Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

Asked if he could have a new recruit in place in time for Saturday's Scottish Communities League Cup semi-final against Inverness, he said: "You never know."

Strict transfer conditions imposed on the club mean Hearts can only sign players aged 21 and under and they must operate on a 'one in, one out' basis.

McGlynn added: "Within our sanctions, with Ryan McGowan and Peter Enckelman going out, we only have one space that we can fill right now."

On the prospect of others heading for the exit door, he said: "Watch this space."

Meanwhile, reports today suggest a Scandinavian consortium is preparing a takeover bid for the Edinburgh club.

McGlynn said: "I'm sure you realise there is not an awful lot I can say on that.

"It was news to me. I wouldn't be getting involved in that at this stage so I can't help you."

He shouldn't be allowed to interact with the media...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

He shouldn't be allowed to interact with the media...

This... In gallons ffs. :(

The least inspirational personality ever. :unsure:

BoJack Horseman

This... In gallons ffs. :(

The least inspirational personality ever. :unsure:

I don't get why he can't talk like a grown-up.

Jambof3tornado

Six month deal; straight into the squad for Saturday. Apparently.

This would be a nice bonus as ict wont know f all about him.

Not getting my hopes up until there's a picture of the lad in a Hearts strip badly photoshopped to include a background of Tynie on the official website.

Asked if he could have a new recruit in place in time for Saturday's Scottish Communities League Cup semi-final against Inverness, he said: "You never know."

Strict transfer conditions imposed on the club mean Hearts can only sign players aged 21 and under and they must operate on a 'one in, one out' basis.

McGlynn added: "Within our sanctions, with Ryan McGowan and Peter Enckelman going out, we only have one space that we can fill right now."

On the prospect of others heading for the exit door, he said: "Watch this space."

Meanwhile, reports today suggest a Scandinavian consortium is preparing a takeover bid for the Edinburgh club.

McGlynn said: "I'm sure you realise there is not an awful lot I can say on that.

"It was news to me. I wouldn't be getting involved in that at this stage so I can't help you."

Hopefully these two quotes are related - They dont involve you and they show you the exit door !!

Jamboscanbevicius

If it doesn't happen today it won't

Not sure why, but I tend to agree with this. If he is up the road and goes back down with nothing agreed I can't see it happening!

Not sure why, but I tend to agree with this. If he is up the road and goes back down with nothing agreed I can't see it happening!

Yup

Not getting my hopes up until there's a picture of the lad in a Hearts strip badly photoshopped to include a background of Tynie on the official website.

Perhaps with arms folded looking mean!

Why 6 months? The season ends in 4?

Keeping him for our Europa League qualifiers in July. ;)

Jamboscanbevicius

Surely stipulating a 6 month minimum would be pointless...

at the end of the season both clubs would just terminate the loan agreement.

Also in Wilson's case his contract may not have 6 months to run so how could we loan him for 6 months?

If he doesnt sign there will be a huge seeth feat on here!

Could seal the plunbers fate

If you mean McGlynn, he's probably the only ones who can't be blamed if this doesn't happen.

He won't have much (if anything) to do with it.

Does someone want to give me the cliffs of exactly what's going on? Save me scroll though all the rubbish in this thread.

Cliffs?

Everything seemed so promising at the start of the day. I'll be gutted if this falls through and we end up with someone pap.

Does someone want to give me the cliffs of exactly what's going on? Save me scroll though all the rubbish in this thread.

Cliffs?

Nothing worth mentioning. Sorry

Hes no signed yet. Nothing concrete to suggest he will but we are definitely in talks.

Cliffs?

Cliffs?

Depends on who you believe, here are some of the ITK peoples thoughts

1) There's a press conference at 3pm today to announce the signing of Ngoo - must've missed that

2) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the team on Saturday

3) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

4) Ngoo's signing for 4 months and will be in the team on Saturday

5) Ngoo's signing for 4 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

6) Nothing

Think that covers it :cry2:

Depends on who you believe, here are some of the ITK peoples thoughts

1) There's a press conference at 3pm today to announce the signing of Ngoo - must've missed that

2) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the team on Saturday

3) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

4) Ngoo's signing for 4 months and will be in the team on Saturday

5) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

6) Nothing

Think that covers it :cry2:

You can't make the same point twice. Boooooo!

Just got a text from a mate. McGlynn's been sacked, Janny's now manager and Ngoo will be his assistant.

All to be announced in a Press Conference at 6pm.

Just got a text from a mate. McGlynn's been sacked, Janny's now manager and Ngoo will be his assistant.

All to be announced in a Press Conference at 6pm.

Good, it may stop folk from whinging on here!

Generic Username

I've heard if you sit on your hand for a while then touch your boabby it's like someone else is touching it.

So have we signed Suarez on loan yet or what?

So have we signed Suarez on loan yet or what?

No deal is off. We are in for Ian Baird

Gregory House M.D.

Oh great, we've reached the stage where people get bored and ruin the thread with shite patter.

Cheerio then.

The Old Tolbooth

If you mean McGlynn, he's probably the only ones who can't be blamed if this doesn't happen.

He won't have much (if anything) to do with it.

Beat me to it.

Oh great, we've reached the stage where people get bored and ruin the thread with shite patter.

Cheerio then.

It really is tedious now,stopped being funny a long time ago

My friends' granny's neighbour's dog told me he's arrived in Edinburgh to complete negotiations.

Damn that lying *******.

Cheerio then.

You will be back looking in 5 mins I bet

Cheerio then.

Does that mean that you won't be posting on any thread if someone mentions Kenny Miller?

I hope nobody goes onto every thread and adds a post about him signing. :whistling:

chester copperpot

Beat me to it.

I think he may have something to do with it. Didn't he say at the start of the season when we played liverpool that he wasn trying to set up some sort of arrangement with them.

Or did I just imagine that?

Archived