Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the boy does the business, u can sense the desperation from the fans for a goal scorer! Anyway I'm away to cut holes in a pillow

Just a standard Thursday night for you then Super_Vlad?? :ninja:

I dunno, paying 50% of his wages could cripple us.

:sob:

As i said earlier this was the problem which has now been overcome. Why do you think it took so long, we are around ?800 which is the same as wilson.

I doubt us signing a Liverpool no mark is likely to be worthy of the yellow ticker!

it seems it is

Fermit the Krog

As i said earlier this was the problem which has now been overcome. Why do you think it took so long, we are around ?800 which is the same as wilson.

And your scout mate is privy to all these figures aye?

Away and shite.

And btw, it didn't take long. Only on here would less than 24 hours of talks be construed as long.

Completely and utterly wrong

Just a standard Thursday night for you then Super_Vlad?? :ninja:

Raging, just having a meeting with a few folk and they have left their pillow cases at home! Means I need to cut more up!

At least Fabian's brought his flute for a sing along!

Am I missing something here. It says poised to sign. I think I'll hold my muck in until he is actually signed.

Please let me spoldge tonight.

Am I missing something here. It says poised to sign. I think I'll hold my muck in until he is actually signed.

Please let me spoldge tonight.

You are correct he still has not signed

Would take a monumental turn of events for the deal to fall through. If it does, the reaction on this thread will be worthy of the classics for sure.

Raging, just having a meeting with a few folk and they have left their pillow cases at home! Means I need to cut more up!

All's well that ends well. :thumbsup:

If I had got the memo I could have brought along those crosses you asked for, will just drop them off at the usual time & place.

Gregory House M.D.

It's about time Jambo Banker was moved along IMO.

1-5.

Gregory House M.D.

If only that ***** Griffiths wasn't using three at a time to cover his massive forhead, eh?

It's about time Jambo Banker was moved along IMO.

1-5.

Everything i have said on this thread has been correct so :symf:

Gregory House M.D.

Everything i have said on this thread has been correct so :symf:

Outwith the parts that have been wildly inaccurate.

Like?

Why would anyone believe someone that has such a poor understanding of truth and lies :lol:

Well, everything really.

Well, everything really.

All of my posts have been accurate but please quote my false ones.

Fermit the Krog

All of my posts have been accurate but please quote my false ones.

The one about the deal being definetely (sic) off for a start.

The one about the deal being definetely (sic) off for a start.

At the point it was in danger because of problems between hearts and liverpool i later posted that things had changed and it is back on but it is still far from a done deal.

Fermit the Krog

At the point it was in danger because of problems between hearts and liverpool i later posted that things had changed and it is back on but it is still far from a done deal.

So it wasn't 'definetely off'? Therefore it was inaccurate? Therefore it was false?

Therefore your post at 23:32 was yet another post full of shite?

Goodnight.

Michael Ngoo will train with the Hearts squad on Friday after agreeing a loan deal until the end of the season#bbcsportscot

Alwaysinourshadows

If it was far from a done deal then why would hearts post on the website about it?

If it was far from a done deal then why would hearts post on the website about it?

That was good hour or so after i posted it a lot can change. Anyway i was more meaning that it was back on but he not signed yet.

So it wasn't 'definetely off'? Therefore it was inaccurate? Therefore it was false?

Therefore your post at 23:32 was yet another post full of shite?

Goodnight.

It was definitely off with the circumstance that we were wanting but then hearts and Liverpool obviously came to a better agreement which meant it was back on.

Gregory House M.D.

Michael Ngoo will train with the Hearts squad on Friday after agreeing a loan deal until the end of the season#bbcsportscot

Impeccable timing as ever to add another inaccuracy to Captain Inaccuracy's Michael Ngoo shitemare.

Impeccable timing as ever to add another inaccuracy to Captain Inaccuracy's Michael Ngoo shitemare.

Yet he still has not signed?

Gregory House M.D.

You said it's far from a done deal. It is clearly a done deal and he has agreed to the terms and will sign the paperwork tomorrow. That's a done deal in my eyes Captain Inaccuracy.

Great signing :)

In other news, Jambo banker reeks of hibs.

Signed a striker and ousted a Lochend troglodyte at the same time.

:pleasing:

You said it's far from a done deal. It is clearly a done deal and he has agreed to the terms and will sign the paperwork tomorrow. That's a done deal in my eyes Captain Inaccuracy.

I actually said that hours ago before anything had been confirmed........

Gregory House M.D.

You posted it 40 minutes ago and also after Hearts had confirmed that all that was needed was a contract for him to sign.

You posted it 40 minutes ago and also after Hearts had confirmed that all that was needed was a contract for him to sign.

ZZZZ Night, hope in the morning it is confirmed and he saves our season.

All the best xx

HeartsForever

ZZZZ Night, hope in the morning it is confirmed and he saves our season.

All the best xx

5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1! 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1! 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!!!

That's right, we only won 5-1!!!

Still hurting???

Rudi Skacel, remember him? Still gettin nightmares?

Oh aye, one more thing:-

5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1, we only won 5-1!!!

Rudolf's Mate

This will give hearts a big lift for the semi against inverness Surely :)

It should also give the crowd a huge lift!

Unless JM keeps him on the bench until 80 mins :wow:

Archived