The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

My neighbour just started banging his drums. He used to do it all the time but I'd heard nothing for a 4 or 5 months or so. Kind of hoped he'd had a career-ending injury but, no. BANG, BANG, bloody BANG like a flippin' loony. Hope his arms fall off!

:rofl:

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Father in law spoiling another surprise.

2 years ago he blabbed about me about to propose and now he's spilt the beans about what I got the Mrs for her birthday (3 weeks time)

She was oblivious to the fact I had even bought anything.

As a result she now has an early birthday present

:qqb006:

Craig Gordons Gloves

You think Taylor Swift shaves her poonani or goes ou natural?

I'd use a free 10quid bet to say that it's 'scuplted' as opposed to shaved or completely natural. 

The fat controller on Thomas the Tank. Getting really fed up with him telling engines that they're "really useful"! **** off.

Such an obscure rage :rofl:

Edited by tian447

luckyBatistuta

Why do people leave the volume level on a tv, car radio etc on an odd number...noooooooooooooooooooo, just can't have that.

If I'm watching tv at night and it's too loud on an even number, I'll turn it down to the next even number and if that's too low, that I now can't hear it properly, I'll just turn it off and go to sleep, even if I really wanted to watch it. Why would you leave it on an odd though, that's just odd.

Why do people leave the volume level on a tv, car radio etc on an odd number...noooooooooooooooooooo, just can't have that.

If I'm watching tv at night and it's too loud on an even number, I'll turn it down to the next even number and if that's too low, that I now can't hear it properly, I'll just turn it off and go to sleep, even if I really wanted to watch it. Why would you leave it on an odd though, that's just odd.

Leaving it on an even number? That's how Peter Sutcliffe started off. It HAS to be an odd number. I sometimes go even further and aim for a prime number. It is quite annoying when 23 is not quite loud enough though.

The volume on my speakers always needs to be at a rather pleasing 51.

One of my tv's, the volume dots move up in 3s. I hate it.

My neighbour just started banging his drums. He used to do it all the time but I'd heard nothing for a 4 or 5 months or so. Kind of hoped he'd had a career-ending injury but, no. BANG, BANG, bloody BANG like a flippin' loony. Hope his arms fall off!

:D

People who leave their ball in the hole after they've putted and you've still to make your putt.

There are people who do this? Never seen it in my life.

My wee boys nursery called me.

"Your boys in lots of pain, we think he's broke his big toe. You need to come and get him right now and get him urgent medical attention"

I tell them that I'm over 4 hours away, and my wife is 3 hours away but I'll collect him as soon as possible. They have no answer to how he's hurt his toe and speak to me like I'm a ***** because I'm not superman and can't bend space and time. Ten minutes later they tell my wife that he seems OK and is running around. I'm ****ing raging!

Edited by IronJambo

luckyBatistuta

My wee boys nursery called me.

"Your boys in lots of pain, we think he's broke his big toe. You need to come and get him right now and get him urgent medical attention"

I tell them that I'm over 4 hours away, and my wife is 3 hours away but I'll collect him as soon as possible. They have no answer to how he's hurt his toe and speak to me like I'm a ***** because I'm not superman and can't bend space and time. Ten minutes later they tell my wife that he seems OK and is running around. I'm ******* raging!

New nursery required.

luckyBatistuta

You shout 'get to him' by ramming your putter up his farter.

Felt like it yesterday. I was on the edge of the rough near a tree, but I was convinced I could make the green without hitting the tree...WRONG. Hit the tree with my follow through and snapped my club clean in half :ahhhhhhh:

I P Knightley

My youngest son insists that the volume on the TV must be an even number. Just to get to him, I tell him that I can't concentrate unless it's a prime number.

I've told him that if he wants to develop OCD, he could start by putting all his clothes away neatly into the proper drawers. Only then will we start to talk about the volume setting.

My youngest son insists that the volume on the TV must be an even number. Just to get to him, I tell him that I can't concentrate unless it's a prime number.

I've told him that if he wants to develop OCD, he could start by putting all his clothes away neatly into the proper drawers. Only then will we start to talk about the volume setting.

