Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Natural Order

It's folk who put the word "no" at the end of a sentence that are the scum of the earth. e.g. Hibs are shite, no.

It's folk who put the word "no" at the end of a sentence that are the scum of the earth. e.g. Hibs are shite, no.

What's even worse is when weegies replace the no woth "but".

Hibs are shite but.

Should be a question mark at the end, no?

Fitzroy Pointon

I always thought it was 'know' rather than no.  as in "Hibs are shite know?" (Hibs are shit, ye know?).  

Train home tonight was packed and got stuck in the middle of 4 folk that had been 'working' for Credico UK, door to door marketing sales mob that are part of the string of hundreds of companies known as Devilcorp. One was obviously the 'manager' and constantly going on about how they smashed it today, will smash aberdeen on sat etc, odious creep of a guy but what made me seethe was that one of the 'trainees' took a call, it was bonnyrigg rose offering him a trial. This young guy had been utterly duped by the credico manager and declined the offer of a trial as he was working 6 days a week and had given up football. It just really annoyed me that he was giving football to do this job that he'll realise is an utter con in 6 months time. Then the manager laughed it off saying that he wouldn't care about playing football because soon enough he'd be able to afford to go to the box at Old Trafford.

It annoys me when people come into work with flu's and viruses and when people cough without covering the mouths. I hate when I am on the bus and there is plenty of empty seats and someone sits beside me.

Fitzroy Pointon

Train home tonight was packed and got stuck in the middle of 4 folk that had been 'working' for Credico UK, door to door marketing sales mob that are part of the string of hundreds of companies known as Devilcorp. One was obviously the 'manager' and constantly going on about how they smashed it today, will smash aberdeen on sat etc, odious creep of a guy but what made me seethe was that one of the 'trainees' took a call, it was bonnyrigg rose offering him a trial. This young guy had been utterly duped by the credico manager and declined the offer of a trial as he was working 6 days a week and had given up football. It just really annoyed me that he was giving football to do this job that he'll realise is an utter con in 6 months time. Then the manager laughed it off saying that he wouldn't care about playing football because soon enough he'd be able to afford to go to the box at Old Trafford.

I don't know what these Credico guys do but there is an annoying bunch of young, 'go-getters' that often make an appearance in my town.  They walk about suited and booted carrying what, I assume is some sort of fold-up seat.  I am still at a loss as to what it is, but they are always carrying one.  One night me and my mate went to our local and they were in there having a pint and looking at their phones.  One of them disappeared into the cludgie and dropped the smelliest most potent crap I have ever smelled.  Stank the pub out then proceeded to sit down, totally oblivious to what he had done.  The pleasing part was when a few of the local undesirables made an appearance and sat next to them, forcing them to leave.  

Like I said, I don't know anything about this Credico mob but these arseholes (and their fold up seat) make me seethe.  

I would love to say I made the grammatical ****** ups intentionally.......

:facepalm:

You should of went to a gooder school like what I done.

Edited by RobNox

Done it many a time.

I have to admit that I do it nearly every home game. I live in Wheatfield Street, so the idea of walking to the end of Wheatfield Place and doubling back isn't appealing...

People driving up the bus lanes in heavy traffic, bit weird as u get a hefty fine if caught.

Were the bus lanes actually on though? It's only Monday - Friday 08:30-10:30 and then 16:30-18:30.

Far worse is people who don't know that they aren't on constantly and then try and cut you off as you legally and correctly drive in the inside lane.

GforGallo - bus lane times in Edinburgh

Will be changed into peak periods bus lanes which operate: 

• 7:30am ? 9:30am and 4:00pm ? 6:30pm on Mondays to Fridays. 
  •  

GforGallo - bus lane times in Edinburgh

Will be changed into peak periods bus lanes which operate:

• 7:30am ? 9:30am and 4:00pm ? 6:30pm on Mondays to Fridays.

Close enough, I don't live in town so didn't have one nearby.

