Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Exactly what I was thinking.

Fecked if I'm scrambling about looking for tickets for this season's League Cup Final for welts that can't be arsed coming to this game like I did in May.

Tossers.

Exactly this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I bet the majority of you guys are like me and have bought 2 or 3 tickets for the game! I really don't understand how we can have 10s of thousands in the street when we win the cup but not even 1% of these 'fans' feel the need to buy a ticket for a club they supposedly love when its on it's last legs!

And I bet the majority of you guys are like me and have bought 2 or 3 tickets for the game! I really don't understand how we can have 10s of thousands in the street when we win the cup but not even 1% of these 'fans' feel the need to buy a ticket for a club they supposedly love when its on it's last legs!

give them a chance,everyone isn't loaded. we all know football is overpriced and it takes time to get some dosh together

in these hard times. benefit is paid fortnightly and i know a couple of lads who are going to go who get there money this week.

kingantti1874

Yep have ST and have 2 spares - now will go to tazio for a donation to he fun if he doesn't get hold of one, one will go to my dad who's in his 70's and can't go anymore...

I'm the same - I won't be helping anyone get ticket who doesn't front up over the next few games

I've said it for years and it's especially true at the moment:

Most Hearts fans are only really Hearts fans when it suits them.

Massive Thank You to Evanauskas, who is giving me and the wee man ticks for the Celtic game. There is no way we would have been able to afford to go. I made a donation to the shares and bought a raffle ticket. Our first Celtic game...........wee man just slightly excited :cheesy:

Evanauskas ..Legend :drummer:

Walter Bishop

Going to be an extra 3/4000 at this game now. Including on the day sales your looking at 100k+ in revenue!

Chaka Demus & pliers

Some folk will buy tickets, some will buy shares, some will donate, other will buy merchandise or raffle tickets. There will be plenty that do a few or all of these.

As long as everyone is doing what they can afford then that's what matters. If some people choose not to then you can assume that the club doesn't mean that much to them. I don't really see how you can have a go at someone for not caring about the club enough tbh. I like going to the cinema but if I was asked to cough up cash to save my local cinema I wouldn't bother. Some will feel this way about Hearts.

Hearts means more to some than others so accept it. Those of us that do care just need to do all we can and hope that it is enough.

Massive Thank You to Evanauskas, who is giving me and the wee man ticks for the Celtic game. There is no way we would have been able to afford to go. I made a donation to the shares and bought a raffle ticket. Our first Celtic game...........wee man just slightly excited :cheesy:

Evanauskas ..Legend :drummer:

Thats brilliant news. I'm sure you will both enjoy the match.

On a similar note to chakas above, although people haven't bought a ticket doesn't mean to say they hadn't bought merchandise etc.

Also that's another 2 tickets sold to family(Crewe Alexandra fans) turning them into jambos much to the displeasure of the hibee aunt & grandfather hahaha.

Some folk will buy tickets, some will buy shares, some will donate, other will buy merchandise or raffle tickets. There will be plenty that do a few or all of these.

As long as everyone is doing what they can afford then that's what matters. If some people choose not to then you can assume that the club doesn't mean that much to them. I don't really see how you can have a go at someone for not caring about the club enough tbh. I like going to the cinema but if I was asked to cough up cash to save my local cinema I wouldn't bother. Some will feel this way about Hearts.

Hearts means more to some than others so accept it. Those of us that do care just need to do all we can and hope that it is enough.

Good post mate!

They should charge st holders an extra ?10 to get into the games. That would equal to around an extra 10000k surely would be the most effective way which everyone can do to and would make the club the most money.

Kalamazoo Jambo

They should charge st holders an extra ?10 to get into the games. That would equal to around an extra 10000k surely would be the most effective way which everyone can do to and would make the club the most money.

Absolutely not. Not fair to the core support, some of whom may not be able to pay the extra. It would lead to (more) loss of trust in the club. Donations - fine, but not this.

Absolutely not. Not fair to the core support, some of whom may not be able to pay the extra. It would lead to (more) loss of trust in the club. Donations - fine, but not this.

All season ticket holders could scrape ?10 together before sat to get in

Folk can send money without buying a ticket. I fully accept I'll be seen as 'one of those cup final fans' as I can rarely make it to the games due to work etc but have done my bit and I'm sure many others have too. I've spent over ?150 and 5000 shares which is about as much as I can afford. It may not be as obvious as a ticket but the money is still going in...

Nonsense.

In fact,get your numbers right....you've put 10 million down there........if this nonsense was implemented it would raise 85k....if everyone coughed up....which they wouldn't....because it's daft.......no offence!

kingantti1874

Folk can send money without buying a ticket. I fully accept I'll be seen as 'one of those cup final fans' as I can rarely make it to the games due to work etc but have done my bit and I'm sure many others have too. I've spent over ?150 and 5000 shares which is about as much as I can afford. It may not be as obvious as a ticket but the money is still going in...

Nothing wrong with that at all mate, but we should have 16k fans available for this one

Nelly Terraces

Tell the old bill to buck off and get Section N opened for people to buy tickets. And get the school end up for sale as well, asap.

Tell the old bill to buck off and get Section N opened for people to buy tickets. And get the school end up for sale as well, asap.

It is,Nelly.

They've been selling Roseburn tkts since Friday.

CavySlaveJambo

There is also the fact that ST Holders have a "contract" with the Club. ?xxx for 18 or 19 games. Cup Games are extra. Why should all of a sudden that contract be changed just because the club have a cash shortfall.