:lol: Excellent parenting

Felt like it yesterday. I was on the edge of the rough near a tree, but I was convinced I could make the green without hitting the tree...WRONG. Hit the tree with my follow through and snapped my club clean in half :ahhhhhhh:

Followed through and snapped his club :wow:

luckyBatistuta

:facepalm:

Must have been fully committed with the shot though...never felt a thing. Any idea roughly how much to reshaft a club?

Deviant! Your volume should go up in fives. Same with the heating in the house/aircon in the car.

luckyBatistuta

Deviant! Your volume should go up in fives. Same with the heating in the house/aircon in the car.

:rofl: glad it's not just me.

I'm not mad :yas:

:rofl: glad it's not just me.

I'm not mad :yas:

Don't get cocky yet.

You may still be mad - how many times do you check the cooker before going to bed?

:qqb010:

Guy last night gets to the fag counter in Morrisons at the same time as me and barges in front, that made my blood boil but then he proceeds to claim 3 or 4 'winning' lottery tickets of about 6 quid each, then use the winnings towards new tickets. After the winnings were accounted for he still managed to spend 67 quid on lottery tickets!!! was there for nearly 20 mins because of the prick!

Guy last night gets to the fag counter in Morrisons at the same time as me and barges in front, that made my blood boil but then he proceeds to claim 3 or 4 'winning' lottery tickets of about 6 quid each, then use the winnings towards new tickets. After the winnings were accounted for he still managed to spend 67 quid on lottery tickets!!! was there for nearly 20 mins because of the prick!

Needs shot.

Sorry, double post.

Edited by Morgan

I've developed a new seethe recently, seeing the match day thread in the days prior to the match. I now won't open it until the day of the game, which usually means my first contribution is a full stop.

I've developed a new seethe recently, seeing the match day thread in the days prior to the match. I now won't open it until the day of the game, which usually means my first contribution is a full stop.

Agreed, these days the match thread is appearing 5/6 days before the game kicks off. Ridiculous.

Rudolf's Mate

When you relent to badgering from your kids and finally play Minecraft with them only for them to wreck your creation :seething:

Admittedly I did get talked into playing it with them a couple of years ago however more fool me, as it was the same end result!

And painful.

Not as painful as snapping the old banjo string mind......so I've heard !

Agony. Not so much at the time, but for a long while afterwards.

chester copperpot

:clap:

Played

The aircon/heater in my car is ridiculously over-complicated. It's adjustable in half-degree increments for passenger side and drivers side. How can it be 18.5c on their side and 19c on mine?

(That said, I NEVER put it on at a half degree, that's just weird)

When you relent to badgering from your kids and finally play Minecraft with them only for them to wreck your creation :seething:

Admittedly I did get talked into playing it with them a couple of years ago however more fool me, as it was the same end result!

:pleasing:

:lol:

The aircon/heater in my car is ridiculously over-complicated. It's adjustable in half-degree increments for passenger side and drivers side. How can it be 18.5c on their side and 19c on mine?

(That said, I NEVER put it on at a half degree, that's just weird)

My car's the same. Instead of 20 I now set it to 19/5. And the passenger side to 15.

The prick today, who decided it was fine to queue jump me. I nipped back in front of him, and said you can wait in the queue like everyone else.

*****!

The prick today, who decided it was fine to queue jump me. I nipped back in front of him, and said you can wait in the queue like everyone else.

*****!

A lot less confrontational method, is to simply poke the person in the eye with your index finger and state  "oh, I thought wasp was going to attack you"

Excellent parenting +1.  I shall be using this approach.

Jase Robertson

The media making out that Celtic v The Rangers is a magnificent sporting occasion, when in fact it is a rivalry predicated on hatred and bigotry.

Conveniently glossed over by MSM!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The media making out that Celtic v The Rangers is a magnificent sporting occasion, when in fact it is a rivalry predicated on hatred and bigotry.

Conveniently glossed over by MSM!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really,really hope the game turns out to be a turgid,eye bleedingly bad 0-0 affair.