Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Guess The Crowd

Is there a way you can give your seat back to the club? Do this, but donate it for free? I was going to make a topic earlier in the season that people should not give away their season tickets if unable to make it.

I'm in same boat. Bought a season ticket in August which I was hardly ever going to use, as I knew they were desperate for cash. Assuming their system allows, I'm going to ask them to make that seat available for sale for the next three home games.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo Quaresma

Too ******* many.Seat them in the Hawaii 5-0 contoll box.That's if they can fill it,if no The Roseburn pub.**** they *****.

:lol:

scott herbertson

By my reckoning 1141 tickets left - a great effort. I bought 2 tickets at 7.30am this morning and there were 1708 left at that point so 567 tickets sold today.

I recall that the club shop was opening today for shares and tickets, I was going to start a new thread with the opening times, but I can't find the details on the heartsfc website. Can someone more tech savvy have a go at this please?

kingantti1874

Right, come on fair weather fans. Now's the hour!

Finding it increasingly annoying this game didn't sell out just like that..

kingantti1874

I recall that the club shop was opening today for shares and tickets, I was going to start a new thread with the opening times, but I can't find the details on the heartsfc website. Can someone more tech savvy have a go at this please?

Is I not 11-4???

Finding it increasingly annoying this game didn't sell out just like that..

I take your point but I guess we have to consider that as well as the Saint Mirren game, fans are buying tickets for the Celtic and Aberdeen matches as well as buying shares.

kingantti1874

I take your point but I guess we have to consider that as well as the Saint Mirren game, fans are buying tickets for the Celtic and Aberdeen matches as well as buying shares.

Oh I know mate it's more frustrating that it is the same core group of people - how many have bought spare tickets which you'd never normally purchase... ?How many are there, must be thousands upon thousands sitting back at the moment doing hee haw..

I'd actively say if people can physically make and can afford to attend these game and aren't making effort to do so they are no hearts fan - they are a disgrace to the name..

I've already had this conversation with a few mates and await their reaction with Interet.

We new to get on to looking to sell out Celtic, the sheep and DUFC as well.

Sales have definitely slowed down which is disappointing. We need to sell out the next 3 home games before Friday which looks unlikely at the current rate of sales!

Sales for Celtic and Aberdeen matches are extremely slow. Need to build some momentum for these two games ASAP IMO.

2762 tickets left for Celtic and 2863 left for the Aberdeen game.

Could we not get some sort of stall set up down at the Gyle selling tickets? Was down there yesterday and you could hardly move the place was that busy!

I recon all games will sell out but not by Friday as most people have the same isuue with cash flow and will be waiting on salaries being paid. Just need to keep shouting about through social media to friends, famaily & work colleages and we will get there.

The man who loved beer

I know the whole point of all this is to raise as much revenue as is humanly possible but would it not make sense to try to entice those who may be pondering with an incentive? Reduced price kids tickets or maybe discounts for buying tickets for more than one match, that sort of thing? In an ideal world EVERYONE would be snapping up full-price tickets for ALL forthcoming games but that's to unlikely to happen, so a bit of shrewd marketing re ticket sales is the best course of action.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I know the whole point of all this is to raise as much revenue as is humanly possible but would it not make sense to try to entice those who may be pondering with an incentive? Reduced price kids tickets or maybe discounts for buying tickets for more than one match, that sort of thing? In an ideal world EVERYONE would be snapping up full-price tickets for ALL forthcoming games but that's to unlikely to happen, so a bit of shrewd marketing re ticket sales is the best course of action.

I don't think we need to do that. I'm confident all will sell out but people need to wait on wages etc

The man who loved beer

I don't think we need to do that. I'm confident all will sell out but people need to wait on wages etc

I hope you're right.

Oh I know mate it's more frustrating that it is the same core group of people - how many have bought spare tickets which you'd never normally purchase... ?How many are there, must be thousands upon thousands sitting back at the moment doing hee haw..

I'd actively say if people can physically make and can afford to attend these game and aren't making effort to do so they are no hearts fan - they are a disgrace to the name..

I've already had this conversation with a few mates and await their reaction with Interet.

We new to get on to looking to sell out Celtic, the sheep and DUFC as well.

You are right. Most of us will have had at least one call after the Scottish Cup semi final looking for cup final tickets and these are the folk we need to get the finger out now. If they don't want to buy shares the least they could do is pay ?20 for a match ticket next week.

Some more press releases from Hearts could help push things along?

There are some great stories such as the 9 year old boy giving up his savings and the event at the Brahaus today.

Kickback has done a great job in co-ordinating things as well and it really has made me even prouder to be a Jambo than I normally am!

Does that include the lower 3 sections of the Roseburn? They've not been put on sale yet so that's about another 500 tickets. Still that frustrating 1600 to go.

