Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We_are_the_Hearts

Proper journalists from days gone by will be turning in their graves at how easy these mugs make a living. Get off yer erse and get out there and get proper stories.

Proper journalists from days gone by will be turning in their graves at how easy these mugs make a living. Get off yer erse and get out there and get proper stories.

Hear, hear!

Rudi's Left Peg

I look forward to singing "Ngood Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch when he scores.

I was doing my best to ignore all of these rumours and then the Wilson thing happened and now I can't help it. I'm all CLICK, CLICK CLIIIIICK, REFRESH REFRESH... argh.

All this excitement/anxiety/suspense can't be ngood for you.

Come on already, just sign please. Ta.

Seymour M Hersh

I was doing my best to ignore all of these rumours and then the Wilson thing happened and now I can't help it. I'm all CLICK, CLICK CLIIIIICK, REFRESH REFRESH... argh.

All this excitement/anxiety/suspense can't be ngood for you.

Come on already, just sign please. Ta.

But then there will be wild speculation on the "2nd forward" we are meant to be looking at.

Next he'll tweet that Hearts play in maroon, the pope is in fact a Catholic and bears defecate in the woods.

not sure about the bears frequenting the woods for a coffee?

lost in space

But then there will be wild speculation on the "2nd forward" we are meant to be looking at.

A second forward, you say??????? Sauce ?? Are you ITK?? Is there a press conference booked...........

18Jambo_dave74

If it's true that there is a premiership and a championship side both interested in him as well, then surely he must be of a pretty decent standard. I'm guessing that the advantage we would have over these sides is that we would be giving him lots of first team football.

He could end up having a similar type of impact on our season as signing Beattie last year.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone questioning why a 20 year old kid would join Hearts on loan for a few months... We're in the semi final of a cup, are a well respected and good sized club, we can offer first team football and quite frankly anyone who doesn't recognise our high standing in the game needs to get back to ###### over the Old Firm and Premiership in their armchair.

Putting a great club like ours down over a 20 year old boy? Nah, no Ta.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is it on then? Better get him in quick, the Right back, right winger cum striker is now at the hospital.

He's at Riccarton right now dressed as Kenny Miller.

I just drove past Riccarton about 10 minutes ago, and no sign of KM or MN.

:(

Hagar the Horrible

Anyone questioning why a 20 year old kid would join Hearts on loan for a few months... We're in the semi final of a cup, are a well respected and good sized club, we can offer first TRAM football and quite frankly anyone who doesn't recognise our high standing in the game needs to get back to ###### over the Old Firm and Premiership in their armchair.

Putting a great club like ours down over a 20 year old boy? Nah, no Ta.

Coming to Edinburgh and expect a working TRAM is like playing for AEK Athens and complaining about the toilet system in Greece

Generic Username

I just drove past Riccarton about 10 minutes ago, and no sign of KM or MN.

He's dressed as a bus stop now.

Clark Griswold

Is it on then? Better get him in quick, the Right back, right winger cum striker is now at the hospital.

Obua isnt signing is he?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Coming to Edinburgh and expect a working TRAM is like playing for AEK Athens and complaining about the toilet system in Greece

In before the edit... Hurrumph.

:D

He's dressed as a bus stop now.

Didn't see the bus stop, the 1st Bus 28 was at it, maybe he's on that heading to Livi to sign for them.

Didn't see the bus stop, the 1st Bus 28 was at it, maybe he's on that heading to Livi to sign for them.

If he is travelling to Livi by First Bus, he will be late and miss the meeting - so there is still hope.

Generic Username

He's dressed as a set of traffic lights now.

This thread went from interesting to side split-tingly hilarious!

Just like Baps!

Oh wait, he was neither.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Resorted to checking Ngoos Twitter account. Wish I hadn't. Makes the thumb look like Nelson Mandela.

Resorted to checking Ngoos Twitter account. Wish I hadn't. Makes the thumb look like Nelson Mandela.

He's on Twitter?

I can only find parody accounts. What user name you looking at?

chester copperpot

:lol:

See the Evening News?? i'll just do what he does and sign into Kickback rather than buying that shite.

Anything worth "reporting" will be on here well before that comic anyway.

It's not him though...

Asked if he could have a new recruit in place in time for Saturday's Scottish Communities League Cup semi-final against Inverness, he said: "You never know."

Strict transfer conditions imposed on the club mean Hearts can only sign players aged 21 and under and they must operate on a 'one in, one out' basis.

McGlynn added: "Within our sanctions, with Ryan McGowan and Peter Enckelman going out, we only have one space that we can fill right now."

On the prospect of others heading for the exit door, he said: "Watch this space."

Meanwhile, reports today suggest a Scandinavian consortium is preparing a takeover bid for the Edinburgh club.

McGlynn said: "I'm sure you realise there is not an awful lot I can say on that.

"It was news to me. I wouldn't be getting involved in that at this stage so I can't help you."

Archived