Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

The People's Chimp

Agree with AP. I wonder about our grasp of marketing sometimes...the 'fashionwear' fiasco being a prime example of a wasted opportunity to make some money, and now the thing does appear to have been left to the fans. I've no doubt they're working behind the scenes but...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Agree with AP. I wonder about our grasp of marketing sometimes...the 'fashionwear' fiasco being a prime example of a wasted opportunity to make some money, and now the thing does appear to have been left to the fans. I've no doubt they're working behind the scenes but...

Tears in my eyes... I really quite liked that trackie-top on your thread about leisure wear. The first pic in the thread. :(

I never bought it because I was worried I would not look cool. :( :(

You could bet your last quid that game will sell out. And to think, I thought my thread on Livi tickets was an overreaction.

Is there any word on the Roseburn opening if demand is high enough?

By The Light..

My wife text me today at work to say buy three tickets for her, daughter and her boyfriend, usually just me and the boy go, so the message is getting through

hearts @ heart

I got my ticket at noon. When I joined the queue I was fourth.

I was suprised that there were not more fans there.

There was more pressmen outside than fans in the queue.

Feel a bit better seeing these numbers.

You could bet your last quid that game will sell out. And to think, I thought my thread on Livi tickets was an overreaction.

Is there any word on the Roseburn opening if demand is high enough?

It will.

The second they're all sold in the other three stands.

Think they said that on the 'panic' statement yesterday,

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

To be honest I do not see what more they can do than saying 'If we do not sell out, we are fecked'.

The fact we need to say that to come close to selling out is itself a disgrace.

Are they emailing the database? I haven't received an email from them in months. If they were really desperate they could be phoning around those that haven't been in a while, getting players to make videos, pushing it hard on Twitter/Facebook etc. All I've seen mentioned of the game is one post on Facebook and one on Twitter. Could get staff down into Princes St and try and pull in punters that way, get players to go to the shopping centres after training etc.

Hopefully they push it harder as we get closer to the game but they need ticket money sooner rather than later.

It's the 'now and again' fans they need to be targetting here, these guys might not be looking at Kickback and the likes constantly like those of us who go regularly do.

The initial impact from yesterday seems to have been a positive one, but we need to be pushing hard to make sure we sell out games a month/ 2 months down the line.

It will.

The second they're all sold in the other three stands.

Think they said that on the 'panic' statement yesterday,

That's good news. Be the first time Hearts have sold tickets for it this season.

Lucky enough it comes just after pay day for those paid mid month so lets hope for a good response over the next 8 days... and if sold out simply purchase for Celtic or Aberdeen match if you can.... but first lets look to sell out against St Mirren.

scott herbertson

Hopefully open up the roseburn soon so that bug groups can sit together

personally I think we should refuse to allow Hibs fans to buy tickets, whatever our state...

Hopefully open up the roseburn soon so that bug groups can sit together

Bug groups - George McGavin was at school same time as me ...

I'll be buying 2 for a couple of friends tomorrow as well as buying ?110 of shares hopefully.

Every little helps.

richardhateshibs

Just bought my ticket for me and my one year old laddie. Never planned on taking him until he was much older but if the worst happens at least when he is older he will appreciate me taking him.

Not the best parenting I know but we're both doing our bit

Just bought my ticket for me and my one year old laddie. Never planned on taking him until he was much older but if the worst happens at least when he is older he will appreciate me taking him.

well done sir and sir junior.

Destruction Derby

Plenty of activity at ticket office this pm.Tickets and shares.,One wee boy arrived with tin full of savings to donate.

Well Done to the wee man

Quick question - I'm presuming there is no difference in what the club receives whether tickets are bought online or in-store? Just that the online store is run by Ticketmaster and I'm not sure if they take a cut. Furthermore, if it is Ticketmaster that receives the funds initially, anybody know how long it takes for the club to receive them?

He'll thank you for that one day..

Normally just take the bairn to the Gorgie stand but taking the full family, left it too late can't even get 6 seats together so it's into the Wheatfield I've gone. Usually get in the Gorgie no bother so good signs there and the Club getting ?134 from me instead of ?32 so if it helps who am I to complain.

babertonjambo

Normally just take the bairn to the Gorgie stand but taking the full family, left it too late can't even get 6 seats together so it's into the Wheatfield I've gone. Usually get in the Gorgie no bother so good signs there and the Club getting ?134 from me instead of ?32 so if it helps who am I to complain.