I actually wonder if some people realise how serious this is.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Breakdown:

Wheatfield

A - 19

B - 13

E - 5

F - 13

G - 16

Total: 66

Roseburn:

H - 450

J - 252

K - 220

Total: 922

Main:

N1 - 8

N2 - 3

N3 - 12

P - 3

S - 2

T1 - 10

T3 - 21

Total: 59

Gorgie:

V - 19

Z - 7

Total: 26

Surely we aren't going to have many walkups on Saturday?

bigis semiauskas

Breakdown:

Wheatfield

A - 19

B - 13

E - 5

F - 13

G - 16

Total: 66

Roseburn:

H - 450

J - 252

K - 220

Total: 922

Main:

N1 - 8

N2 - 3

N3 - 12

P - 3

S - 2

T1 - 10

T3 - 21

Total: 59

Gorgie:

V - 19

Z - 7

Total: 26

Surely we aren't going to have many walkups on Saturday?

Think there could be few locked out imo.

Open another section for Hearts fans.

Buy your Christmas presents this week or at the game on Saturday.

Geoff Kilpatrick

1070 to go plus lower Roseburn! What part of 'this could be our last game' do people not understand?

Lower Roseburn is included in my totals above.

Open another section for Hearts fans.

Buy your Christmas presents this week or at the game on Saturday.

Why open another section when we still have another 1500 tickets to sell?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why open another section when we still have another 1500 tickets to sell?

We don't.

Roseburn totals are for all seats. Whether you can actually buy the lower yet, I'm not sure.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Lower Roseburn is included in my totals above.

Not sure they are as they have always shown as unavailable - don't believe they've been on sale (yet).

Geoff Kilpatrick

Your totals are wrong for the Roseburn Stand.

When I clicked it said x out of 700 odds.

Given the stand holds 3,500 and there are 5 sections, it will refer to all the seats,

When I clicked it said x out of 700 odds.

Given the stand holds 3,500 and there are 5 sections, it will refer to all the seats,

The figures given for e.g. Section J (250) are the seats which are available to buy (green.)

kingantti1874

1070 to go plus lower Roseburn! What part of 'this could be our last game' do people not understand?

With you on this - very very disappointing !

Geoff Kilpatrick

The figures given for e.g. Section J (250) are the seats which are available to buy (green.)

Indeed, but the total number of seats per section are the seats for the whole stand.

I get what you are saying though. If the club haven't offered the lower section yet then they will be counted as being 'sold'. Happy to stand corrected.

Where are all the cup final fans?! Claim to be supporters but when the club really needs them they fail to turn up.

I haven't read the whole thread but it would be an idea if ST holders who aren't going, and have not otherwise disposed of their ticket, contact the club and allow them to sell that seat not only for Saturday. Same with other big games where a sell-out is possible. Quite often we have over 1000 ST holders not attending so that could bring in another ?20k or so. Little acorns ......

kingantti1874

Where are all the cup final fans?! Claim to be supporters but when the club really needs them they fail to turn up.

Wankers - I understand that the club appeals to fans at many levels .. It's fine that people can't go every single week, it's not at all ok when people can't be arse in our hour of need

Indeed, but the total number of seats per section are the seats for the whole stand.

I get what you are saying though. If the club haven't offered the lower section yet then they will be counted as being 'sold'. Happy to stand corrected.

As it stands we still have 250 seats of the upper section to sell in Section J and then all of the lower section. The same applies for H and K.

winston churchill

If this was the old firm/HibsAberdeen.

It would have been sold out long ago.This having to beg people to buy tickets is embarrassing.

Plastic Hearts fans,hold your heads in shame.

Geoff Kilpatrick

As it stands we still have 250 seats of the upper section to sell in Section J and then all of the lower section. The same applies for H and K.

Ok, what size are the lower sections again? 9 rows by 3 sections by 28 seats = 756 seats

Hmmm.

The Old Tolbooth

This is the part that grinds my gears the most, people crowing about how they deserve ticket for the cup final, and yet aren't interested in the shitty games against the likes of St Midden, I guarantee people will be clamouring all over themselves wanting semi final tickets for the League Cup too........if we make it that far!!

Wankers - I understand that the club appeals to fans at many levels .. It's fine that people can't go every single week, it's not at all ok when people can't be arse in our hour of need

Yep. No doubt these folk will be out in force again if we beat. Inverness in the semi!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Fecked if I'm scrambling about looking for tickets for this season's League Cup Final for welts that can't be arsed coming to this game like I did in May.

Tossers.

nothing!

People get it.

people have been buying extra tickets, thousands of extra tickets are being purchased and fans who dont often go are coming out.

The tickets are still shifting and we are moving closer to a sell out, which we will get!

Untwist your knickers

we have a week to go and there are just over a thousand tickets left, in a stand we dont usually use and the rest of the stadium is a virtual sell out.

I dont only think we'll sell out, we'll have walk up fans being turned away on the day.

Archived