Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Guest Bilel Mohsni

lets not get too caught up in the hysteria of the club going out of existence to forget that we ******* hate st mirren with a passion and want to give them a doing.

I'll never forget that Toona. A bumper crowd to play that shower of shite is just what the doctor ordered. It's up to the players to show just as much effort as the fans have on this one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson

1007 left :2thumbsup:

I can see them opening the Roseburn stand for sale later today. Also the ticket office is open on Sunday

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

963 tickets left now, great considering there were 3,000 24 hours ago

reckon they should open the roseburn now

the only significant numbers of tickets left are in A, otherwise its all dribs and drabs and single seats; so people thinking of going in families/groups prob waiting on roseburn

Generic Username

By my calculations, as of 10:07 there are now 957 seats left;

A - 182

B - 101

C - 24

E - 33

F - 161

G- 59

V - 29

W - 5

Y - 12

Z - 37

N3 - 96

P - 16

Q - 11

R - 14

S - 16

T3 - 161

If we could get all of these sold out by some point during next week then there's the possibility of opening sections of the Roseburn for on the day sales.

Really has been a ridiculously quick turnaround. To go from 4700 tickets to less than a thousand in this time scale. If you've got your tickets then give a nudge to those who you think might fancy it.

Northernsoulboy01

Just bought 2 for Section A upper. Taking the bursd on a nice day trip to the capital from Leeds. Sounded quite romantic when i told her that,

Will fill her in on the details when we are on the train. :10900:

Hopefully with it being pay day for a lot of people this will sell out over the next couple of days and then the decision on the Roseburn stand will be taken and we will also get a sell out there.

Come on everyone , buy a ticket if u you can !

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Celtic tickets-3019 left (from 3228 24 hours ago)

Aberdeen- 2960 left (from 3289 24 hours ago) (NB plus maybe 2 roseburn sections)

Both understandably moving slower than St Mirren as the first is 3 weeks away, the other a month. People obviously concentrating on St Mirren hopefully it that sells out over the weekend we can start trying to sell out celtic (surely guaranteed as no roseburn seats) and aberdeen...and dundee united, Killie and hibs too!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Celtic tickets-3019 left (from 3228 24 hours ago)

Aberdeen- 2960 left (from 3289 24 hours ago) (NB plus maybe 2 roseburn sections)

Both understandably moving slower than St Mirren as the first is 3 weeks away, the other a month. People obviously concentrating on St Mirren hopefully it that sells out over the weekend we can start trying to sell out celtic (surely guaranteed as no roseburn seats) and aberdeen...and dundee united, Killie and hibs too!

3019 and 2960? Am I being far too optimistic again, or are those two games more than doable too?

Generic Username

Great effort. Should easily sell out at this rate.

One game at a time. I know a lot of people will pick up tickets for later games once they've been paid so I'm not concerned about the figures for Celtic/Aberdeen just now.

Snake Plissken

3019 and 2960? Am I being far too optimistic again, or are those two games more than doable too?

Definitely doable, those games are a fair bit away yet so the first thing is to concentrate on getting the St Mirren game sold out. I've already donated all I had available but hopefully I can spring for tickets for one of those games.

It's a great effort by all involved, let's take it one game at a time.

Francis Albert

Definitely doable, those games are a fair bit away yet so the first thing is to concentrate on getting the St Mirren game sold out. I've already donated all I had available but hopefully I can spring for tickets for one of those games.

Cash now for the later games is just as important.

Just bought 2 for Section A upper. Taking the bursd on a nice day trip to the capital from Leeds. Sounded quite romantic when i told her that,

Will fill her in on the details when we are on the train. :10900:

Lovin your style!

Keep the Faith!

6AF0EF8DC3694C508BA88B3EBAB472FD.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Probably right. I think we will not be too far off selling out all three. The Celtic and Aberdeen ones will be more appealing to many fans anyway and as you say are further off. I just find the figures quite encouraging at the moment.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

celtic definately. aberdeen you have the roseburn sections to add

I dont disagree that St Mirren is immediate priority but if people can buy tickets for the other two NOW they should as we need to pay this tax off next week as well as player and staff wages (and electricity, police, stewards etc etc)

similar for shares, dont wait till next payday put it on the credit card!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

celtic definately. aberdeen you have the roseburn sections to add

I dont disagree that St Mirren is immediate priority but if people can buy tickets for the other two NOW they should as we need to pay this tax off next week as well as player and staff wages (and electricity, police, stewards etc etc)

similar for shares, dont wait till next payday put it on the credit card!