Well done mate.

Trouble Fingers

My wife text me today at work to say buy three tickets for her, daughter and her boyfriend, usually just me and the boy go, so the message is getting through

Quite liberal of you to let the wife bring her boyfriend. Thats dedication to the cause, well done.

Awesome parenting! :D

You've also put an idea in my head. I've decided I'm going to steal my friend's 3 year and take him to either the Celtic or Aberdeen game (I'm already sorted for St. Mirren). He's not been to any football matches yet and I had him in a hearts strip at 3 months old (in the hearts store <1 week old!) He might not be my kid but I'm determined he'll be a jambo... (despite some moron putting him in a Rangers strip.) :Icky:

Thinking about it... I've been trying to persuade his mum to go along for a while now and I might ask his Grandpa if he wants to come along too. Add my boyfriend to the mix and it has the makings of an excellent day out!

Radioactive Mince

Section D sold out (I bought last ticket there). Be nice if at least C (30 left), E (33 left) and G (69 left) would follow suit. The whole of the Wheatfield being filled would be a great show of support to the players when they run out the tunnel. Hopefully that's achievable.

Quite liberal of you to let the wife bring her boyfriend. Thats dedication to the cause, well done.

:laugh:

Not been a regular to the games for years. I guess I had other priorities and just got out of the habit of spending any spare cash on going to the games. I'd class myself as a fan now rather than a supporter. I suppose I'm one of those Cup final, big game type fans that a lot of supporters won't like. But the club is in my heart and soul. So anyway, I've bought 2 tickets for St Midden and 2 for Celtic also ordered a top. Got the old man on the case as well. Hopefully 'fans' like me will come out the woodwork and help. Keep up the goodwork guys.

Sounds a bit like me.

I have not been to a league match since 2006 until this season when I committed to going to the 2 home "club 12" games.

Just bought a ticket for the Dundee Utd game on 23rd Dec.

Should manage the ?110, if not I will give what I can to the Linlithgow & District Hearts effort who are raising funds for a higher category for people who can't afford the minimum.

There are tens of thousands of people like me.

I've been at 3 open top bus parades ffs.

Got to do something, better than nothing

Good luck lads. Hope you sell out.

Just do me a favour, slaughter them dirty manky junky feckers fae Scumarnock the next time ye play them.

Once again, best of luck. Super Ayr. :10900:

Bought tickets for the next three home games, although I live abroad. Hope whoever gets them pays it forwards and buys a scarf, t-shirt or whatever from Hearts.

Looks like Santa Claus will be bringing my mum some shares in her Christmas stocking - sorry Mum, I know you wanted a new dressing gown but think of the warm glow you'll get from helping to save Hearts.

Just bought 2 tix for the next 4 home games even though I live in USA, sending them to a mate in Edinburgh to resell publically and then donate the funds raised to the 'save our hearts' campaign ..... Not a huge gesture I know, but every little bit can help I guess!

HHGH 1874 Hearts will never die!!!

HMFC 1874 - FTH - Gorgie Rules

Just bought 2 tix for the next 4 home games even though I live in USA, sending them to a mate in Edinburgh to resell publically and then donate the funds raised to the 'save our hearts' campaign ..... Not a huge gesture I know, but every little bit can help I guess!

HHGH 1874 Hearts will never die!!!

HMFC 1874 - FTH - Gorgie Rules

Well done Sir!

Good luck lads. Hope you sell out.

Just do me a favour, slaughter them dirty manky junky feckers fae Scumarnock the next time ye play them.

Once again, best of luck. Super Ayr. :10900:

Cheers mate - appreciate the support :thumbsup:

Son Of Anarchy

Bought ny tickets etc late yesterday.Roseburn stand will definately be opened but not until every other area is sold out.certainly looking that capacity crowd is on the cards.we need this to be the case with every home game.stand up and be counted.im skint but managed it.its your duty.

I am getting the feeling that St Mitten might not be looking forward to this one too much. :)

Bumper crowd. Players all absolute buzzing to show they care?

How about everyone on kickback bets say ?20-30 on Hearts to beat St Mirren and then put all the funds into the JKB collective share?

I really can't see the boys losing it.

I am getting the feeling that St Mitten might not be looking forward to this one too much. :)

lets not get too caught up in the hysteria of the club going out of existence to forget that we ******* hate st mirren with a passion and want to give them a doing.

Archived