Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

For anyone, not just you, please keep shitey hashtag twitter rumours off JKB

Stick to reputable sources like BBC and SkySportsNews

Thanks

funniest thing I have ever read on jkb!!!!whistling.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So that's bids accepted for both.

Cheerio to Temps, really hope Gowser stays.

What a ******* sickener this is.

hertzofgorgia

If either player leaves I will not be a happy person. And also both will lack ambition.

Maybe Gowser's bid was not accepted?

Who knows what's going on - Templeton has not put in a transfer bid though and it looks like Hearts are willing to do business about him.

no, it seems to have been suggested that ryan doesn't want to consider the move.

hearts look as if they are open to deal with. quite rightly for hearts. templeton's motivations must be laid firmly at his own door. he holds the power over the transfer, the same as any other player with a contract.

Anything new to add? I think everyone knows this already <_<

Well is it on ssn or bbc?! Hearts rejected bids for both but have accepted a new bid 50mins ago. Temps is desperate for the move for reasons beyond me and most of the Hearts squad. McGowan is against any move for the impact it will have on his international career. Stoke were sniffing round him in the summer and the EPL is, like most players, his desired next move.

So that's bids accepted for both.

Cheerio to Temps, really hope Gowser stays.

What a ******* sickener this is.

It's not from an official source yet and it is still ultimately up to the players themselves.

For once I'd like if Celtic came in for him. At least we wouldn't feel as cheated.

Please stay Gowser, think Temps is off.

For once I'd like if Celtic came in for him. At least we wouldn't feel as cheated.

Please stay Gowser, think Temps is off.

Why? For the same money I'd be happy for him to be playing 3 leagues below us.

loveofthegame

This is the worst thing about being a Jambo. Yes every player has their price, but continually losing our best players for (IMO) well below what they are worth leaves a very, very sour taste in the mouth.

Praying they don't go, but certain at the v least Temps will.

I ******* HATE the Old Firm

We should all lump n Dundee this weekend, either way we will be without both as even if they are still here they've hardly had any time to rest their heads.

The BBC site has nothing about us having accepted a bid. They are alleging that we are 'close to a deal', but it's all 'BBC Scotland understands...' - in other words, it's pure speculation. Informed speculation perhaps, but still.

Don't post shite like that without a credible source. Away and fling shite at yourself.

It is from a credible source. If anyone is ITK my source is sitting in costa coffee in straiton with his agent!!

Pants Shaton

I'm struggling with the lack of ambition argument. We all know these *******s will be back in the top flight as quick as you can say 'league reorganisation'.

They're assembling the 2nd strongest squad in Scottish Football and will no doubt win cups from the lower leagues.

Meantime these players get paid big money and will walk back into the Scotland set-up in 2 or 3 years.

It sickening but nothing changes in Scottish Football. In 5 years it will seem like none of this newco stuff had happened and we'll still be selling our best young players to them at knock down prices - just like under Mercer and Robinson.

The Great Khali

It is from a credible source. If anyone is ITK my source is sitting in costa coffee in straiton with his agent!!

Eh?

loveofthegame

Saw someone tweeted saying they saw Gowser with Dave McPherson in Costa. DON'T GO GOWSER.

Who is Temps agent btw?

If any player wants to ruin their promising careers by playing in the Scottish lower leagues I couldn't really care less tbh, as long as Hearts get a decent amount of money for them.

Eh?

I assume he is saying his source is Gowser. At least that's how I see it/ (After reading it about 10 times) :lol:

I'm struggling with the lack of ambition argument. We all know these *******s will be back in the top flight as quick as you can say 'league reorganisation'.

They're assembling the 2nd strongest squad in Scottish Football and will no doubt win cups from the lower leagues.

Meantime these players get paid big money and will walk back into the Scotland set-up in 2 or 3 years.

It sickening but nothing changes in Scottish Football. In 5 years it will seem like none of this newco stuff had happened and we'll still be selling our best young players to them at knock down prices - just like under Mercer and Robinson.

yes. there is an interesting point to attribute to that.

i would love to know what rangers are telling all their signings. i would also love to know how accurate it is, whatever it is. i would love to know how honest rangers are being with these players.

how honest is green? how honest are rangers in general?

