The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Fatties.

Incredible the weight that some folk reach.

How do they let themselves get in such a state? I mean, they must be making a conscious effort to consume as much food as possible to maintain such a weight. It can't be a simple case of letting themselves go now and then, they have to be making a genuine attempt to get to that weight. Sickening.

Too lazy to even walk up a single flight of stairs, not like those 10 calories they'd burn would make a difference though so fair enough.

It's disgusting and puts a strain on the health service.

It's all about people not being allowed to eat what they want with you isn't it?

Each to their own and all that eh?

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely you're not talking about Rangers again? Get it up them and that but it's time to focus on my team, you had you're day in the sun at the derby a few weeks ago, Hearts don't play them for another few weeks and I'm hoping for a similar result you dished out to them.

So I'm on topic - Celtic and Rangers fans/ stalkers on kickback. It's a Hearts forum, away to your own sites if you want to discuss your mutant clubs.

Well said, it annoys me that we've lost 2nd place in the league when a draw would have been better for us, some people are actually delighted that we've fallen down the league. Why not concentrate on your own club first, very hibsesque behaviour indeed.

Getting back to work after two weeks off and having to deal with all the shite folk have dragged their arse on for that time. 

I've raised it with my boss though so here's hoping it goes some way to casting off the dead weight :jjyay: 

People who bang on about Brexin, you've had your chance you lost get over it. :thumbsup:

I voted to remain, you might be old enough to vote at the next election,SNP no doubt.

luckyBatistuta

I voted to remain, you might be old enough to vote at the next election,SNP no doubt.

old enough :lol:

Not really bothered what you voted mate. No matter what I or anyone else votes, win or lose, you just need to accept it and move on. I don't know if your trying to insinuate that anyone voting SNP must be a child, but if so, then a childish post imo. Also, you might think that you know how I'll vote at the next election, but your way off.

Well said, it annoys me that we've lost 2nd place in the league when a draw would have been better for us, some people are actually delighted that we've fallen down the league. Why not concentrate on your own club first, very hibsesque behaviour indeed.

That was my thinking, a draw and we stay second, think ive mentioned this 3 times now.

The aberdeen love in on here is strange.

Not really bothered what you voted mate. No matter what I or anyone else votes, win or lose, you just need to accept it and move on. I don't know if your trying to insinuate that anyone voting SNP must be a child, but if so, then a childish post imo. Also, you might think that you know how I'll vote at the next election, but your way off.

I'm with you on that, a referendum means you only get 1 chance and if the vote doesn't go your way then tough, you just need to accept it and move on.

Votes Green NAP

Mrs decided to finally try out the slow cooker her parents had bought her years ago. She stocked up on several bottles of red wine last weekend however waited until today try one of the recipes out and was fuming that none had survived  :olly:

Now technically I should have posted this into the 'yay' thread however I've just had my tea and safe to say it was lacking in the taste department! 

Mrs decided to finally try out the slow cooker her parents had bought her years ago. She stocked up on several bottles of red wine last weekend however waited until today try one of the recipes out and was fuming that none had survived  :olly:

Now technically I should have posted this into the 'yay' thread however I've just had my tea and safe to say it was lacking in the taste department! 

Well, you can't have your wine and drink it...

luckyBatistuta

Hearts not having an anthem.

:qqb010:

What :nojustno: this needs to be sorted asap...maybe you should start a thread and we could find a pop song with a catchy(or not) tune.

What :nojustno: this needs to be sorted asap...maybe you should start a thread and we could find a pop song with a catchy(or not) tune.

Paddy Stanton - Young Hearts run free.

:wink:

It's all about people not being allowed to eat what they want with you isn't it?

Each to their own and all that eh?

Fat guy type post.

luckyBatistuta

Fitbits...just bought one two days ago...what a lot of shoite. Says I've done about two thousands steps and climbed 84 flights of stairs before I leave the house in the morning. Records every fek'n arm movement as a step.

And before any smart erse's say it...

1/ I live in a main door

2/ I wasn't doing that :wink:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

William H. Bonney

Fitbits...just bought one two days ago...what a lot of shoite. Says I've done about two thousands steps and climbed 84 flights of stairs before I leave the house in the morning. Records every fek'n arm movement as a step.

1/ I live in a main door

I bought fitbit a few years ago. Same issues as yourself. Binned it shortly after.

luckyBatistuta

I bought fitbit a few years ago. Same issues as yourself. Binned it shortly after.

