Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

They've released tickets in T1, T2, N1 & N2 now

Only 579 available as of 14:59.

Smart move by the club releasing those seats in the lower section of the old stand first before potentially opening up any of the Roseburn. Lets get everything else sold out first and then any additional sales for the Roseburn are a bonus.

Rudolf's Mate

Someone posted an amount it would generate if we sold out next three home games. Can anyone remember how much it was?

They've released tickets in T1, T2, N1 & N2 now

Only 579 available as of 14:59.

Smart move by the club releasing those seats in the lower section of the old stand first before potentially opening up any of the Roseburn. Lets get everything else sold out first and then any additional sales for the Roseburn are a bonus.

Didn't realise they had opened up in the lower main stand. Fair enough not opening the roseburn up yet

Charlie-Brown

Someone posted an amount it would generate if we sold out next three home games. Can anyone remember how much it was?

average 5K tickets x ?23 each x 3 games = ?345K or thereabouts albeit some of that is VAT so about ?287.5K net.

I've also upgraded my daughter's U12 tickets to full price tickets. So, although the seats sold won't increase the revenues will. Perhaps others have also done this.

"keep the faith" is a sellick slogan is it not?

Its a northern soul slogan as is the fist in the lovely maroon t-shirt above :-)

Got kept waiting on the site due to high demand as well. Not had that since Liverpool

thats because there are hundreds of kickbackers clogging it up checking the countdown, stopping real fans from getting on and buying tickets

:D

Italian Lambretta

You've got to wonder how many people are on there just checking the number of tickets sold :deal2:

thats because there are hundreds of kickbackers clogging it up checking the countdown, stopping real fans from getting on and buying tickets

:D

average 5K tickets x ?23 each x 3 games = ?345K or thereabouts albeit some of that is VAT so about ?287.5K net.

I guess once you add on food/drink/merchandise/match programme sales, that figure will be nearer ?300,000 net.

Celtic and Aberdeen will bring big supports aswell, so these two games will no doubt sell out.

You've got to wonder how many people are on there just checking the number of tickets sold :deal2:

We should have a designated seat counter (Hearts?) and keep everybody else off unless they're buying tickets.

Italian Lambretta

It will really depend on how many seats the beggars smash and if they steal the tills in the kiosks. Your not expecting the filth to spend money are you?

I guess once you add on food/drink/merchandise/match programme sales, that figure will be nearer ?300,000 net.

Celtic and Aberdeen will bring big supports aswell, so these two games will no doubt sell out.

Do Hearts have an account on kickback? It might be handy for announcements. Nobody would suggest they were controlling anything.

We don't do VAT.

Just bought two seats for St. Mirren and two for Aberdeen even though I wont be at either game. Will see if I can persuade my folks to go.

kingantti1874

Just bought two seats for St. Mirren and two for Aberdeen even though I wont be at either game. Will see if I can persuade my folks to go.

If not put them on the ticket donation thread or free these sell out offer them o people who donate ?20 to the JKB group share donation thread

Would londonjambo be willing to clear some messages to be able to receive a PM?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Any chance of making Celtic or Aberdeen? I would love yo meet you and buy you a drink. :)

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Its a northern soul slogan as is the fist in the lovely maroon t-shirt above :-)

aye but celtic have knicked it unfortunately

Any chance of making Celtic or Aberdeen? I would love yo meet you and buy you a drink. :)

I know mate we have talked about it often enough without it happening. Not sure about either of those but assuming we are all still here to tell the tale, I will be up for 3rd Jan and probably again for the semi so we can definitely have a pint then. GC

aye but celtic have knicked it unfortunately

They (k)nicked You'll never walk alone also but it doesn't matter.

I assume these T-Shirts are available?

If not,there is an opportunity to get some serious cash into the coffers of the club....after expenses of course!

Bloody nice garment.

They (k)nicked You'll never walk alone also but it doesn't matter.

I assume these T-Shirts are available?

If not,there is an opportunity to get some serious cash into the coffers of the club....after expenses of course!

Bloody nice garment.

http://www.punkfootball.com/Hearts-Keep-the-Faith-T-shirt-details.aspx?ID=25410

Doubt it's copyrighted though, as the Northern fist and slogan are pretty ubiquitous.

12363 sold not including away support

Must be more than that. If you are calculating that figure purely from etickets, it doesn't take into account hospitality, Robbo's lounge and Willie Bauld Suite.

beijingandrew

Must be more than that. If you are calculating that figure purely from etickets, it doesn't take into account hospitality, Robbo's lounge and Willie Bauld Suite.

I was indeed :)

513 left, anyone that wants seats together go for N1,N2,N3, T1,T2,T3 or A,F or G not alot left though , which is great !!!!

KTF may well have been a religious slogan at one time but like you say KTF to me is very much a northern soul thing.

I have a nice we pin badge with the soulie fist and hearts on it funnily enough sold to me by a hibby on ebay.

winston churchill

12363 sold not including away support

Pathetic.

The club is on it's knees-game should have been sold out days ago.

I wonder how many of the plastic Hearts fans ,will have the front to post on here during the game-and i don't mean the ones outside the country, before somebody pees their pants.

Pathetic.

I wonder how many of the plastic Hearts fans ,will have the front to post on here during the game-and i don't mean the ones outside the country, before somebody pees their pants.

:vrface:

Pathetic.

:rofl:

Where have you been?

Pathetic.

Baws.....and it was all going so well too....!

Normal service has been resumed.....!

Just bought my shares and two tickets for Section N1, shop was busy and lassie behind the counter said its been rammed all day!

Pathetic.

Christ !!!!

Pathetic.

Winston Churchill: Born 1874, died 1965.

Heart of Midlothian: Born 1874, still pumping Hibs 5-1 in 2012.

You decide!

Alwaysinourshadows

Pathetic.

Attention seeking at its best

Pathetic.

:lol:

The most truly cretinous post I have seen in my time on here. I suggest you need to take a wee lie down in a dark room.

Pathetic.

It was selling as well/poorly as any other game until we announced that we were properly on the brink of liquidation.

Still a week to go.

Generic Username

Pathetic.

:yas:

I hope you're surrounded by new faces at the St Mirren game.

"I say Daniel, what're those flags for in the corner?"

"I've no idea old bean, I'm still trying to figure out what those white lines are for"

Guest Dipped Flake

Pathetic.

Nah, won't post what I had typed, you are just not worth it.

Archived