Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone must be ITK Has their been any confirmed sightings of him in Edinburgh yet ?

Stupid question, cos folk on here just answer with nonsense.

He looks ******* shite btw! Said it at the start that he just smacks of David obua mark 2! Even runs like him. I would rather re call David smith & billy king and go 4-4-2! Anything apart from Sutton on his own! **** knows what pogo has done to deserve the silent treatment from the McGlynn

needs to work on his celebrations...

Hope it turns out better than the last player we signed from Engerland on the last day oh the January window.

Very good.

Apologies for the sarcasm but the whole thing is getting to me,not just this saga but Hearts in general at the moment.You've heard of the Butterfly effect well I'm suffering from the McGlynn effect.Even if this guy signs I could see him being on the bench and not getting on til we are a couple of goals down.Maybe the guy is reluctant to sign after chatting to McGlynn and doesnt fancy being isolated up top on his own game after game.

Anyhoo FTH,5-1.

Signed and playing on Saturday according to a PM I just woke up to.

Is the PM From some one you would consider as ITK ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is the PM From some one you would consider as ITK ?

They are more ITK than I am.

He looks ******* shite btw! Said it at the start that he just smacks of David obua mark 2! Even runs like him. I would rather re call David smith & billy king and go 4-4-2! Anything apart from Sutton on his own! **** knows what pogo has done to deserve the silent treatment from the McGlynn

You are a looney!

Apologies for the sarcasm but the whole thing is getting to me,not just this saga but Hearts in general at the moment.You've heard of the Butterfly effect well I'm suffering from the McGlynn effect.Even if this guy signs I could see him being on the bench and not getting on til we are a couple of goals down.Maybe the guy is reluctant to sign after chatting to McGlynn and doesnt fancy being isolated up top on his own game after game.

Anyhoo FTH,5-1.

I would hazard a guess that he would not have understood a word if he had a chat with McGlynn.

Anyhoo FTH,5-1.

No worries, youre not alone in the McGlynn effect. I was trying to highlight that Jambo Banker was slavering.

Signed and playing on Saturday according to a PM I just woke up to.

Very interesting Geoff. Seemed to be turning sour but maybe not eh?

maroonlegions

I would hazard a guess that he would not have understood a word if he had a chat with McGlynn.

Probably slashing his wrists after talking to him as we pontificate on here the whys and where for"s.

Not been able to keep up with much on here or with Hearts because of work recently. Is it looking like this lad is going to sign? Is he a prospect?

The last two strikers we had at the club who matched this lads description hardly lived up to expectations, a video of one scoring an amazing goal used as reason to sign him if I remember correctly.

This lad's coming with a decent recommendation from Rogers?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Very interesting Geoff. Seemed to be turning sour but maybe not eh?

The PM was at 1631 UK time. I don't know if things have changed since then.

I'm sure if true we would have heard something more official by now.

Only based the sourness on Kickback gossip. Nothing else!

Nucky Thompson

The last two strikers we had at the club who matched this lads description hardly lived up to expectations

What about the striker that 'matched the description' we had a few years before that.

Depends on who you believe, here are some of the ITK peoples thoughts

1) There's a press conference at 3pm today to announce the signing of Ngoo - must've missed that

2) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the team on Saturday

3) Ngoo's signing for 6 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

4) Ngoo's signing for 4 months and will be in the team on Saturday

5) Ngoo's signing for 4 months and will be in the squad on Saturday

6) Somebody's granny's friend has a talking dog

7) He was seen going into his Edinburgh hotel room last night

8) He's coming up to Edinburgh tonight

9) It appears he's not signing

10) Someone got a message tonight to say he's signed

11) We've to pay half his wage

12) We've to pay 10% of his wage

13) We're not paying any of his wage

14) We may have to pay appearancemoney and bonuses

15) He's on 8-9K per week

16) McGlynn's a slavering idiot who should not be let near the media

17) Nothing

Think that covers it :cry2:

Only based the sourness on Kickback gossip. Nothing else!

There is at least one wee teamer that has contributed recently so wouldn't pay to much attention to some of the negative stuff. Still sounds like he may sign.

maroonlegions

He will be ours very soon trust me ;)

Would love to trust you but i have this policy........................................................................

71ENZDX17NL._SS500_.gif

The Fluorescent Zebra

Hope it turns out better than the last player we signed from Engerland on the last day oh the January window.

Do you mean Nade? He signed in August 2007.

Got the impression from the press conference that this is gonna end in disappointment. "Tried but failed to get him" kinda thing. "One of a number of players we've looked at". Hope to be proved wrong he looks like just what we need.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brilliant.

Kanu runs a wee bit like Obua too... He was shite an' aw, eh?

telford_jambo84

Asking, mate text me to say he seen it on yellow ticker? Not sure if serious

Its not on the yellow ticker at all.....

Asking, mate text me to say he seen it on yellow ticker? Not sure if serious

I doubt us signing a Liverpool no mark is likely to be worthy of the yellow ticker!

Its not on the yellow ticker at all.....

You honestly think it would scroll along the yellow ticker saying Hearts have signed Ngoo. People would b saying 'who'. Not exactly worth a yellow ticker announcement I wouldn't think, could be wrong mind.

Racist

Nucky Thompson

Got the impression from the press conference that this is gonna end in disappointment. "Tried but failed to get him" kinda thing. "One of a number of players we've looked at". Hope to be proved wrong he looks like just what we need.

Probably just playing his cards close to his chest

telford_jambo84

You honestly think it would scroll along the yellow ticker saying Hearts have signed Ngoo. People would b saying 'who'. Not exactly worth a yellow ticker announcement I wouldn't think, could be wrong mind.

You say that but when we hired the plumber it was on the ticker. It will be on hearts' facebook/twitter first before anywhere else so I would check that

You say that but when we hired the plumber it was on the ticker. It will be on hearts' facebook/twitter first before anywhere else so I would check that

Obviously nowt else happened that day for that to make the yellow ticker ;)

babertonjambo

Have you had any recent updates from your source on this one mate?

Archived