Michael Ngoo signs for Hearts - (thread title updated)

Paulie Walnut

Rudolf's Mate

Did that guy saying he was going to Melwood today post if Ngoo was there or not? Or was the taking the piss.

Tbf I think he said he might just pop along and ask him seeing as it was becoming a bit Skacel-esque! More to getting to the bottom of things by asking the boy himself.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ascertain the key point, most important and it seems to have been missed, pronunciation.

Will it be ingoo? Injoo? Goo? Joo? Or something I've missed. I want it to be injoo.

maroonlegions

Can I ascertain the key point, most important and it seems to have been missed, pronunciation.

Will it be ingoo? Injoo? Goo? Joo? Or something I've missed. I want it to be injoo.

Possible song in the making bighusref, "injoo........................... he dinsae give a fecko, he hates the fecking hobos". :smuggy:

Guest Dipped Flake

I think it almost certainly will be covered by the one out - one in ruling but... I am not so sure why it should be. The embargo stipulations are supposed to be geared towards ensuring we live within our means financially. The impact of a player who costs us nothing on the club are those of at worst denying other personnel a place in the squad but that should be of no concern to the SPL regarding our finances and ability to pay wages and that is what this whole thing is supposed to be about, right?

this brings up a question. Players get appearance/win bonus money so I presume Hearts would be paying that to Wilson??

So you don't see it as hypocritical that after that post (Which was against forum rules), you're now trolling (also against forum rules by the way) the McGlynn haters?

The KB clique? Aye, because I'm certainly "in" with the majority on this board. :lol:

You must have been the school snitch.Give it a rest.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

this brings up a question. Players get appearance/win bonus money so I presume Hearts would be paying that to Wilson??

Never considered that... Maybe he doesn't get any? Who knows, interesting point though.

I am absolutely delighted we have Danny Wilson on loan, if we can get his striker pal in as well, magic, all I will say is thank you to our Mr Murray (DOF) if this comes to fruition. I know you pick the team and sign off signings and your pal JM has to stand in front of the camera, which as we all know he is not comfortable with and justify the reasoning about some puzzling team selections, but heh hoh.

So to our new team in Scotland (Sevco) GIRUY, we have the best young player that you have produced in possibly two decades, Gowser is off to pastures new and nowhere near your third division class and you are the 3rd Div champions at a huge cost to the remarkable and lucid Mr Green.

Those two games against Liverpool in the UEFA cup may have helped us in more ways than one, now if only we could get a buyer/s who cares a sheite to move this forward.

maroonlegions

I am absolutely delighted we have Danny Wilson on loan, if we can get his striker pal in as well, magic, all I will say is thank you to our Mr Murray (DOF) if this comes to fruition. I know you pick the team and sign off signings and your pal JM has to stand in front of the camera, which as we all know he is not comfortable with and justify the reasoning about some puzzling team selections, but heh hoh.

So to our new team in Scotland (Sevco) GIRUY, we have the best young player that you have produced in possibly two decades, Gowser is off to pastures new and nowhere near your third division class and you are the 3rd Div champions at a huge cost to the remarkable and lucid Mr Green.

Those two games against Liverpool in the UEFA cup may have helped us in more ways than one, now if only we could get a buyer/s who cares a sheite to move this forward.

For myself who is not confidant in our manager and have voiced opinions about him , your post is reeking of positivity , good post.

I recon it's en goo!

Gregory House M.D.

You must have been the school snitch.Give it a rest.

I've not "snitched" on anyone. Never reported Baps for his ramblings. Just pulled up his hypocrisy.

I've not "snitched" on anyone. Never reported Baps for his ramblings. Just pulled up his hypocrisy.

The McPake of kickback. :lol:

Oh, and on the new lad, if we sign him, I've long since learnt my lesson and won't judge a player on YouTube compilations.

Fo sho

Gregory House M.D.

McPake/McCabe/Bunter

All roll off the tongue. :P

:lol:

It could be McGowans salary rather than Enkelmans. I would have thought if two players left and wage bill reduced by say ?3000 per week that is what u have to play with when negotiating with new players. I wouldn't think this kid would be on loads, but it's in Liverpools benefit that he gets competitive football rather than sitting in reserves. Player wise seems to tick all the boxes and seems highly rated. Lets hope!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

That's Chinese though. Don't get too many 6ft 5 black Chinese people

Oh. Spoils that then eh. I did say it was a guess.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

As in Wash 'N Go?

Do 6 ft 5 footballers shampoo, if not we have to rule it out, house rules apparently

Do 6 ft 5 footballers shampoo, if not we have to rule it out, house rules apparently

No dandruff. He must be a head and shoulders man

Don't shoot the messsenger as not from usual source but was told tonight he will sign by Sat and will be in the squad.

So he must be eligible to play then.

Fermit the Krog

Ngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:arry:

Don't shoot the messsenger as not from usual source but was told tonight he will sign by Sat and will be in the squad.

Well the hotel has been booked for someone... in fact it was booked for tonight onwards.. wonder if he has arrived ?

Hopefully true and if so he must start.No point waiting til we are 2 goals down and out the cup before McGlynn gives him a run out.

Malcolm Tucker

@Agent_868: Hearts should complete the signing of Michael NGoo, on loan from Liverpool, tomorrow. #HMFC #LFC

:facepalm:

kingantti1874

:facepalm:

It was retweeted by someone I follow, 0 clue if genuine or not... But facepalm away... Is there an official list of non reliable twitter accounts?

Malcolm Tucker

It was retweeted by someone I follow, 0 clue if genuine or not... But facepalm away... Is there an official list of non reliable twitter accounts?

99.9% of those Agent Twitter accounts are just wind-ups, used by folk who look at rumours of signings and then pass them off as absolute fact. The likelihood is this guy has taken that off of Kickback.

Basically, I find all these Fake Agents annoying as ****.

ofc, would you expect anything less? But in all seriousness, was told by someone in direct contact with the first team that the deal is 99% done and should it all go well, he'll be announced tomorrow.

My friends' granny's neighbour's dog told me he's arrived in Edinburgh to complete negotiations.

@Agent_868: Hearts should complete the signing of Michael NGoo, on loan from Liverpool, tomorrow. #HMFC #LFC

Please please be true.

My friends' granny's neighbour's dog told me he's arrived in Edinburgh to complete negotiations.

Thats a belter. You will be in the running for the JKB funniest award. Hold on, you actually are.

Fermit the Krog

The same friends, grannys neighbours dog that told you 'we will not be signing Danny Wilson, end of' ?

:wink:

The same friends, grannys neighbours dog that told you 'we will not be signing Danny Wilson, end of' ?

:wink:

Touche :D

99.9% of those Agent Twitter accounts are just wind-ups, used by folk who look at rumours of signings and then pass them off as absolute fact. The likelihood is this guy has taken that off of Kickback.

Basically, I find all these Fake Agents annoying as ****.

That @shiteagent account seemed to get a lot right.

Also been told he is coming. Source is brother to one of our coaches. First name starts with K. ;)

He's here... just gone to his hotel room after watching the match tonight on Tv.

Unless there is another rather tall young gentleman staying in the same hotel with a london accent.

Malcolm Tucker

That @shiteagent account seemed to get a lot right.

Apparently he'll be making a Deadline Day cameo appearance.

My sources tell me.

Archived