The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

I don't plan to shag a swap donkey tomorrow either.......though......nah!!

Go on then - I'm hooked - swap donkey :wtf:

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already there mate. Friared after a long day's hard graft.

Tynie tomorrow then we have all the kids home for the weekend.

Could be radio rental.

The wordsmith.

:lol:

Dagger Is Back

Not sure if this has already made an appearance but see these ignorant ****ers who park on a pavement.

Can't explain it but the seethe! Absolute ignorant arseholes with no respect for others.

The new Italian 'fashion' - wearing one leg of your Sundek beach shorts pushed right up to your Henry Halls.

Tattoos on your lower leg. Usually Roman numerals depicting date of birth.

Like you'd forget. :qqb010:

People buzzing my flat buzzer to get in the building when they aren't even coming to my flat. Twice in the past 5 minutes. I now just ignore the buzzer which is a shame if someone actually is looking for me. ****ING 3 TIMES NOW. **** OFF.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a ****ing service button that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a ****ing week and releases the door instantly. ****ing idiots.

People buzzing my flat buzzer to get in the building when they aren't even coming to my flat. Twice in the past 5 minutes. I now just ignore the buzzer which is a shame if someone actually is looking for me. ******* 3 TIMES NOW. **** OFF.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a ******* service button that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a ******* week and releases the door instantly. ******* idiots.

Guess u dont have the privacy option? We do its a godsend

When you're sitting beside someone on the plane/bus/boat/cinema etc and they hog the armrest. Does my head in. *******s.

Fat folk with tree trunk legs beside you on a plane.

Airlines charge extra for overweight baggage but these beached whales waddle on board for nothing.

Charge the fat fecks for two seats.

Guess u dont have the privacy option? We do its a godsend

What's a privacy option? Mine is a brand new video call thing that calls my phone and shows the dafties on my telly.

What's a privacy option? Mine is a brand new video call thing that calls my phone and shows the dafties on my telly.

I assumed it was just a button to turn off the buzzer when you didn't want to be disturbed.

I have 3 options

Privacy

Enter

Hang up

Most of time its on privacy. No arseholes bothering me

When you're sitting beside someone on the plane/bus/boat/cinema etc and they hog the armrest. Does my head in. *******s.

It's even worse when you get on a train and the person sitting down hasn't put the arm rest down.

Who does that? Pricks.

Bint on Radio 5 Live this morning rabitting on about how today would a glorious sunny day. The cow mentioned this more than once.

Well where I am it is pishing down ya smug boot so feck off.

Arsehole !

Yer a classless git.

:wink:

:whistling:

I P Knightley

It's even worse when you get on a train and the person sitting down hasn't put the arm rest down.

Who does that? Pricks.

It stops the arguments over who hogs the armrest, though.

The worst people on the Internet - people who correct 'less' to 'fewer'. In 99% of cases they're entirely interchangeable.

If we rigidly adhered to the rules the way these people seem to want to :cornette:

I love a grammar complaint but that one is so unnecessary.

The worst people on the Internet - people who correct 'less' to 'fewer'. In 99% of cases they're entirely interchangeable.

If we rigidly adhered to the rules the way these people seem to want to :cornette:

Theirs less off these types off posts than they're used too be.

Riddley Walker

They're not interchangeable. Fewer is used for countable nouns e.g "fewer apples" and less is used for non-countable nouns e.g "less milk".

They're not interchangeable. Fewer is used for countable nouns e.g "fewer apples" and less is used for non-countable nouns e.g "less milk".

Why?

"Because that's the rule likesay" :lol:

There's no etymological reason for that distinction. It was introduced in to the language by one disgruntled chap in the seventeenth century. Alfred the great used less to mean fewer.

Folk just parroting what they had drummed into them in English class. Fewer is s longer and uglier word. Every letter feels like you're chiselling it from a cliff of granite.

Edit: all I see in your example is that less can always replace fewer, but fewer can't always replace less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MrRobbo10

Harry Potter

People that put empty crisp bags in to the wee metal box that are meant for ATM used receipts, strange when theres a proper bin a yard away.

