Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well said

am a season ticket holder and have just bought two additional tickets for the St Mirren game, will do likewise for Celitic & Abz games

Are you offering these tickets to people on kickback?

Sure Hearts mentioned somewhere, probably on twitter or something, that they would open the Roseburn if/when necessary.

Or maybe my memory/eyes playing tricks.

Sitting on your tod might not appeal to some poeple and for that reason I would open up sections H&I of the roseburn now.

scott herbertson

re tickets for St M - are there people you know who can't afford to go. If so let me know by PM - your inbox is full by the way

Italian Lambretta

Got to agree but sometimes common sense is hard to find at HMFC.

Sitting on your tod might not appeal to some poeple and for that reason I would open up sections H&I of the roseburn now.

The club needs a marketing overdrive with fans help even if that means an Alex ferguson style drive round the streets with a megaphone to drum up business and support.

Nothing better than cajoling in the extra fans by showing some drive and desire for them to be there...

re tickets for St M - are there people you know who can't afford to go. If so let me know by PM - your inbox is full by the way

It wouldn't be for me, though I could find people, but offering them on kickback like a few people have done is better than an empty seat.

Matthew Le Tissier

Spent all my cash on St mirren and Celtic ( section G) tickets going to be a struggle for Aberdeen and Dundee United tickets being so close to x mas.

Am exusting all my other avenues to try and get tickets for said games. We cannot let this great football club die. Have made alot of great friends through home and away days and have many friends down south who follow Hearts also get them to buy merchindise. Not unusual to see a Skacel shirt In Above Bar street in Southampton.

Were the Hearts and Were never die

Konrad von Carstein

Lovin your style!

Keep the Faith!

6AF0EF8DC3694C508BA88B3EBAB472FD.jpg

I'd quite like that tee-shirt, can you get it anywhere (fund raising opportunity if not?)

going to family members, just bought another one incidently

Generic Username

That's nearly 400 tickets today. Keeps up like this we should only be left with a couple of hundred by the end of the day.

Radioactive Mince

Get Section N opened right up Hearts. The whole lot. What is honestly stopping us? Does my Heidelberg in to see it less than half empty at a sellout.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I can see it selling out today.

Still another couple of thousand to shift in the Roseburn. Long way to go.

the bear 1978

I will be buying mine tomorrow even though i am working next Sat and the same for the Celtic and Aberdeen game but still be buying

Get Section N opened right up Hearts. The whole lot. What is honestly stopping us? Does my Heidelberg in to see it less than half empty at a sellout.

Think your wish has been granted.

Noting on ticketmaster - N1 and T2 are now available for sale.

BUY BUY BUY! :devilish:

I'm asbolutely buzzing for this st mirren game. The place is gonna be bouncing. Let's get behind the team vocally too. I think we are always at our best when the team/club has it's back against the wall. Too bad wee don't still have rudi, he used to hate a goal against st mirren :sob: That 5-2 game last season was unreal. I remember screaming "SHOOT" for what seemed like an eternity as he danced past 2 players and slotted it in the bottom corner to complete his hat-trick. He then took a bow right infront of where I was sitting. Great moment.

Footballfirst

524 left, but still to release the Roseburn seats. Sections H, J & K offer another 2113 seats, assuming St Mirren will get sections L & M.

Radioactive Mince

Think your wish has been granted.

Noting on ticketmaster - N1 and T2 are now available for sale.

BUY BUY BUY! :devilish:

:jjyay:

Wait... Only one seat for sale though?[EDIT - No availability again :what: ] :lol: Bring back the proper Tynie atmosphere and get that section rammed again.

A few sections with only one seat to be filled. Many with between 6 and 30 left. Hope to see more red sections soon. :thumbsup:

Prince Buaben

I'm asbolutely buzzing for this st mirren game. The place is gonna be bouncing. Let's get behind the team vocally too. I think we are always at our best when the team/club has it's back against the wall. Too bad wee don't still have rudi, he used to hate a goal against st mirren :sob: That 5-2 game last season was unreal. I remember screaming "SHOOT" for what seemed like an eternity as he danced past 2 players and slotted it in the bottom corner to complete his hat-trick. He then took a bow right infront of where I was sitting. Great moment.

A mate of mine wanted Rudi subbed when we went down to 10 men as sometimes he goes missing in games :oopsoops:

robbies-tackle

Just bought 2 tickets for the St Mirren game for my 18 year old son and his pal. Neither have been to Tynie for the last 3 seasons but want to go to to this game.

Sections N1 and N2 are unavailable on the website. Have they been closed by the police?

As part of our punishment for the John Wilson incident Hearts agreed to these sections being season ticket only. No matchday sales were to be available. Seems daft seeing as you need to be on the database to buy tickets.

Radioactive Mince

Looks like that's ALL previously unavailable seating in lower Main Stand up for sale. :yas:

Could be the fullest at least the three home ends have been for donkey's years.

I will do a new count of remaining seats.

CavySlaveJambo

Think there will be folk waiting on Roseburn stand to open so they can go in groups

Sections A and T3 have seats available for groups.

Radioactive Mince

673 including newly released for sale lower main stand.

Excellent. I make that roughly 13,000 home seats sold now.

Radioactive Mince

Sections A and T3 have seats available for groups.

Section F and section N1 look decent for groups too...

Just been into the ticket office to buy shares for my daughter and I, and the ticket office is mobbed with people buying tickets, shares, and merchandise. :pleasing:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I'd quite like that tee-shirt, can you get it anywhere (fund raising opportunity if not?)

"keep the faith" is a sellick slogan is it not?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

At the ticket office just now and its mobbed.

clearly saying "we're about to go bust" is the best marketing action in the history of trying to shift SPL tickets :lol:

Just back from a meeting at tynie, if we keep geting people to buy tickets the board will allow the opening of the roseburn for hearts fans!

Place was also mobbed with folks buying tickets and shares!

Just back from a meeting at tynie, if we keep geting people to buy tickets the board will allow the opening of the roseburn for hearts fans!

Place was also mobbed with folks buying tickets and shares!

They could take a gamble now and announce,with a lot of publicity,that they are opening it!

Don't think it would be a big gamble....strike while the iron is hot etc!

Donated 3 'silver' tickets for the St Mirren game to Big Hearts yesterday whilst in at the club shop buying extra shares yesterday. Will do the same for the Aberdeen game shortly.

Archived