Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

These threads are getting embarrassing as we slaver for a crumb of comfort. How the mighty. 7 years ago we signed a new team in January!!!!!

And here's where it got us. 2 Scottish Cups, it was worth it slavering Hobos

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Folk are surprised that we made the yellow ticker tape, when McGlynn was appointed?

I know we are not Manchester UTD but seriously... Folk are actually aware we are a pretty big club, aye?

:lol:

These threads are getting embarrassing as we slaver for a crumb of comfort. How the mighty. 7 years ago we signed a new team in January!!!!!

And here's where it got us. 2 Scottish Cups, it was worth it slavering Hobos

I wasn't a frequent visitor to KB during that famous January 7 years ago. That must have been a giggle to read people's reactions to the signings or rumoured signings at the time!!

maroonlegions

"The 20-year-old was the subject of an approach by the cash-strapped SPL outfit on Thursday, and his parent club are keen for him to gain experience elsewhere.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is now set to discuss the proposition with Ngoo, but it is expected that the London-born forward will opt for a temporary stay in Scotland.

Ngoo has yet to make a first-team appearance for the Merseyside club, but is a prominent member of a Reds Under-21 team who have yet to taste defeat this season.

Should his loan move go through as expected, the former Southend United starlet will join Liverpool team-mate Danny Wilson at Tynecastle after the Scot sealed a similar short-term deal earlier this week."

Follow David Lynch on 93900.jpg

So more ifs and maybes then.

Caspian Primrose

this thread is quality. I want this guy signed up but the anti climax would be a fitting end for this thread. folk argueing about the the yellow ticker on SSN...brilliant.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hibs. Ask stupid questions you'll get stupid answers!

Would it be so stupid. Rudi signed for Utd upon umpteen ITK posts

I got Rudi spot on, but not a clue about this one I'm afraid!

See also Paul Hartley.

Can we just clear this up, for anyone who isn't already sure?

"Jambo Banker" is a WUM, probably a Hibs WUM but a WUM nonetheless. Dinnae fall about yourselves biting. :)

"Jambo Banker" is a WUM, probably a Hibs WUM but a WUM nonetheless. Dinnae fall about yourselves biting. :)

I agree Tommy, don't know whats worse a Hobo or a boycotter :behead:

Not even a very subtle one!

The distinct reek of Lochend has been emanating from his posts for weeks. Not even subtle.

maroonlegions

Well just in case he is an undercover Hobo and looking in.......................................

71809_585369054823002_1423005495_n.jpg

541749_574765942549980_1505932762_n.jpg

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm going to keep my exuberance in check till I see him holding the scarf over his head with the Gorgie Road stand in the background.

Here's hoping though.

Nucky Thompson

Yup for sure. He's just changed the W to a B in his username to 'fool' us :gimp:

Assuming he does sign, I pray he turns out to be as good as we all hope.

I couldn't take a Obua-type Ngoo thread after every game.

Rudolf's Mate

Assuming he does sign, I pray he turns out to be as good as we all hope.

I couldn't take a Obua-type Ngoo thread after every game.

I think we'll just be relieved to get a striker in. Worst case scenario is he's Obua's long lost brother but on the flip side, its only 6 months!

Why is everyone comparing this guy to Obua? Because he's tall and black? Really?

For shame.

Why is everyone comparing this guy to Obua? Because he's tall and black? Really?

For shame.

I wasn't. I was referring to the hate treatment Obua (and others) got after most games. Truly repellant

Geoff Kilpatrick

For shame.

No, he has a lovely smile...

For shame.

Good old casual racism, it really is quite staggering.

Obua, Fuller, Nade...

Same build as Kev Kyle? Why not compare them?

For shame.

watch the video of him! and then tell me the horror show that was obua does not pop into your head!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

watch the video of him! and then tell me the horror show that was obua does not pop into your head!

Did not pop in to my head.

It's cause he's black, isn't it?

Nothing like Obua, whatsoever.

MrWinningSmith

I want a photo of him standing on Tynie with a scarf above his head and the headline "Dream move" or "Boyhood dream", until then it's just jibber jabber.

Nucky Thompson

Good old casual racism, it really is quite staggering.

Obua, Fuller, Nade...

Same build as Kev Kyle? Why not compare them?

Go back and read the post where I mentioned Fuller again but slower this time

Come on guys, lets not start accusing people of something when you can't be 100% sure. Unfair!

From the short video I thought his style wasn't too dissimilar to Mark de Vries, nowt to do with colour only what I could see from 2mins of footage.

mulleted_jambo

Is there a specific date we have to have him signed by to be in the squad for Saturday?

I know there are quite often deadlines for registering players to be available for match day squads. In my head I thought Thursday but might be wrong and might be different for cups.

Archived