Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great, we've reached the stage where people get bored and ruin the thread with shite patter.

Cheerio then.

:byebye:

I've heard if you sit on your hand for a while then touch your boabby it's like someone else is touching it.

I asked my wife to sit on her hand before touching me as I'm too lazy to cheat on her but fancied a change.

The SFA/SPL will be checking he's 21 - be asking for hospital records and all sorts, when that checks out they'll re-write the made up rule book creating the clause that says under 21's allowed but no one from England and no one taller than 4ft.........

maroonlegions

The SFA/SPL will be checking he's 21 - be asking for hospital records and all sorts, when that checks out they'll re-write the made up rule book creating the clause that says under 21's allowed but no one from England and no one taller than 4ft.........

Or we actually meant no one under 20.

Rudolf's Mate

Oh great, we've reached the stage where people get bored and ruin the thread with shite patter.

Cheerio then.

This!

As usual trying to get some info I have to sift through all the daft comments!

FFS ,one way or another, cannae be be that fecking difficult a decision , its not like he is Messi.

Nothing to do with us Liverpool are wanting us to pay half wages which we cannot do

maroonlegions

Nothing to do with us Liverpool are wanting us to pay half wages which we cannot do

Well that's that fecked then, McGlyn oot.

So the fact we're skint wasn't right at the head of discussions?

Liverpool must be as good at transfer dealings as we are (just remembered ?35m for Andy Carroll).

maroonlegions

Liverpool must be as good at transfer dealings as we are (just remembered ?35m for Andy Carroll).

Good point, Liverpool just wasting our time and theirs ,did not add up, i smell something.......

maroonlegions

Could we no pay Liverpool in kind ... Like the plumber doing some wee jobs around Anfield

And staying their as their plumber..

If it is off it won't be down to how much we are paying Liverpool because if that was the reason it woud never have been on in the first place.

maroonlegions

If it is off it won't be down to how much we are paying Liverpool because if that was the reason it woud never have been on in the first place.

correct

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's not him though...

Didn't realise reserve players merited parody. Sign of times, I need to catch up!!!!

Plus, never forget Jordan Henderson @ a paltry ?17M, I think King Kenny should have claimed insanity at the same time, he might have retained some feckin respect.

Aye, that's where I was coming from to be fair.

Rudolf's Mate

You'd think however nothing would surprise me!

That said, surely it would be similar to the Wilson deal.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We supposed to believe this aye?

You seriously think Liverpool don't know about our transfer situation considering we've just done a deal with them days ago?

Think the deal is definetely off

So Liverpool are happy to pay 100% of Wilsons alleged ?15k per week wage but want us to pay half of NGoo's?

Think you should get your 'source' some professional help mate

We have scouts?

Yes their are around 50 scouts looking at games every week on behalf of Hearts.

Yes their are around 50 scouts looking at games every week on behalf of Hearts.

Wearing green jumpers and a woggle. We are the JAMBOrees

So Liverpool are happy to pay 100% of Wilsons alleged ?15k per week wage but want us to pay half of NGoo's?

We are paying 10% of his wage but he is not on 15k a week more like 8 or 9

We are paying 10% of his wage but he is not on 15k a week more like 8 or 9

What do you reckon 50% of Ngoo's current wage is?

so does anyone actually have a scooby whats going on?

Nope. All we know is he is one of a few strikers we are interested in, other than that everyone is just trying to be ITK! Just keep visiting www.heartsfc.co.uk for any confirmed signings.

Archived