The Great Khali

I assume he is saying his source is Gowser. At least that's how I see it/ (After reading it about 10 times) :lol:

Couldn't work it out :lol:

No idea if true or not and didnt think it deserved a new thread, but got a text saying Gordon Smith on his way to St Midden.

The gowser situation is looking a bit like the kello one?

Club want him to go for the money, the player not interested.

We all know what happened after that!!!!

We bumped into the Templeton family at Tebay services on the M6 early yesterday afternoon. His dad was a gent, quite happy to chat away with the three of us.

I'm not going to divulge the conversation, although I see they had similar conversations with other fans in Liverpool later in the day. Suffice to say, I'll be stunned if Temps is a Hearts player tomorrow. It's a decision the kid won't take lightly, but I get it even if I don't agree with it. I'm resigned to it.

If Temps is a Hearts player tomorrow, it's because he's chosen us over a huge payrise with the team his family follow and we need to raise the roof for him on Sunday.

The difference is Kello said he would move if it was in the interests of the club and did not come out and say he wanted to stay. Ryan has and if he does stay I hope Vlad and Hearts take note.

Sky also say rangers want to sign at Least 5 players.

Tons of cash eh? Arseholes

I hope the tax men are watching.

Dr. Bapswent

?50,000 i think

So if we were to accept ?500,000 for him, we would be making ?450,000 and got a few good years and some cracking goals out the lad.

We also sold Stevenson for money and got him back for nothing.

It might not be the best return on the investment we were hoping for, but its hardly bad business.

With Mehdi, Driver, Novikovas and Gowser all able to play on wings, with Stevenson fitting into the middle of the park - Templeton being our only saleable asset makes sense.

I would rather he stayed, and if he is going... I just don't want it to be Rangers.

Can't see Romanov freezing out a kid for telling der Hun to GTF. Different if a bigger club or club at a higher level make a bid.

If anything, Hesrts should tie Gowser up on a slightly improved contract and cash in properly next summer.

I'm resigned now to losing them both unfortunately.

Hope I'm wrong but the noises about us accepting deals ain't good.

It's a pity the LFC ties weren't a couple of weeks earlier,we might have got some English interest. Fingers crossed we still might.

The Great Khali

We bumped into the Templeton family at Tebay services on the M6 early yesterday afternoon. His dad was a gent, quite happy to chat away with the three of us.

I'm not going to divulge the conversation, although I see they had similar conversations with other fans in Liverpool later in the day. Suffice to say, I'll be stunned if Temps is a Hearts player tomorrow. It's a decision the kid won't take lightly, but I get it even if I don't agree with it. I'm resigned to it.

If Temps is a Hearts player tomorrow, it's because he's chosen us over a huge payrise with the team his family follow and we need to raise the roof for him on Sunday.

Did u go into the wee farm shop at Tebay? They do loads of pies and one is called the "beef growler" :lol:

kylelauren01

Saw someone tweeted saying they saw Gowser with Dave McPherson in Costa. DON'T GO GOWSER.

I thought McGowan was represented by Gary McKay...could be wrong though.

Fermit the Krog

Correct. He's been hanging off Ryan McGowan ever since Jason Thomson left the club.

I'm resigned now to losing them both unfortunately.

Hope I'm wrong but the noises about us accepting deals ain't good.

I'm confident McGowan will reject the move TBH.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is there any other decent Hearts players they can get their hands on?

That's Wallace, Black, Kyle, Beattie turned down, Temps, Gowser ... how about ******* digging up Willie Bauld's grave and see if he fancies a game?

**** sake.

Dr. Bapswent

No - did you read Vlads statement about players leaving if all they want is to chase money?

Whatever happens tonight let it be known to every Hearts fan that Ryan McGowan will do everything in his power to reject any move to Rangers. He is actively trying to sort out a new deal with Hearts tonight,

Caspian Primrose

:badmood:

If he is then he'll definetly be away to sevco

No surprises there then, I think everyone knows by now that Gary McKay's sole objective as an agent is to strip Heart of every player he has on his books and get them to sign for Sevco.

Archived