Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm digging this link we seem to have forged with Liverpool!

Rodgers describes him as a 'funny player' with a big career in the game who always gives 100%. Unorthodox but effective and a real nuisance in the 6 yard box.

John Aldridge says he's powerful with a presence about him but also good on the floor.

Sounds EXACTLY what we need.

6ft 4 with an eye for goal.******* hell he would be a nightmare for defenders up here.Cant see it happening though

mahgrassyshoes

If true then I'd be disappointed. Would rather Kenny Miller tbh. Knows the SPL inside out.

Gid grafter as well. This boy sounds like a Balotelli type, technically brilliant but doesn't run very much. Nobody wants to see that.

Funny when i mentioned Liverpool players to my Liverpool supporting workmate that is the name he mentioned.

I honestly asked a pal of mine from Liverpool who else Hearts would be able to get on loan and that was one of the first names he mentioned.

Said he has been very good for the under-21s but is not yet near the first-team so they would be looking to send him somewhere on loan; said he's very tall and super quick!

:pleasing:... if true.

'He continued to progress throughout his first year with the Reds and capped a fine term with a sublime Maradona-esque solo goal in a 3-0 win at Stoke City.'

Sold it to me! Get him signed john.

Auldreekie1874

Don't mean to be rude but...who??

He any good?

EDIT - Haha check this video of him out, looks decent!! http://thekop.liverp...643/173471.html

Gets called THE POWERHOUSE.

Great goal in that video v Stoke, looks like he beat half the team before sticking it in the corner of the net.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Barry Anderson says we are looking at him.

He's obviously just felt a bit left out after recent threads on his favourite message-board and wanted a piece of the action. :lol:

Oooft.

Big lad, quick feet, direct, good in the air, bit of pace and a good finisher.

EVERYTHING we've been missing.

Kind of sounds like a much better version of thst guy Blackman that Motherwell had a few seasons ago and he destroyed the SPL

I like him. I'm not sure he'll make it at Liverpool, but other fans have hopes for him. Not sure how'd be get on up here on a short term loan, however his style of play would probably suit alongside another striker.

Jambof3tornado

Kind of sounds like a much better version of thst guy Blackman that Motherwell had a few seasons ago and he destroyed the SPL

This. Great if we could bring him in.

Radioactive Mince

I bet the SPL are seething that we're looking at players like this.

Only a matter of time before they make up something to stop us IMO.

:gok:

Oooft.

Big lad, quick feet, direct, good in the air, bit of pace and a good finisher.

EVERYTHING we've been missing.

I looks good, but just factor him playing against a huddie SPL defender.I think he will be taken out every time.

Looks very slight, McJake would half him in two in minutes. Looks good though.

Going by that video I think he would cause serious problems for McJake. His rather awkward style somehow reminds me of Ricardo Fuller.

Gregory House M.D.

Isn't too small in the build aspect either:

Michaelngoo.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

McJake isn't even that big actually. i am surprised anyone has any bother with the attempted physical side of his game. His positioning is also horrendous and any striker with a quarter of a footballing brain would not even have to encounter him very often in a game and still bag a hat-trick... He's THAT shit in my opinion. it's criminal that we have not had a decent striker up against him this season. imagine the mess Robertson would have left the guy in?

tartofmidlothian

Don't mean to be rude but...who??

He any good?

EDIT - Haha check this video of him out, looks decent!! http://thekop.liverp...643/173471.html

Gets called THE POWERHOUSE.

His playing style looks like a cross between Emile Heskey and Peter Crouch.

Great solo goal at 1:44 :arry:

Great celebration at 2:10 :yas:

Hagar the Horrible

Born Oct 1992, he could ignite our season, could be our Ba, get him in, start work on a song for him too

I have no issue what so ever if Hearts take on 2 or 3 "up and coming" Prem squad players a season in order to:

1. The player's influence helps improve the performance of our own players.

2. It helps improve the reputation of HMFC.

3. Benefit the player.

Rangers benefited from taking the Arsenal lad on loan. Wishful thinking but I don't see why Hearts could not benefit too.

Hagar the Horrible

I have no issue what so ever if Hearts take on 2 or 3 "up and coming" Prem squad players a season in order to:

1. The player's influence helps improve the performance of our own players.

2. It helps improve the reputation of HMFC.

3. Benefit the player.

Rangers benefited from taking the Arsenal lad on loan. Wishful thinking but I don't see why Hearts could not benefit too.

Rangers benefited from selling their Arsenal shares, well at least CW did. I would be happy right now for us being a colt club for Liverpool until we gat back on our feet

Roy Croppers Handbag

People comparing him to see how well he'd do against McPake is unreal.

McScaff is shite.

That goal v Stoke was superb,different to anything we have at the moment

In that he actually looks like a striker

Radioactive Mince

I stand corrected. He'll be 21 this year.

That's right, in October.

He can be our black striker a bit like another black striker or winger who played for another club at some point. I just can't think of a name right now.

He would be an outrageous signing. Extremely highly rated at Liverpool and it might bust be a goer.

People comparing him to see how well he'd do against McPake is unreal.

McScaff is shite.

This x1000000.

Mcpake couldnt lace this guys boots, and I haven't seen this guy play.

Colin nish roasted him several times at the weekend. Says it all.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Agree with everyone above who is flabbergasted at us using that ***** pile of shite McPake as a yard-stick for any incoming striker.

When are people going to bother watching some highlights or games v us and get their heads around the fact that he is utterly... and I'll repeat this, just to make sure... UTTERLY dog shit. :rofl:

Agree with everyone above who is flabbergasted at us using that ***** pile of shite McPake as a yard-stick for any incoming striker.

When are people going to bother watching some highlights or games v us and get their heads around the fact that he is utterly... and I'll repeat this, just to make sure... UTTERLY dog shit. :rofl:

This

I cant believe that not so long ago some people on here actually wanted to sign him!!!

Feckin is and always will be a shit centre half!!! :10900:

I'm interested to read the "full story" in the EEN, and how much of this Ngoo is aware of.

This guy could save our season!

Archived