Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont they put the midden fans in the enclosure and let us fill the whole of the Roseburn?

Rudolf's Mate

Why dont they put the midden fans in the enclosure and let us fill the whole of the Roseburn?

My guess would be segregating them.

Italian Lambretta

Good idea but with the addition that the usual N1 lads are there as well.

Just annoying when we are soo tight for money they woukdnt open up lower N fvor public sale so a few of my mates could join us there. Its not like someones going to jump the barrier and attack some manager called Lennon!?

Just annoying when we are soo tight for money they woukdnt open up lower N fvor public sale so a few of my mates could join us there. Its not like someones going to jump the barrier and attack some manager called Lennon!?

We have opened that have we not?

kingantti1874

This is taking longer to sell out than I thought... We need to move on to the Celtic , the sheep and DUFC

If you were there in 05/06 you should be there now

scott herbertson

This is taking longer to sell out than I thought... We need to move on to the Celtic , the sheep and DUFC

It'll get tougher as we get past the point where the casual walk up fans have bought their tickets, but I think once we get down to less than a thousand left i t might gather momentum again as the 'wait and sees' will realis ethis is going to be an amazing day, to see Tynie full for a standard category B fixture, where emotions wil be running high

Thought so, no chance they will open for celtic and rightly so imo

Hearts should open the section up at all times, it's been long enough now.

Today is the day when fans can purchase at Tynie. It WILL sell out!

I have a season ticket but I've bought two tickets in the Wheatfield for next week. Is there any way I can put my season ticket seat up for sale for the day? Every little helps and all that?

I have a season ticket but I've bought two tickets in the Wheatfield for next week. Is there any way I can put my season ticket seat up for sale for the day? Every little helps and all that?

Tell the club they can re sale or you could just re sale them and give the money back to the club

kingantti1874

Or give it to someone who makes a worthwhile donation to the JKB share fund

With the extra areas now up in ticketmaster we're back up to around 1700 seats left to sell.

Fantastic effort from our great support. Keep it up guys :) #saveourhearts

Geoff Kilpatrick

With the extra areas now up in ticketmaster we're back up to around 1700 seats left to sell.

Ok, a week to do that. Let's try and focus now on the other two games.

Ok, a week to do that. Let's try and focus now on the other two games.

I agree. Dont want to forget about Aberdeen and Dundee United.

Posted similar on another thread but can you imagine if the atmosphere is anything like the Liverpool game and the players react the same way they did that night, the pumping we would give St Midden?? Or any SPL team for that matter!! I honestly think the place is going to be absolutely BOUNCING!!

The likes of Celtic, the former Rangers and especially big European nights have seen Tynecastle at its best and always comment on how good the atmosphere can be. If we give that to St Midden next sat then they will sh** themselves! Maybe I'm just hopelessly optimistic but I can see us pumping them! Time to show this shambles of a league what we are all about, put our differences re Vlad briefly to one side and make some ******* NOISE!!!

Gorgie Rules!

I agree. Dont want to forget about Aberdeen and Dundee United.

I already bought 2 tickets for Utd game. I live in Germany so not able to go to many games, so bought these for friends who couldn't afford them :)

Someone posted an amount it would generate if we sold out next three home games. Can anyone remember how much it was?

. ?250,000

Thunderstruck

Here is a rough and ready reckoner from about a month ago when ways of avoiding wage delays were being discussed.

It is based on 9k season tickets and an average of ?25 for each extra ticket sold. Estimates and can easily be changed.

No account is taken of other income arising from these extra sales (programmes, food concessions, shop) or of any additional costs (policing or stewarding). I imagine VAT might have to be deducted at some stage.

Gate Per Match

9,000 ?0

10,000 ?25,000

11,000 ?50,000

12,000 ?75,000

13,000 ?100,000

14,000 ?125,000

If a "sell out" takes us to 16.5k, the Club should get close to ?200k. That is around half of Hector's bill from one game. Do the same for Dons game and hey presto.

The Celtic game might not provide the same opportunity as it would already have higher turnout. Then again, it is on a Wed, on TV and in middle of winter so attendance might not reach previous levels.. Every little helps.

The Celtic game might not provide the same opportunity as it would already have higher turnout. Then again, it is on a Wed, on TV and in middle of winter so attendance might not reach previous levels.. Every little helps.

it won't do much to dent the ?2m shortfall as it is expected income (mostly. the av attendence v celtic is c15k it seems), but any income right now can be utilized whether it was expected or not.

I really hope we can get the Roseburn sold or its wasted money on extra stewards etc.

Lets keep this going!!!!

Very good point, we need to sell the Roseburn Stand out.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I really hope we can get the Roseburn sold or its wasted money on extra stewards etc.

Lets keep this going!!!!

We WILL sell out.

winston churchill

The club has the death rattle about it,and we can't shift around 15,000 seats.

This really could end up embarrassing.

Have all the cup final glory hunters been kidnapped then

Can we ban this prick? I'm tempted to just ignore him but ffs but I can't believe the Shiite this count drivels !!!!

My mate just called from tynie, said its mobbed with folks buying tickets and shares, fantastic news!

Can't believe i'm agreeing with the biggest troll on here, but he is bang on the money with this one!

It is utterly embarrassing that we have not sold out this game already! WTF are people waiting for, its ******* less than ?20, all for picking 7 choosing games but we are close to the death bed!

Am i right in remembering the club said that they had a system for re-selling seats that people had bought but wanted to gift back to the club? if so, we're probably a couple of hundred up on the already very impressive total that shows on the ticketmaster site.

that, and apparently the ticket office is mobbed. all in all, very positive.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can't believe i'm agreeing with the biggest troll on here, but he is bang on the money with this one!

It is utterly embarrassing that we have not sold out this game already! WTF are people waiting for, its ******* less than ?20, all for picking 7 choosing games but we are close to the death bed!

Chill FFS! The alarm call went out on Wednesday afternoon. Southern himself said that 5 tickets had been bought online for a game over a week away.

I am so confident that St Bribery will sell out that we should now focus on getting Septic and Aberdeen sold out now to ensure the tax bill funds are there.

In 2 and a half days we've sold the best part of 2000 tickets with the rest no doubt going to sell in the next couple of days.

Add that to the shares that are getting sold I genuinely struggle to see why people are putting the dampeners on this, well Winnie excluded.

you have to remember that a lot of people buy their tickets in person and today is the first real opportunity for most to do this.

I have no idea why they don't buy online but if they spend some money in the shop and pick up shares I'm not complaining.

In 2 and a half days we've sold the best part of 2000 tickets with the rest no doubt going to sell in the next couple of days.

Add that to the shares that are getting sold I genuinely struggle to see why people are putting the dampeners on this, well Winnie excluded.

Not trying to put the dampers on, just feel that still some people aren't coming to terms the struggle we are in, we need every fan, every person who calls themselves a jambo to get behind the team and quick!

Also agree with people splashing out on shares, the club is asking for double money and appreciate that.

Archived