Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care how much inexperience he has -Saturday could see him first team debut infact- his height and strength will cause problems for everybody.

ORLY?

I was bang on the cash, he has not signed yet there is still paperwork to be confirmed. why do you think it has taking them so long to come out with it. I posted earlier on today that there was complications between the clubs and it posted about half an our ago that things had changed but he had still not signed......

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:yas:

Something to get excited about. Very pleased with this. Well done whoever is making this happen.

Arthur Morgan

Not a hibs fan was just passing on a message from a scout (best mate) who was down watching him, he was saying earlier that it might not have been because there was an issue between hearts and Liverpool which he presumed was wages. He has informed me that there has been some changes but it is far from a done deal yet. You don't have to believe me but i am not a hibs fan.

:cornette:

fabienleclerq

That was exactly my thoughts.

Not even casual racism, but full blown in your face racism.

Everytime i see him it's "you white this you white th....." oh wait maybe natt got the wrong guy!!

Great stuff.

Hopefully Liverpool are happy with how things have gone come the summer and we can continue as two clubs sailing in to the sunset together.

I was bang on the cash, he has not signed yet there is still paperwork to be confirmed. why do you think it has taking them so long to come out with it. I posted earlier on today that there was complications between the clubs and it posted about half an our ago that things had changed but he had still not signed......

Aye but at the very second you were typing "far from a done deal..." there was a Hearts website boffin's finger hovering over the button to upload the article.

:smuggy:

Riccarton will be busy tomorrow or is it Tynecastle for a behind closed doors session with AN Other :cool4:

NGoo or AN other?????? Or two new :-D

Great news. Guaranteed to be better than what we've got. Would love to see him get a runout on Saturday, could be just who we need.

Jambo Banker and his "source" seething :jjyay:

Anti black racists seething :jjyay:

Striker at the Hearts who won't be given shite treatment like Smith and who isn't John Sutton :jjyay:

Can we get that gif of Obua dancing up stat to sum up my feelings on this one please :jjyay:

Aye but at the very second you were typing "far from a done deal..." there was a Hearts website boffin's finger hovering over the button to upload the article.

:smuggy:

I am pretty sure remy signed for Newcastle last week....... oh wait.

Not a hibs fan was just passing on a message from a scout (best mate) who was down watching him, he was saying earlier that it might not have been because there was an issue between hearts and Liverpool which he presumed was wages. He has informed me that there has been some changes but it is far from a done deal yet. You don't have to believe me but i am not a hibs fan.

:rofl:

I'd just leave.

Now.

NGoo or AN other?????? Or two new :-D

Just one but we are looking and there may be more after this weekend... one or two out also.

I tried to hint earlier in the week as I mentioned a hotel had been booked and had it confirmed before the official announcement that it was being occupied... there are those better ITK at club level but sometimes hotel workers and those making travel arrangements are a good source too.

Everytime i see him it's "you white this you white th....." oh wait maybe natt got the wrong guy!!

:thumbsup:

:rofl:

Just one but we are looking and there may be more after this weekend... one or two out also.

I tried to hint earlier in the week as I mentioned a hotel had been booked and had it confirmed before the official announcement that it was being occupied... there are those better ITK at club level but sometimes hotel workers and those making travel arrangements are a good source too.

Cheers!

Think this will turn out to be a very good signing! and credit to both the JM's for identifying the player and making the deal happen.

Jambo Banker and his "source" seething :jjyay:

Anti black racists seething :jjyay:

Striker at the Hearts who won't be given shite treatment like Smith and who isn't John Sutton :jjyay:

Can we get that gif of Obua dancing up stat to sum up my feelings on this one please :jjyay:

4gm90i.jpg

This one?

telford_jambo84

Telford jambo takes the iTK award for this signing

Thank you kind sir. If we didn't get him there was a plan b....

Thank you kind sir. If we didn't get him there was a plan b....

Kenny Miller :arry:

The Old Tolbooth
Great stuff.

Hopefully Liverpool are happy with how things have gone come the summer and we can continue as two clubs sailing in to the sunset together.

I'm nursing a semi at the thought :o

Hearts and Liverpool tie up :wub:

Ngoo is used to playing in a 4-5-1 apparently. The FOAR-FOAR-TOO slavers will be :seething:

:pleasing:

He is so tall that we might finally have someone capable to get on the end of Driver's crosses.

2 wonder signings and we are not bursting the banks which is decent. This sanction is working out pretty well.

jamboinglasgow

Ngoo is used to playing in a 4-5-1 apparently. The FOAR-FOAR-TOO slavers will be :seething:

:pleasing:

Now there is a thought.

Him at the in front of a 3 comprised of Walker, Holt, Patterson (when he returns from injury) sounds fantastic.

Hopefully the boy does the business, u can sense the desperation from the fans for a goal scorer! Anyway I'm away to cut holes in a pillow

Fermit the Krog

2 wonder signings and we are not bursting the banks which is decent. This sanction is working out pretty well.

I dunno, paying 50% of his wages could cripple us.

:sob:

Archived