to me again yesterday. I don't mind the peace and quiet but the atmosphere in the house was crap. All over nothing :facepalm:

Maybe she was annoyed at the fact you were pished at 5.30 in the morning :lol:

Well that's what time your update states anyway!

Those Glade plug-in thingys

Having a wee battle with my wife - she insists on having them on all day and i nip round the gaff unplugging them at every opportunity. They give me a bloody headache.

And I am sure they are not safe - they are feckin roasting when I unplug them

Edited by Maiden Gorgie

Dagger Is Back

Usually is all over nothing. When you read about guys having affairs all over the place and their wives taking them back, and then yours gives you the deep freeze treatment because you've turned off the Glade plug in, you do wonder what life's come to.

Having a wee battle with my wife - she insists on having them on all day and i nip round the gaff unplugging them at every opportunity. They give me a bloody headache.

Mosquito plug-ins.

My wife plugs these feckers in every night. They are not safe as they get so hot.

Fair play to her though - she is a mosquito magnet - the wee *******s don't come near me as my blood is so shite because I have gout.

Ian mate?

It's usually over nothing :vrface:

Mosquito plug-ins.

My wife plugs these feckers in every night. They are not safe as they get so hot.

Fair play to her though - she is a mosquito magnet - the wee *******s don't come near me as my blood is so shite because I have gout.

Shouldn't really laugh at that mate but I did :lol:

Shouldn't really laugh at that mate but I did :lol:

No probs mate! :thumb:

It was sore as feck at first but now that it's sorted I'm as sound as a pound. 26 feckin years mind :vrface:

No probs mate! :thumb:

It was sore as feck at first but now that it's sorted I'm as sound as a pound. 26 feckin years mind :vrface:

Glad it's sorted. The plug-ins cure it?

Mosquito's! They just got a brief mention. I bad word hate these things more than wasps. Every other hour last night I was woken to what sounded like an F1 car in my ear. Could I find the *******?! Why does it have to be invisible? I live in Berkshire, not bloody Morocco!

Edited by IronJambo

Maybe she was annoyed at the fact you were pished at 5.30 in the morning :lol:

Well that's what time your update states anyway!

She was drinking with me :lol:

Usually is all over nothing. When you read about guys having affairs all over the place and their wives taking them back, and then yours gives you the deep freeze treatment because you've turned off the Glade plug in, you do wonder what life's come to.

Tell me about it. I'm a bloody good guy and I treat her like royalty but because I apparently said something which I later back tracked on I was in the dog house. She was banging on about how if I "lied about something so stupid then how canI trust you over anything". I've never lied to her in my puff.

F***** arsehole :muggy:

Edited by iantjambo

chester copperpot

She was drinking with me :lol:

Tell me about it. I'm a bloody good guy and I treat her like royalty but because I apparently said something which I later back tracked on I was in the dog house. She was banging on about how if I "lied about something so stupid then how canI trust you over anything". I've never lied to her in my puff.

****** arsehole :muggy:

Women pished and being arsehole shocker :lol:

Fitzroy Pointon

I hate those things.  My mum buys them for their house, they are definitely not safe.  A few years ago I took one out to charge my phone.  left the phone and the plug in sitting on the wee table thing and at some point the plug in fell over and leaked it's toxic contents all over the table and into my phone.  I am not joking when I say it basically melted all the inside of my phone, all the wee screws fell apart and that was it, the phone was buggered.  

I can't begin to think what your breathing in with they things.  I'm not sure if the diffuser things are any better but they certainly look safer with those wee sticks in them.  

People who drink slowly when you're all out to get pished.

If it takes you longer than 10 minutes to drink a pint, **** off and go home.

10 minutes a pint?

You drink 6 pints per hour? Sounds like you have a drinking problem.

Aye, the problem is with slow drinkers :lol:

Tian are you not in Dundee. 10 mins a pint is pretty civilised there to be honest.

The civilized part is drinking an actual pint, and not just doing the usual thing of slurping the overspill tray from behind the bar!

I don't get why someone else's drinking speed would bother you anyway. Just don't do rounds with them and drink at your own pace.

I usually drink slower than my mates. They try and take the piss but they're the ones with the problem, not me.

10 mins a pint! I average about 40mins when with my mates, but when I'm with my workmates the average of about 30mins sees me switching to shorts after the first couple of hours!

10 mins a pint! I average about 40mins when with my mates, but when I'm with my workmates the average of about 30mins sees me switching to shorts after the first couple of hours!

40 minutes to drink 1 pint?

40 minutes to drink 1 pint?

Probably uses a straw.

Edited by Ryan Jarman

Well she's finally realised that she might have over reacted a tad (no shit) and has been very apologetic today.

Make up sex could be on the cards tonight

GIF-crazy-dance-Jim-Carrey-Ace-Ventura-G

****ing gesture controls on my phone. I'm with friends/at work/anywhere and all of a sudden a frickin Disney song starts playing (my two year old loves Disney songs).

A Boy Named Crow

******* gesture controls on my phone. I'm with friends/at work/anywhere and all of a sudden a frickin Disney song starts playing (my two year old loves Disney songs).

Please tell me you're changing the subject here!!!

People who insist on crossing the road in front of you when there is either a zebra crossing or traffic lights 20 yards up the road. LAZY WANKSTAINS!!

People who insist on crossing the road in front of you when there is either a zebra crossing or traffic lights 20 yards up the road. LAZY WANKSTAINS!!

Witness this everyday, auld dear stood in the middle of the road for 5 mins with heavy traffic on both sides.

Pedestrian crossing was 20 yards away.

People who bang on about Scottish independence, you've had your chance you lost get over it.

This.

When they said it wad a "once in a generation" vote, were they referring to human generations or insect generations? Would seem it's the latter given that they're calling for another vote so soon...

Welts who can't drive on the bypass/motorway properly.

Feckin move inside instead of sitting in the fast lane at 60mph , causing a queue to form when you have acres of room in front of you to get up to speed. It also causes the inside lane to slow down and clog up as drivers get frustrated.

When your team loses to a last minute free kick to slump to 7th in the league probably made a few folk seethe on here today. ::troll:::'>

When your team loses to a last minute free kick to slump to 7th in the league probably made a few folk seethe on here today. ::troll:::'>

:gok:

Surely you're not talking about Rangers again? Get it up them and that but it's time to focus on my team, you had you're day in the sun at the derby a few weeks ago, Hearts don't play them for another few weeks and I'm hoping for a similar result you dished out to them.

So I'm on topic - Celtic and Rangers fans/ stalkers on kickback. It's a Hearts forum, away to your own sites if you want to discuss your mutant clubs.

Edited by st1874

luckyBatistuta

People who bang on about Scottish independence, you've had your chance you lost get over it.

People who bang on about Brexin, you've had your chance you lost get over it. :thumbsup:

Fatties.

Incredible the weight that some folk reach.

How do they let themselves get in such a state? I mean, they must be making a conscious effort to consume as much food as possible to maintain such a weight. It can't be a simple case of letting themselves go now and then, they have to be making a genuine attempt to get to that weight. Sickening.

Too lazy to even walk up a single flight of stairs, not like those 10 calories they'd burn would make a difference though so fair enough.

It's disgusting and puts a strain on the health service.