Proper naughty stuff.

Riddley Walker

Why?

There's no etymological reason for that distinction. It was introduced in to the language by one disgruntled chap in the seventeenth century. Alfred the great used less to mean fewer.

Folk just parroting what they had drummed into them in English class. Fewer is s longer and uglier word. Every letter feels like you're chiselling it from a cliff of granite.

Edit: all I see in your example is that less can always replace fewer, but fewer can't always replace less.

Right, so they're not interchangeable then. Glad we've got that cleared up.

Oh and starting a sentence with 'So'

Grrrr !

That gets my goat too, that and people who raise the the tone of thier voice at least the end of a sentence so every sentence sounds like question, ******s.

Right, so they're not interchangeable then. Glad we've got that cleared up.

Here's a cornette for you

Riddley Walker

Here's a cornette for you

:lol:

What bit do you disagree with? You said they were interchangeable and we've both agreed since they are not. They indicate a different type of noun. Just because using less instead of fewer sounds alright doesn't mean it's correct.

Unknown user

Why?

:laugh: let's ignore what we were taught in English class and individually make up rules that no one else knows about based on how they talked 4 centuries ago eh?

Forsooth sirrah!

Edited by Smithee

:laugh: let's ignore what we were taught in English class and individually make up rules that no one else knows about based on how they talked 4 centuries ago eh?

Forsooth sirrah!

No, that's what you're doing. You're following a made up rule that serves no purpose made up by someone 4 centuries ago. "I love you fewer and fewer" is patently wrong and needs correcting. Saying "ahem, that should be FEWER" when you see the 10 items or less sign in Tesco is pointless pedantry.

Unknown user

No, that's what you're doing. You're following a made up rule that serves no purpose made up by someone 4 centuries ago. "I love you fewer and fewer" is patently wrong and needs correcting. Saying "ahem, that should be FEWER" when you see the 10 items or less sign in Tesco is pointless pedantry.

All language is made up rules, but as the point of language is to be understood, probably best if everyone runs with what's current eh?

I don't know how you get that I'm making up rules by the way!

Edited by Smithee

If Of course, I can be a smug git because I got an 'A' Pass in Higher English in the year Nineteen Canteen.

My wife and kids reckon I bribed the examinerespecially given the pish I spout now !

:verysmug:

B- at best, mate.

Edited by Ray Gin

I would love to say I made the grammatical ****** ups intentionally.......

:facepalm:

So, where you saying that or knot?

Nah, what's pointless pedantry is to point out that the signs in Tesco say 'up to 10 items'.

Nah, what's pointless pedantry is to point out that the signs in Tesco say 'up to 10 items'.

:rofl:

Boy at my work talks about himself in the third person. I'm beginning to hate him.

Edit: Also, he answers his phone with 'Bonjour'.

Edited by madvladsdad

Boy at my work talks about himself in the third person. I'm beginning to hate him.

If you were to kill this person, I think you'd have an arguable case.

If you were to kill this person, I think you'd have an arguable case.

Edited by madvladsdad

Do you work with Donald Trump?

I've got one today, this great weather brings out the dregs of society, you know the ones, junkies, jakeys.

On every other corner with their tops off and drinking, shouting, and just being welts.

Edited by Irufushi

This character needs shot.

"Bonjour"!!!? Ha ha, what a total sh*tebag. Does he think he's Del Boy!?

"Bonjour"!!!? Ha ha, what a total sh*tebag. Does he think he's Del Boy!?

Aye. We work on building sites & its cringey stuff. I always see other boys looking at each other as to say 'Bon ****ing jour?!'

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Christ, I live in feckin France and I hate all that Bon jour shit everywhere you go.

This building site boy needs his face slapped.

Christ, I live in feckin France and I hate all that Bon jour shit everywhere you go.

This building site boy needs his face slapped.

Bonjour x

Hi, Racist Inspector here.  Is the guy French? 

:D