Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

Why are Hearts even entertaining a bid including ?500k they are owe us anyway to make up the balance?!

Ermmm cheers The Rangers...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are Hearts even entertaining a bid including ?500k they are owe us anyway to make up the balance?!

Ermmm cheers The Rangers...

Because that ?500k is worth more if it is paid earlier.

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"Rangers are back in for Hearts David Templeton. Clubs close to agreeing a deal..."

Now, then.

taken from bbc.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Andy Halliday the boro player saying temps and mcgowan are gone on twitter.

Probably a sevco franchise sympathiser on the wind up.

He's going to sign for those verminous, bigotted creatures.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would prefer to go and play for them in the 3rd division rather than wait a year and get a proper move. I understand that a lot of footballers are thick but that really is quite surprising.

@STVRaman: Ryan McGowan has told Hearts he wants to stay at club and won't move to Rangers. Ibrox club still negotiating with Hearts for D Templeton.

@STVRaman: Ryan McGowan has told Hearts he wants to stay at club and won't move to Rangers. Ibrox club still negotiating with Hearts for D Templeton.

Love you Gowser,true Jambo,Bye Temps,thanks for the memories,enjoy getting booted about every week for 90 minutes

The People's Chimp

Do you know how skint we are? How can you blame the club if no one else is in for him and they offer ?1.2/1.3m (for the sake of argument)? That money could be the difference between keeping our head above water this season and not. The club has to do what is best for Hearts.

It's unbelievable that they have had this grace period to make sure they have enough players to fulfil their fixtures in the first place, it's even more incredible they have abused it to sign all sorts of players on SPL wages and putting in bids for players they can't afford. My seethe at that vermin is building to Celtic levels <_<

I suspect that may be the case. Who honestly knows though, I'm beyond being surprised by their actions.

All spot on. The huns are top of my hit hate list.

A choice has to be made by club and player... both parties have their needs and in the fans world a player would not leave for a lower division club .... in the real world family and future needs are important and football is a short career.... money talks.

Imagine he stays and does his cruciate on Sunday or a career ending injury... would we all be sending him cash for his future... no.

We are all two faced as its not our decision to make.. if it was would you refuse a pay rise 2/3 times your current salary ?

it's difficult to imagine how i could love gowser anymore than i do, but there you go. Now, if he were to sign an extension to his contract...

Nice one Gowser. :thumbsup:

I just hope Gowser has given Temps plenty to think about and it might see him reject this disgusting offer from the filth...

Charlie-Brown

McGowan and his brother are/were grew up as big Celtic fans - I would have been slightly surprised if he'd gone to The Rangers.

GowzerYAS.gif

McGowan and his brother are/were grew up as big Celtic fans - I would have been slightly surprised if he'd gone to The Rangers.

So did Temps.

Out the two, would have preferred to keep a hold of Templeton.

Still, fair play Gowser for having a wee bit of sense about you.

I could maybe understand Temps if he was a lifelong Rangers fan, but I'm pretty sure he was a boyhood Celtic fan.

Makes no sense. Lacks ambition. Be amazed if he couldn't get a move to the Championship.

Fermit the Krog

If a player was not on the bus coming home should we read more into it especially today ?

Depends if said player headed to, oh I dunno, Bristol or somewhere.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Why would anybody want to step back. All campaign for no to reconstruction and condem to 3 years hard labour in lower leagues. Hope a sell on fee is agreed. Given Hearts say nothing spin possibly still at large

Tommy Wiseau

I know we have all paid through the nose for season tickets, been to a cup final, had two massive european games, both on tv and cut a huge amount of our wage bill. All this while our owner has pumped 30 million into a basketball team and refused to even entertain potential buyers of the club despite declaring his wish to sell up.

And yet, despite all that, we are not self sufficient, we are losing money. And if we are not self-sufficient, eventually we will die, whether Mr Romanov keeps us afloat until the day he dies or not.

PS. Which serious potential buyers has he refused to entertain?

The Great Khali

Depending on cash levels ifs not hearts I'll be angry at. I will vent my anger and frustration at the cheating THIRD DIVISION scumbags.

Ill also start to question the meaning of life If one of Scotlands most promising youngsters will pick cash to go an play Elgin, instead of tryin to further his career.

It's a feckin sad state of affairs.

southside1874

Gowsers a sensible lad and knows going to Rangers would do nothing for his career. Temps on the otherhand will submit to the calling. On a good note we may bring back Rudi if we get some cash for Temps.

Walter Bishop

Ryan McGowan decides to stay at Hearts rather than move to Rangers. Deal close for Templeton for Ibrox. More @bbcsportsound

I was gonna make a thread for this, but decided to put it in the transfer thread instead.

Either way, this news makes me happy. But he surely would never have entertained the thought of going there anyway!

southside1874

I could maybe understand Temps if he was a lifelong Rangers fan, but I'm pretty sure he was a boyhood Celtic fan.

Makes no sense. Lacks ambition. Be amazed if he couldn't get a move to the Championship.

David was named after Davie Cooper.

I don't believe they'll go, as I've said before. Why would two top young players want to move from a big team with a proud history, to a wee shite diddy club that's greatest victory was beating Brechin AET?

Said early he would be a greater loss. More consistent and greater potential. Anyone with any sense woill get him tied down on a longer deal as the lad has the rare quality of great ability with a great attitude and application. Would prefer Temps to go somewhere (anywhere else ) though!

Archived