I purchased tickets for the St Mirren and Celtic games and gave them away (I have a ST) and as soon as I have the cash I will do the same for the Aberdeen one.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Just bought 4 for myself, my wife, my mate who hasn't been to a game in ages, and his son.

C'MON, LETS MAKE THIS A SELL-OUT

Cairneyhill Jambo

Will fill her in when we are on the train. :10900:

Fixed that for you. :ruiner:

Snake Plissken

So what do the 3 stands combined actually hold,crowds have been at the 12k mark this season.

Pretty sure the Roseburn is 3500 seats so, what, about 14,000 give or a take a couple hundred?

bigis semiauskas

Pretty sure the Roseburn is 3500 seats so, what, about 14,000 give or a take a couple hundred?

ok but i think capacity is around 16800 due to alterations

Hearts should have a flag day at Tynie too. Although I'm not a big fan of flag days and hate the thought of thousands of waving flags in my face, if they sold each flag at ?5 each we could make that little bit more. And also make sure you don't have your lunch before the game, get stacked up on pies and hotdogs! (uness the profits go directly to the catering company)

Did I not read somewhere that Aberdeen have requested more tickets given their good run at the top end of the league so I would imagine they will fill most of the Roseburn meaning we only need to sell out 3 and maybe 1 section of the Roseburn stand.

Excellent stuff though! Keep it up. I will get my sheep and Celtic Tickets when I have the money.

Did I not read somewhere that Aberdeen have requested more tickets given their good run at the top end of the league so I would imagine they will fill most of the Roseburn meaning we only need to sell out 3 and maybe 1 section of the Roseburn stand.

Excellent stuff though! Keep it up. I will get my sheep and Celtic Tickets when I have the money.

I heard that about aberdeen too.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hearts should have a flag day at Tynie too. Although I'm not a big fan of flag days and hate the thought of thousands of waving flags in my face, if they sold each flag at ?5 each we could make that little bit more. And also make sure you don't have your lunch before the game, get stacked up on pies and hotdogs! (uness the profits go directly to the catering company)

A scarf say and have a big twirly instead.

Will fill her in when we are on the train. :10900:

Aye, but when are you gonna tell her about tynie?

People quickly get tired of these things: Rangers sold out their first game after going into administration, then not again (except Celtic) all season.

I'd like to see Robbo, John Colquhoun, Hartley, JJ, etc. all keeping up the momentum talking about the need to sell tickets.

kingantti1874

766 left for St Midden match.

I assume this doesn't include the roseburn! About time The club got availability up and tunning for the roseburn..I just bought an additional 2 for each game

Am I right in saying somebody mentioned that hearts won't open rosubrun as it doesn't really run a profit with cleaning, stewarding and catering costs?

I heard that about aberdeen too.

Aberdeen regularly bring a good support to Tynecastle - respect to them for that.

Right now we can have no objections to them bringing more.

Fans could do that. Get small maroon and white flags (card or poly bag type material) at say ?2 each then sell them on the day for a ?3.50 or ?4. All profits go to either shares or tickets.

People quickly get tired of these things: Rangers sold out their first game after going into administration, then not again (except Celtic) all season.

I'd like to see Robbo, John Colquhoun, Hartley, JJ, etc. all keeping up the momentum talking about the need to sell tickets.

Tbf to Rangers fans, the damage was already irreparable by then. We have a chance to avoid admin or liquidation.

Am I right in saying somebody mentioned that hearts won't open rosubrun as it doesn't really run a profit with cleaning, stewarding and catering costs?

I think the opposite was said in fact that they would open The Roseburn stand to Hearts fans if they sold all the seats.

You don't need the seat full just the ticket sold.

Need to get the Roseburn open now, majority of the seats left in most sections are just single seats. Another 3 bronze sections along the bottom of the Roseburn should sell quick. Could be looking at a sell out by early next week at this rate, great effort.

tartofmidlothian

That's been almost two a minute since I last updated, good stuff considering a lot are singles.

I suspect there'll be a few empty spaces where one punter has bought five tickets and can't give them all away in time though :lol:

Sure Hearts mentioned somewhere, probably on twitter or something, that they would open the Roseburn if/when necessary.

Or maybe my memory/eyes playing tricks.

You don't need the seat full just the ticket sold.

well said

am a season ticket holder and have just bought two additional tickets for the St Mirren game, will do likewise for Celitic & Abz games

Archived