Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

Stephen Scott ?@StephenScott_

Leigh Griffiths > Michael Ngoo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See, this is what I'm concerned about. Some YouTube action and an untested striker is instantly lauded higher than a proven SPL striker. Laddie might be good but he might be shite. I remember Victor Palsson.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of my posts have been accurate but please quote my false ones.

See the post I pulled you up on earlier, the one about how Ngoo and Wilson are getting paid around ?800 each by Hearts?

That one. That one is false.

I look forward to pointing this out for a fourth time in the near future.

5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1! 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1! 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!!!

That's right, we only won 5-1!!!

Still hurting???

Rudi Skacel, remember him? Still gettin nightmares?

Oh aye, one more thing:-

5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!!!

You need to get out more

Oh, and I don't get the Banker furore. Just like Bunter, IMO.

Glad I'm not alone in this one. What has Banker done wrong??

Nothing that I can see, and if and that's a big if, he is an undercover Lochend Vice member, who gives a shit??

There site must be really bad if they want to spend their time on here.

I can see McGlynn keeping Ngoo on the bench on Saturday until we are 2-0 down. His reasons will be he has only trained once with his team mates, wanted to give him time to settle in. Can I just say we do not have time to let players settle in. Here's hoping he puts him straight in like he did with Danny Wilson. C'mon Hearts!

The Old Tolbooth

Oh, and I don't get the Banker furore. Just like Bunter, IMO.

I'm thinking the exact same too, it's like a pack of wolves mentality on here at times, the guy was posting info he thought would help, no wonder people don't post more stuff they know!

I'm thinking the exact same too, it's like a pack of wolves mentality on here at times, the guy was posting info he thought would help, no wonder people don't post more stuff they know!

Agreed there was a lot more pish posted on this thread than what banker posted. But once the knifes are out you've had it on here.

This will give hearts a big lift for the semi against inverness Surely :)

Well...gives me a lift...and a semi...

At the point it was in danger because of problems between hearts and liverpool i later posted that things had changed and it is back on but it is still far from a done deal.

And what problems were there between Hearts and Liverpool? :)

fabienleclerq

Raging, just having a meeting with a few folk and they have left their pillow cases at home! Means I need to cut more up!

At least Fabian's brought his flute for a sing along!

Mate if i knew you were short of cases i could've lent you the one my father wore.

Still not official on Hearts website. Same message as last night,( poised to sign) or am i being paranoid. :disappointed:

Still not official on Hearts website. Same message as last night,( poised to sign) or am i being paranoid. :disappointed:

...just a wee bit impatient :10900:

I don't like that either - need a photie! SOON!

Roy Croppers Handbag

And what problems were there between Hearts and Liverpool? :)

Let it go FFS. He's here, what does it matter?

See, this is what I'm concerned about. Some YouTube action and an untested striker is instantly lauded higher than a proven SPL striker. Laddie might be good but he might be shite. I remember Victor Palsson.

100 times this.

He's at Tynecastle to complete the signing.

There's even a picture of him in the training kit wearing No. 21 by the looks of things.

He's at Tynecastle to complete the signing.

There's even a picture of him in the training kit wearing No. 21 by the looks of things.

21 is the first free number so that makes sense. Pic please?

Francis Albert

This will help Sutton no end IF the plumber plays them both at the same time.

Maybe a thread on which to give "the plumber" stuff a wee rest?

Francis Albert

:lol:

Wonder if Hearts are having a wee dig with the "(under) 21" thing

Probably. Time for the "utmost good faith" clause to be dusted off.

Probably. Time for the "utmost good faith" clause to be dusted off.

Is that the one that requires an emergency conference call? :unsure:

BoJack Horseman

??

Or Beckford, or Fashinu??

I think he looks more like a young Jim Hamilton myself

Was thinking more Quitongo myself, maybe Goncalves, possibly Obua.

Maybe a thread on which to give "the plumber" stuff a wee rest?

Ok then.

IF J. McGlynn, the current Hearts manager, has the courage to play Sutton and our new striker Ngoo at the same time, I think it would benefit Sutton greatly.

Ok then.

IF J. McGlynn, the current Hearts manager, has the courage to play Sutton and our new striker Ngoo at the same time, I think it would benefit Sutton greatly.

Or Smith and Ngoo - that would provide much more pace and mobility to unsettle defenders. Still, wouldn't grumble if he did play Sutton and Ngoo.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm going to keep my exuberance in check till I see him holding the scarf over his head with the Gorgie Road stand in the background.

Here's hoping though.

Exuberance un-checked. That photo is better than any scarf.

Let's not get too excited and expect him to be a goal machine straight away. Remember he's still a youngster and has been scoring his goals against other youngsters.

Glad we've got him though.

Archived