Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Pathetic.

The club is on it's knees-game should have been sold out days ago.

I wonder how many of the plastic Hearts fans ,will have the front to post on here during the game-and i don't mean the ones outside the country, before somebody pees their pants.

I might. I've bought a ticket for the game, can't go cos I'm working, the club are re-selling my ticket therefore I may post on JKB. If that makes me a plastic jambo, so be it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic.

I wonder how many of the plastic Hearts fans ,will have the front to post on here during the game-and i don't mean the ones outside the country, before somebody pees their pants.

Also Winston, tho I don't usually rise to your baitings, you'll see "donator" underneath the girvanjambo avatar. Can't see it underneath Winston Churchill's.

I feel a bit sorry for Winston. He must be so puzzled by his mixed emotions.

Love can be a fertile ground for hatred. What happened Winston? When did things change ?

Maybe we can help you

Pathetic.

if you speak to the club, they might be able to sell your ticket for the 2nd half.

ToadKiller Dog

Winston is clearly a hobo

One thing he certainly has become is a bore , needs to update his act a bit to repetitive the Stan Bordman of trolls .

One thing he certainly has become is a bore , needs to update his act a bit to repetitive the Stan Bordman of trolls .

Surely it cant be hard for him to up his game now when we are all emotional wrecks waiting to tick over :lol:

Generic Username

Perhaps Winston should spend more time trying to convince his pals who've given up going to Tynecastle, to get back along on a match day instead of wasting time with his usual party tricks on here.

Under 500 tickets I see. A great effort from all involved. What was the last game we actually sold out?

Perhaps Winston should spend more time trying to convince his pals who've given up going to Tynecastle, to get back along on a match day instead of wasting time with his usual party tricks on here.

Under 500 tickets I see. A great effort from all involved. What was the last game we actually sold out?

Liverpool

Liverpool?

If the school end is opening up , that adds 1480 to the total if we get H+J or 2063 if we open up H,J and K, still alot more work to do , my Jambo comrades !!!

Onwards !!!!

mulleted_jambo

Tickets selling very well by the looks of things. Time to open the Roseburn me thinks.

They're even selling tickets in N1 for the first time I've seen for ages. Surely it was madness not to do that for other games. Probably the best place to be in the ground.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Sorry meant to say league game. Even Liverpool seems like an age ago now.

I'd wager Hibs back in March was close?

Must be Liverpool,no?

Anyway as regards next Saturday,St Mirren took 416 to Easter Road and i'd imagine around the 500 mark to trap next week.Maybe more if the interest in this game gets some more publicity.Either way,it won't be a complete sell out for that reason but the effort some people have made is commendable.

Generic Username

Must be Liverpool,no?

Anyway as regards next Saturday,St Mirren took 416 to Easter Road and i'd imagine around the 500 mark to trap next week.Maybe more if the interest in this game gets some more publicity.Either way,it won't be a complete sell out for that reason but the effort some people have made is commendable.

Aye I'm not sure having every single seat filled on a match day is ever going to be possible, but selling as many tickets as we can is the aim.

Everyone has done great. A big shout out to Malcolm Tucker and the rest who bought tickets and gave them away for free.

Northernsoulboy01

Fixed that for you. :ruiner:

Cant see a knee trembler being a goer when she finds out its Tynie and not Harvey Nicks.. :10800:

beijingandrew

Section H and J are now open in the Roseburn stand and already a couple of hundred sold there! Would it be possible to open K to jambos as well? and just have st mirren in on one block?

Ive just bought 1 adult and 1 under 12 ticket for St Mirren.

I dont live in the UK.

Anyone want to make a small donation to Hearts, and the tickets are yours..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I know mate we have talked about it often enough without it happening. Not sure about either of those but assuming we are all still here to tell the tale, I will be up for 3rd Jan and probably again for the semi so we can definitely have a pint then. GC

Sounds good mate. I'll see you then. Send me a wee update nearer the time and I'll arrange where I will be. :)

Ive just bought 1 adult and 1 under 12 ticket for St Mirren.

I dont live in the UK.

Anyone want to make a small donation to Hearts, and the tickets are yours..

Mate, look on the "donate a ticket for future jambos" thread. You'll find a home on there :D

Were the enclosures open to non st holders for Liverpool?

Att: 15, 965

Dont think those seats went on general sale season ticket only

Footballfirst

Section H and J are now open in the Roseburn stand and already a couple of hundred sold there! Would it be possible to open K to jambos as well? and just have st mirren in on one block?

They have only released the upper sections (Gold) so there have been no tickets sold as yet for the Bronze seats.

Nephew getting me 2 tickets tomorrow. Can't make the game myself as I'm in the East Midland and as my personnel finances are in a very similar state to Hearts ( not millions but enough to make every penny count ) I'm getting my dad and laddie along to their first games this season.

I get paid next Thursday so will donate to the JKB share fund every thing I can afford.

I have to say that between this JKB and twitter it has made me so so proud that I was chosen to be a Jambo. Some fans really going the extra mile.

Also for the first time in a long while, Kickback is positive and not full of the usual d I c k s

Well done every single one of you.

Were the enclosures open to non st holders for Liverpool?

Att: 15, 965

I don't think enclousers were, no.

I have a season ticket in N2 and at least 3 or 4 empty seats around me for the liverpool game

Maybe the club could stick on a PayPal type donate function on the web page. Might help those out of the country get involved

Maybe the club could stick on a PayPal type donate function on the web page. Might help those out of the country get involved

donations can be made by phoning the club, info on the website (sorry cant do links from iPad)

winston churchill

if you speak to the club, they might be able to sell your ticket for the 2nd half.

I am staying until the final whistle.it could be the last time we set foot inside the old girl .

I am staying until the final whistle.it could be the last time we set foot inside the old girl .

There will be some who hope it is the last time you set foot in the old girl.

Hopefully the rest of us will be going for years to come.

::troll:::'>

Caspian Primrose

There will be some who hope it is the last time you set foot in the old girl.

Hopefully the rest of us will be going for years to come.

br=

:cheesy:

Things must be desperate.

kingantti1874

I just hope there will be some left on Thursday. Buying shares has left me skint until payday.

Tell you what, if there's not I have a spare E r9 s8 a nice ?28 ticket which ill give to you in return for an additional ?25 donation to the JKB share pot!!! Bargain - PM me I interested

Tell you what, if there's not I have a spare E r9 s8 a nice ?28 ticket which ill give to you in return for an additional ?25 donation to the JKB share pot!!! Bargain - PM me I interested

Definitely interested.

Attendance predictions?

Liverpool was sold out and it was 15,965.

Remember about 200 seats were left for the ****ing media that night. And we weren't selling tickets in section N and T lower.

So I predict: 16,250

Archived