Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Just been in shop got two tickets for family members and could only get roseburn so we are getting there ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malinga the Swinga

Shop was very busy around 10 this morning with queue out the door for shares and tickets. mPicked up new tops for 3 kids, some bawbags and various other Christmas gifts. Also heard phone bookings for hospitatlity are going well and it looked like a record breaking day, so reckon folk are doing as good as they can.

Just been in for my shares plus 2 tickets to both aberdeen and celtic games (thought i'd leave st mirren as i cant make it and it should sell out anyway)

shop was actually pretty quiet for a saturday afternoon

Irrelevant at the moment

Irrelevant at the moment

Like it or not it's entirely relevant. Hearts will sell more tickets for St Mirren if they win today compared to what they will if they lose. Fact.

kingantti1874

Like it or not it's entirely relevant. Hearts will sell more tickets for St Mirren if they win today compared to what they will if they lose. Fact.

Possibly, but it shouldn't matter

Ricardo Quaresma

Whearfield - 90

Roseburn - 1123

Main - 79

Gorgie - 31

Sections D,R,W, X and Y are all sold out.

14386 sold

:crowngrin:

kingantti1874

C'mon hearts fans lets get the lace sold out... Hope everyone who bought one had done likewise for the sheep, Celtic and DUFC

There is no 'possibly' about it.

In normal circumstances you are right,Martin but regardless of how we are playing,we need Tynecastle packed.

We have to ask people to turn up to watch football which ain't great but we can only hope that big crowds may help swing it.....on the park.

Tough call but is there an alternative?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin, stop fecking whinging and buy a ticket, even if you can't go.

Hackney Hearts

It think we'll sell out St Mirren - win, lose or draw today. You can't sell 'more' than a sellout, so it was not a 'fact'.

Tickets might have gone faster if we'd won today, but you weren't talking about speed.

Martin, stop fecking whinging and buy a ticket, even if you can't go.

I've already bought tickets. Not the time for personal slanging matches Geoff.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've already bought tickets. Not the time for personal slanging matches Geoff.

Apologies. Good stuff!

scott herbertson

Momentum dropping a bit - get on the dog and bone and harass every part timer you know

Just seems that way because all the tickets are in a big block in the roseburn - we've sold nearly 500 today already by my reckoning. Section Q now sold out - approx 1220 tickets left..

Radioactive Mince

1205 left now. 178 in the three home stands and the rest available in the Roseburn. I think that the lower level seats are yet to be put on sale though, which'd add about another 400 tickets or something (EDIT - 557). Reckon we are around 1600 away (funny how that number keeps repeating) from a complete home sell-out.

I'd like to see more sections going red... P, S, C & E have 5 or less seats to sell.

With the Sheep going very well, we should definitely sell out against them. How much of the Roseburn will they get? Looked as if they had a very big support at Dingwall the other week.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

With the Sheep going very well, we should definitely sell out against them. How much of the Roseburn will they get? Looked as if they had a very big support at Dingwall the other week.

Heard the sheep have asked for the whole stand. :o

i've heard about these front seats in the main stand not being available because of john wilson.

were we forced to stop selling thoise seats or did we do so voluntarily as a safety measure

if thats the case, bollocks to visiting managers safety, get the seats sold!!!

i'll go and protect danny lennon next week :)

Heard the sheep have asked for the whole stand. :o

They usually bring a large support - if they can fill the stand, I have no problem with this.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Let them have it

Totally agree. Will make for a good atmosphere.

Although with the shocking prices we are charging away fans, I'd be stunned if they sold all that.

Ricardo Quaresma

A bit ghoulish but I think sales to other clubs will increase as they take the chance to be at potentially their last game at Tynecastle.

Sheep want CAT A back (plus they think they're going to win the league! :cheesy: )

ETA: give them CAT A back; more money in!

J Cheever Loophole

1 less in N3 as I've just bought a ticket for the laddie,the mooching *****.

Anybody being put off with sitting yourself,away from your mates just remember you have 17,000 of the ###### around you.

Northernsoulboy01

A bit ghoulish but I think sales to other clubs will increase as they take the chance to be at potentially their last game at Tynecastle.

To be fair i thought that when i went to Ibrox last season. Unfortunately i was wrong.

To be fair i thought that when i went to Ibrox last season. Unfortunately i was wrong.

it was still a good day tho :-)

Much as we want to help can we please stop having updates every 5 minutes about seats sold.. twice maybe 3 times a day would be enough.

All it does is give some the opportunity to tell us only 5 tickets sold in the last 15 minutes etc etc.

Jam Tarts 1874

Much as we want to help can we please stop having updates every 5 minutes about seats sold.. twice maybe 3 times a day would be enough.

All it does is give some the opportunity to tell us only 5 tickets sold in the last 15 minutes etc etc.

If you only want an update twice or thrice per day, then only look at this thread twice or thrice per day!

Just a thought but maybe visit the thread 2 or 3 times a day yourself then you won't have an issue

Hibs have had a crowd this big at their new Keith Hilson Arena when (a) playing the famous (they have never seen a win at the new Keith Hilson Arena); (B) being conned into buying season tickets for this season so that they would have the privilege of watching their team pumped 1-5 in the Final.

This is the difference.

Great effort for the St Mirren game so far. Many people making a great effort - i know there was a count not long ago but now around 1155.

Still need to get people out in force for the Celtic game - 2763 available.

Aberdeen showing 2902 available.

Lets keep it up.

J Cheever Loophole

Anyone know how much we are allocating the lie downs?

Too ******* many.Seat them in the Hawaii 5-0 contoll box.That's if they can fill it,if no The Roseburn pub.**** they *****.

Had a chance of season ticket from mate who cant make game,decided to phone ticket office yesterday to buy one myself to help the club.guy said they're selling well. 'mon the Jambos !

Had a chance of season ticket from mate who cant make game,decided to phone ticket office yesterday to buy one myself to help the club.guy said they're selling well. 'mon the Jambos !

Is there a way you can give your seat back to the club? Do this, but donate it for free? I was going to make a topic earlier in the season that people should not give away their season tickets if unable to make it.

Archived