Nelly Terraces

128 individual seats outwith the Roseburn left

So, still over 2k tickets left then in total? Shocking if true, game shold've sold out in a day or less.

So, still over 2k tickets left then in total? Shocking if true, game shold've sold out in a day or less.

Nah less than 1k left including the Roseburn

811 in the Roseburn

ToadKiller Dog

All season ticket holders could scrape ?10 together before sat to get in

Nothing wrong with putting forward ideas , but think its unworkable . There will be buckets to hand in money .

To be honest I am close to spent out what I can fairly give until payday on the 28th .

J Cheever Loophole

I've got my season ticket and bought the second ticket so far for next week earlier today. I've also bought 2 tickets for the New Year game,shares and a treasured Poppy shirt and will buy more shares next week.I have hospitality for the Mutton Molesters game and will give my season ticket to a lapsed supporter who will donate money.

937 left with section N on sale and 500-odd left in the lower Roseburn which haven't been on sale yet. Tickets still selling at a decent rate today.

from etickets:

section A = 15 seats left

B = 8

C = 0

D = 0

E = 1

F = 11

G = 13

H = 421

J = 205

K = 183

L = not available

M = not available

N1 = 8

N2 = 2

N3 = 11

P = 3

Q = 0

R = 0

S = 2

T1 = 8

T2 = 0

T3 = 21

V = 8

W = 0

X = 0

Y = 0

Z = 6

718 in L if open later

14981 sold

Are the bottom sections in the Roseburn open and included in your total. Great effort to date.

Pretty confident the game will sell out, reckon alot of people wait till the week of the game to purchase their tickets with a good few perhaps getting paid middle of the month. Not to mention people paying on the day.

Bottom 3 sections of the Roseburn are bronze which should shift fairly quickly at reasonable prices.

Pretty confident the game will sell out, reckon alot of people wait till the week of the game to purchase their tickets with a good few perhaps getting paid middle of the month. Not to mention people paying on the day.

Bottom 3 sections of the Roseburn are bronze which should shift fairly quickly at reasonable prices.

Which is why they are selling the upper sections first... money talks and in our situation every penny counts

Pay day for many is Thursday so would expect that to boost numbers as well as share purchases

PS what does 10,596 mean to you ?

I give you the attendance at Easter Road today to watch table topping Hibs..................................... I really hate the mess we are in and god knows with Rudi (or a goalscorer) we could be top but that is still a poor effort from our friends in Leith.

Ricardo Quaresma

Are the bottom sections in the Roseburn open and included in your total. Great effort to date.

Counted 15917 without L & M & 17399 with

May have changed since Roseburn opening

Which is why they are selling the upper sections first... money talks and in our situation every penny counts

I'd guess stewarding costs is alot less aswell with the bottom sections closed off if unsold.

Another push by the club tomorrow on website, twitter, facebook, email etc wouldn't go a miss.

scott herbertson

911 left - less than 100 outside the roseburn now. Total sold on screen = 13,958 + hospitality/ corporate + st midden's allocation - would guess they'll bring around 400. so I think we are probably just under 15000 actual attendance now with another 1200 or 1300 to come

So pleased that by complete coincidence I am coming up for this one (arranged a couple of months ago)

On the walk-up thing, maybe the lower Roseburn is what they plan to use for that purpose?

Geoff, it makes sense to shift the upper parts of the Roseburn first as those seats are more expensive than the lower.

I haven't read the whole thread but it would be an idea if ST holders who aren't going, and have not otherwise disposed of their ticket, contact the club and allow them to sell that seat not only for Saturday. Same with other big games where a sell-out is possible. Quite often we have over 1000 ST holders not attending so that could bring in another ?20k or so. Little acorns ......

Agree Al, I'll be doing this tomorrow morning for my seat in G as I've bought two additional tickets that I'll be using with the mrs

Just hope the players take a lift from this and go for the throats and keep at it until we have choked every last breath out of that shower. It can never be underestimated what a full and raucous Tynie can mean to the team. Great effort by everyone - 3 points would be the icing on the cake and hopefully a performance to encourage people back.

Generic Username

We should all be actively encouraging people to these games, not ******* greeting about folk being "part time" fans or whatever nonsense. Getting people in and getting bums on seats is what's important. Spend your time on the blower to folk you know who haven't been along in a while, offer them a ticket, whatever it takes instead of wasting yours and everyone elses time ******* trolling folk on the internet at a time like this.

I can't make the game buy have bought 3 tickets for my wife and oldest boy and his pal.

It's going to be a great show of strenghth and a reminder to any potential buyers that were worth a go.

Anyone who can make the game should get tickets.

885 tickets left for St Mirren (sold 247 since 9am)

2726 tickets left for Celtic (sold 36 since 9am)

2830 tickets left for Aberdeen (sold 33 since 9am)

Momentum has been lost, I doubt we will have sold out all three matches by the end of the week. The rate of sales for the Celtic and Aberdeen matches is particularly disappointing.

885 tickets left for St Mirren (sold 247 since 9am)

2726 tickets left for Celtic (sold 36 since 9am)

2830 tickets left for Aberdeen (sold 33 since 9am)

Momentum has been lost, I doubt we will have sold out all three matches by the end of the week. The rate of sales for the Celtic and Aberdeen matches is particularly disappointing.

Still plenty time for them though. Imagine the Celtic game will sell out no problem.

Skivingatwork

St cheats game will sell out this week, then momentum will shift to the next game, not everyone can afford to buy 3 tickets in one go.

Archived