Luckily I can read when I drive unlike 90% of people in Edinburgh.

Just been out for dinner (in Glasgow - that may be relevant). There was a cool dood there wearing a bunnet. Eating dinner wearing a hat. His companion spent most of the time taking selfies.

<sigh>

In this PC crazed world where women have to have equal rights (which I agree with in fairness), why are ships still all named after "HER!!!!!!"? They caused such a furor about actors and actresses. Why can we not have "God bless this ship and all who sail in IT". 

Takes 2 to tango ladies!! 

In this PC crazed world where women have to have equal rights (which I agree with in fairness), why are ships still all named after "HER!!!!!!"? They caused such a furor about actors and actresses. Why can we not have "God bless this ship and all who sail in IT".

Takes 2 to tango ladies!!

Well ships are usually full of seamen...

the vodafone broadband adverts, the ones with the fat will young i really want to punch him in the face.

Even worse is taking out a contract with those useless arseholes. Buggest regret of my recent history. Useless.

Wasting a ten pound free bet on the tennis thinking Karlovic was Raonic.

Two sets down and playing utter shite.

:seething:

Actually gambling with it was your mistake

Not knowing the following in advance of going to Beijing last week. Would have saved me a few red faces:

Nobody speaks at a normal level. They all shout at you. All of them. Don't take it personally as that seems to increase the volume.

All normal gestures that work everywhere else in the world, even the writing in the air one for 'can I have the bill', have no recognition here at all. None.

Treadmills in Beijing have two speeds. Usain Bolt and stop. There is no other. Good to know when you try to slow down a bit.

Chinese men do not wear any clothes in the spa area. And they like to cross their legs a lot. And drop things and pick them up. A lot.

There are a lot of mirrors in the spa areas which only serves to increase the stress felt by the above.

You should also not get into an empty hot tub and expect it to stay that way for more than a couple of seconds before being joined by many many hairy naked Chinese men. So many in fact that you must all huddle together.

Chinese men like to make fun of European guys who wear swim shorts in the hot tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daft Geordies who walk about the 'toon' centre with no shirt on and don't actually appear to have brought one with them at 8am.

Deviant behaviour from a deviant race.

There's not much else you can do with a free bet

Of course not.

Except for maybe lay the bet and lock it in for a guaranteed profit.

Of course not.

I have no idea how to do all that no matter how many times I try to get my head round it :lol:

Of course not.

With a free ?10? Not worth the effort surely, if it was a free ?100 it would be worth doing

With a free ?10? Not worth the effort surely, if it was a free ?100 it would be worth doing

You'll get more from it by laying it off on high odds than putting it on a favourite and you're throwing it away by backing an outsider. Takes two minutes to back and lay. Free money.

The fat controller on Thomas the Tank. Getting really fed up with him telling engines that they're "really useful"! **** off.

You'll get more from it by laying it off on high odds than putting it on a favourite and you're throwing it away by backing an outsider. Takes two minutes to back and lay. Free money.

Sounds interesting. Where would a crap gambler like me find out more about this?

As I'm usually crap at picking winners when gambling, I gave up, apart from backing the odd tip on here. Mind you, they're even worse.

It's a tenner FFS.

A chap called Tom Hiddlestone & a lady called Taylor Swift have broke up, ending a 3 month relationship.

And that's headline news.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

A chap called Tom Hiddlestone & a lady called Taylor Swift have broke up, ending a 3 month relationship.

And that's headline news.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

:yas: :yas: :pleasing:

I P Knightley

My neighbour just started banging his drums. He used to do it all the time but I'd heard nothing for a 4 or 5 months or so. Kind of hoped he'd had a career-ending injury but, no. BANG, BANG, bloody BANG like a flippin' loony. Hope his arms fall off!

Father in law spoiling another surprise.

2 years ago he blabbed about me about to propose and now he's spilt the beans about what I got the Mrs for her birthday (3 weeks time)

She was oblivious to the fact I had even bought anything.

As a result she now has an early birthday present