Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

According to Robbo, The Rangers have made bids for two of our players - that's TWO!

Robbo was speaking on Sportsound after chatting to 'an agent' at half-time.

Just passing on what Robbo said on the radio - apologies if posted already.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Why dont they just buy out Romanov, it'll be cheaper in the long run. Sally seems obsessed by us?!? :blink:

Footballfirst

Raman Bhardwaj?@STVRaman

STV has learned Rangers today made bids for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton. But they haven't met Hearts' valuation.

Raman Bhardwaj?@STVRaman

Hearts want about 1.3 million for the pair. Rangers didn't meet that.

McGlynn confirming that Hearts are interested in signing Stevenson :yucky:

******* stupid hun *******s :rofl:

Temps and Gowser will be injured against Dundee on Sunday, for pulling a muscle whilst laughing at their offer.

Sounds like the same kind of shite I've been used to as a Jambo from ecstasy to ******* distraught.

******* stupid hun *******s :rofl:

Temps and Gowser will be injured against Dundee on Sunday, for pulling a muscle whilst laughing at their offer.

I hope your right. I suspect your not.

All of these signings Rangers are attempting to make are players suited to the SPL. Which just makes me more convinced that they have been told they will have a season in the 3rd and then sneaked straight back into the top league.

tartofmidlothian

Raman Bhardwaj?@STVRaman

STV has learned Rangers today made bids for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton. But they haven't met Hearts' valuation.

Raman Bhardwaj?@STVRaman

Hearts want about 1.3 million for the pair. Rangers didn't meet that.

McGlynn confirming that Hearts are interested in signing Stevenson :yucky:

Hope we tell them to shove it up their ******.

Stevenson's going to happen, isn't he? :lol: Brilliant.

1.3m for both is ridiculous,after tonight, templeton is surely 3m +

With 10 months left on his contract no chance.

Hungry hippo

Sounds like the same kind of shite I've been used to as a Jambo from ecstasy to ******* distraught.

No need to be distraught about a club with no money making unspecified bids for players.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What a ******* joke.

I can't see Gowser having any of that.

It's concerning we are willing to let them go for sweetie money.

Can't see Rangers either bidding the asking price or either player being interested in the move.

Both of these players will do a lot better than playing for the rangers.Why waste a few years in the lower reaches of Scotland. If we have to sell then sell them down south.Should The Rangers not just be called"Wee Hearts".

thirdyboy1976

patterson and Temps apparantly

Did Robbo not suggest that the 2nd may be Gowser as he is out of contract at the end of the season....I was listening to it on the radio, so I may have misheard.

All of these signings Rangers are attempting to make are players suited to the SPL. Which just makes me more convinced that they have been told they will have a season in the 3rd and then sneaked straight back into the top league.

this happens and i wont be back ..simple as that.

Johanes de Silentio

Did Robbo not suggest that the 2nd may be Gowser as he is out of contract at the end of the season....I was listening to it on the radio, so I may have misheard.

That's what Robbo said, although he admitted he didn't know who the second player was for sure.

John McClure

If there is any cash spare after the Liverpool tie, any extra money, **** signing anyone new, get Temps and Gowser signed up so we can get a fee for them.

A proper fee. Not a figure newco decide to pity us with

What a ******* joke.

I can't see Gowser having any of that.

It's concerning we are willing to let them go for sweetie money.

I dunno if it is sweetie money but it is a joke that a) an SFL3 team are bidding for SPL players and B) the idea is gaining momentum.

1.3 is too low in an ideal world but with are out of contract in a year so we're not in a great bargaining position. Gower said he wants to stay. Would much rather sign him up than get Stevenson who we do not need

Gowser will not want to go to the Orcs , he clearly knows he is destined for better .

...and he would be waving goodbye to international football. Just as he was getting involved in the Australia set up.

To be clear, on a fantastic night for Hearts and to be a Hearts supporter. If we sell one of those two, far less both to them, I'm done.

It's utterly ******* sickening, immoral in fact, that they are in a position to bid for them.

Johanes de Silentio

1.3 is too low in an ideal world but with are out of contract in a year so we're not in a great bargaining position.

Yup - allowing valuable players' contracts to run down is just stupid.

To be clear, on a fantastic night for Hearts and to be a Hearts supporter. If we sell one of those two, far less both to them, I'm done.

It's utterly ******* sickening, immoral in fact, that they are in a position to bid for them.

To be honest, for Hearts it does not really matter where they go as long as we get the right money for them. But the fact that those vermin are blatantly manipulating their situation is what sticks in the throat.

I really hope we get them at Tynie in the cup.

?1.3 million is rumoured to be around what our latest bill from HMRC was.

I honestly can't see either player being interested in a move to 3rd division football at this stage of their careers. It is quite clear that McCoist was keen on our 2010/11 team though, Black, Wallace and Kyle already there plus interest in Templeton.

:what:

Hearts want 1.3m for both players

That's ridiculous should be looking for 2m for the pair of them

I'd tell them to bolt after the pish with Wallace

Johanes de Silentio

?1.3 million is rumoured to be around what our latest bill from HMRC was.

I honestly can't see either player being interested in a move to 3rd division football at this stage of their careers. It is quite clear that McCoist was keen on our 2010/11 team though, Black, Wallace and Kyle already there plus interest in Templeton.

Would be ridiculous if we had to pay a tax bill by selling two of our best players to The Rangers.

The game is messed, isn't it?

Doubt either player would go. I would imagine both will be looking to play in the premiership at some point in their careers, albeit possibly via the championship. Surely wasting 2-3 years playing in the Highland league (or whatever league sevco play in) would not appeal to young players who have a real chance to do something in the game......right?? :unsure:

John McClure

:what:

Hearts want 1.3m for both players

That's ridiculous should be looking for 2m for the pair of them

I'd tell them to bolt after the pish with Wallace

Id be wanting ?2m for EACH of them. Minimum

Paulie Walnut

If Hearts were taken these bid seriously do you really think they would have played tonight?

Do you really think we would accept a bid from them when the two of them are playing in the biggest shop window in the world tonight! watch this space they will go but not to them.

Johanes de Silentio

That's it right there, folks.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha are they serious!?

1.3 million what about the Liverpool players that are still in gowsers back pocket!??? They included??

No need to be distraught about a club with no money making unspecified bids for players.

Why do you think they have no money?

THIS!

They must think every player has no ambition, Gowser just starting to get picked for his country and would want to play in lower league football .

We'd be better getting the pair of them under contract quick smart

Its a puzzling one from Vlad,wants to cash in on selling on the youngsters.

But wont give them the contracts :unsure:

Archived