Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me grumpy, but this isn't done until SFA accept registration.They'll be trawling the rule book and sanction decision with a fine tooth comb right now, while listening to Michael Johnson and Stephen Thomson bellowing advice down the 'phone...

ToadKiller Dog

Ah Will Smith then????

He just has that Everyman look about him . 6ft 4 in built like a brick shit house you know just Mr Average .

Or mikey Stewart....without the ginger hair, or freckles, or eyes slightly too close together, or the constantly flapping arms:...other than that...

Fort Vallance

Call me grumpy, but this isn't done until SFA accept registration.They'll be trawling the rule book and sanction decision with a fine tooth comb right now, while listening to Michael Johnson and Stephen Thomson bellowing advice down the 'phone...

If I'm honest this concerned me a bit too.

Thompson and Johnston have SFA to do with the SFA. It will be our own Ogilvie and Petrie.

Hagar the Horrible

He just has that Everyman look about him . 6ft 4 in built like a brick shit house you know just Mr Average .

Ah Samuel L Jackson!

6 4' powerhouse.

Jakey mcpikey ned boy will be crapping it now. Lets see him try a 'robinson' tackle on Ngoo.

Hope it breaks him in half trying to..but hes a coward and will be like a rabbit in headlights. .

Quality

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I take it all back. Kudos to Telford and the ITK'ers.

Well I suppose if you shoot a 1000 times, one will hit!!!!

Heartsfc_1874

NGOO SAID IT HIMSELF BIG TEAM- Speaking exclusively to Hearts News, moments after signing, Michael said: "I'm honoured to be here. I'm delighted and happy to be at such a big team and I'm ready to go."

?"I'm honoured to be here. I'm delighted and happy to be at such a big team and I'm ready to go."

:sob:

Love the lad already...

I hope

Jesus Christ, some folk are mental.

i hope for his sake he hits the ground running and bangs the goals in, or many on here will be up for a good ol' fashioned lynching,....

Jam Tarts 1874

Seems like a great piece of business completed by all those concerned. Hope he is fit for a start tomorrow.

Gordon Ramsay

Looks like a big, solid lad and from what I've seen in snippets and read, talented too.

Not sure if I'd throw him in from the start tomorrow but certainly give him 30 mins at least.

Looks like a big, solid lad and from what I've seen in snippets and read, talented too.

Not sure if I'd throw him in from the start tomorrow but certainly give him 30 mins at least.

Personally i would just through him right in from the start.ICT wont know anything about him and their defence is shit.Give them something different to worry about.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Personally i would just through him right in from the start.ICT wont know anything about him and their defence is shit.Give them something different to worry about.

So would I. Everything/everyone else has pretty much failed so stick him in there and let's see hat he can do.

So would I. Everything/everyone else has pretty much failed so stick him in there and let's see hat he can do.

And me. His presence even before we see him play would unsettle ICT I bet

Agreed.

If he tires later on he can always come off

Paulie Walnut

Posted Today, 13:29

snapback.pngAl McFly, on 22 January 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

Loan deal

:bravo:

Cheers

Gordon Ramsay

Yeah I'm more leaning towards that idea now too.

Can't be any worse than Sutton

Archived