It's going straight back to the shop mate. Doesn't do what it says on the tin.

I don't know if certain of my colleagues feel that they're missing out by not being given a running commentary on whatever task I happen to be engaged in, but I wouldn't feel I was missing out if they refrained.

luckyBatistuta

Tubes in an argument who trawl out the line "I used to be in the police'. Good for you ya plum, does that make you someone special.

1/ I live in a main door

Fitbit is shite.

We walked 7km and the feckin thing said we had done 3057 steps.

We were like :wtf:

Tubes in an argument who trawl out the line "I used to be in the police'. Good for you ya plum, does that make you someone special.

Policeman in my house who looked about 14, saw the Hearts 1996 League cup final picture on my wall and, when I wasn't backing down to him said "so do you support the Hearts then 'mate'?

Wife and I were like :wtf: actually officer.

Fitbit is shite.

We walked 7km and the feckin thing said we had done 3057 steps.

We were like :wtf:

I've got a Garmin Vivosmart Hr and it seems pretty accurate. You need to set up your stride length and running stride etc. Not sure if Fitbit has that option?

I've got a Garmin Vivosmart Hr and it seems pretty accurate. You need to set up your stride length and running stride etc. Not sure if Fitbit has that option?

No, not the running option.

King Of The Cat Cafe

So (just to annoy the people who hate sentences started with so) there I was waiting to be served at the supermarket check-out behind some bird with a trolley load to feed an army.

A couple of other people join the queue and a member of staff comes over to say a new check-out has been opened - but she tells the people behind me and not the one who has been waiting longest.

No, not the running option.

I can change stride length with my fitbit.   I think you can only do it using the PC app, with your fitbit connected to your PC by bluetooth.  Using this you go to Account and stride length is in Advanced settings.

I've got the equivalent to a "fitbit", the wife got me it for my Christmas last year from Aulds the bakers, a "fatgit" apparently I'm at the Olympic standard.

I've got the equivalent to a "fitbit", the wife got me it for my Christmas last year from Aulds the bakers, a "fatgit" apparently I'm at the Olympic standard.

:gok:

michael_bolton

Rain face.

People in public who pull a stupid grimace when it starts to rain a wee bit.

There is absolutely no reason to do this.

Wee man broke the PS3 disc reader on Thursday morning/night

Fifa 17 arrives on Friday, canny play it.

Saw the deals about the ?149 PS4 and Fifa 17 and COULD Have ordered one online, but having other things to pay for didn't as didn't think I could

A) afford it

B ) think she would agree

So we were talking yesterday and I said I was returning the Fifa as it was useless and she said well "why don't u buy a new PlayStation? But not a second hand one get a new one..

When I told her about the deal she said go for it!

Needless to say they are all sold out

punkrockcroc

People over the age of 16 that do high fives really get on my tits ****ing grow up especially people in their 40's and 50's.

People over the age of 16 that do high fives really get on my tits ******* grow up especially people in their 40's and 50's.

Unfortunately for me, my neighbour does this every time we meet him. He's 73.

Apart from that he's a great guy.

People over the age of 16 that do high fives really get on my tits ******* grow up especially people in their 40's and 50's.

I high five my 5 year old son. Is this acceptable behaviour?

I high five my 5 year old son. Is this acceptable behaviour?

Good God, yes, I'd stop when he gets to 12/13 though, Un cool after that imo.

THE CITY ****ING BYPASS. AN ABSOLUTE ****ING JOKE. WHY AREN'T THERE THREE ****ING LANES!!!!? RAGING.

Edited by Jambos_1874

luckyBatistuta

THE CITY ******* BYPASS. AN ABSOLUTE ******* JOKE. WHY AREN'T THERE THREE ******* LANES!!!!? RAGING.

Why are you typing on your phone whilst driving on the two lane city bypass.

agree with you though...not fit for purpose.

luckyBatistuta

Unfortunately for me, my neighbour does this every time we meet him. He's 73.

Apart from that he's a great guy.

Maybe you and the wife should think about moving in to a different retirement home then bud...just a suggestion.

When people start threads on here with just a persons name.

Browsing this morning thinking Edgaras Jankauskas had died ffs :seething:

Maybe you and the wife should think about moving in to a different retirement home then bud...just a suggestion.

Pished ma undies there Gabriel.

:lol: