Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope vlad tells greenco where to go, then lets loose with the silos on his sub at ibrox!

Alwaysinourshadows

What is staggering is that a club who dropped into administration and was then demoted to Division 3 are now looking to cherry pick our best players.....

......and we're entertaining it.

This! Don't think I could stomach it if we sold any player to sevco, embarrassing stuff.

Johanes de Silentio

Yes, but SevCo won't be playing in the SPL next season even if they do that.

Couple of extra columns in the SFL league tables, maybe?

P W D L F A No of Fans ?

Bang on.

The fans pressure on their clubs forced their hand.....reluctantly.

But, I believe, they thought it would only be for a year as Rangers would be demoted to SFL 1.

If that's the case and i'm sure it is, it just goes to show how idiotic some involved in Scottish football are.

Why would SFL2 and 3 clubs votes Rangers into the first division when they would stand to gain nothing from it?

If what you reckon will happen, happens, it wont be a case of restructuring. The Rangers will be promoted ahead of other clubs for absolutely no footballing reasons. If the media thought the outcry was bad last time...

The_razors_edge

Ultimately, the decision may not rest with the players. If hearts accept bids it shows a clear willingness on our part to move these players on. On that basis, I'm positive the players will be told in no uncertain terms to make sure they agree suitable terms with the bidding parties.

I'm sure that this is what the SFA, SPL and SFL would like to happen, but I can't see how it can be made to. Rangers can finish 33rd in Scotland at best this season. Even if there is a hasty reconstruction and we end up with a 16 team SPL and a 16 team SPL2, Rangers still won't make the cut. UEFA have already said that inviting clubs to join higher divisions ahead of clubs who finished above them is a no-no.

Some clubs further up the leagues could go bust,be bought over and then relocated, Sevconions will have no shame in this as they don't have any history to lose.

ToadKiller Dog

Rangers will be out the top league for this season and next whatever the reconstruction is . Ogilvie said as such and the SFL clubs won't allow it or SPL fans .

The should also be out of Europe for 3 years .

Why sign for them if you are a talented kid .

What is staggering is that a club who dropped into administration and was then demoted to Division 3 are now looking to cherry pick our best players.....

......and we're entertaining it.

Well get your chums at Real Radio to broadcast this on air!! :whistling:

Vlad - please, if Hearts still matter to you even in the slightest, do not let either of these unholy signings come to pass. I'd rather see either player go to Celtic than see them go to a club who, despite having reformed after going bust despite decades of cheating, still seem to have enough money to sign our players. And that's saying something.

Hearts Machine

is anybody 100% sure sevco will be promoted this season?

Did you see Berwick`s winner?

Bit worried that Temps and Gowser might quite like the idea of continuing their bromance at Ibrox.

If Rangers end up with an entire team of ex-Hearts players, I might have to consider supporting them as my wee team.

I would prefer it if Hearts were playing in the SPL and Hearts Reserves were playing in Division 3 not the other way round.

?@STVRamanRangers offered Hearts less than 1 million for pair. Agreed to pay remaining Lee Wallace transfer fee (500k) now http://bit.ly/N25VQX

Hate this but it will probably happen! Just had a great night and now it seems that we are being kicked square in the balls!

Hearts want the cash and the scum will pay it

Hope the players tell them to GTF

Vlad - please, if Hearts still matter to you even in the slightest, do not let either of these unholy signings come to pass. I'd rather see either player go to Celtic than see them go to a club who, despite having reformed after going bust despite decades of cheating, still seem to have enough money to sign our players. And that's saying something.

He could'nt give a shit nowadays so the answer is he will sell to the highest bidder even if they are the "mafia" in his words.

Ultimately, the decision may not rest with the players. If hearts accept bids it shows a clear willingness on our part to move these players on. On that basis, I'm positive the players will be told in no uncertain terms to make sure they agree suitable terms with the bidding parties.

If Hearts hawked Templeton around every English club tomorrow, I bet one of them would stump up ?1m at least.

John McClure

ken the worst part, the cheeky offer to pay up on wallace

so if we refuse these transfers, they may not pay the outstanding wallace fee, thats what they are saying

but thats bullshit

part of sevcos membership conditions was payment of outstanding football debt

seriously, i ******* hate these *****

tell them to gtf

If Hearts hawked Templeton around every English club tomorrow, I bet one of them would stump up ?1m at least.

Agree totally. He was the one player mentioned on LFC forums.

In marvelous Oldco fashion, the offer is 70p and 95p respectively, and an article in the Daily ****** chastising Hearts for not accepting the bid before it was tabled.

Tell them GIRUY, Vlad. The boys have been seen on a bigger stage now.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

ken the worst part, the cheeky offer to pay up on wallace

so if we refuse these transfers, they may not pay the outstanding wallace fee, thats what they are saying

but thats bullshit

part of sevcos membership conditions was payment of outstanding football debt

seriously, i ******* hate these *****

tell them to gtf

I think they are saying that if we accept they will pay up the installment due in the future for Wallace, now. Seems fair enough to be honest.

Agree totally. He was the one player mentioned on LFC forums.

I read a forum for all European clubs called Goal Legacy and there's Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans, Real Madrid fans etc all creaming themselves over him.

Nelly Terraces

It is understood Rangers bid was under ?1m. As part of the negotiations, the Third Division side also agreed to pay immediately an outstanding ?500,000 due in the summer of 2013 for the transfer of Lee Wallace.

Eh, what, are we suppossed to be grateful, for money the thieving blunts already owe us! Get them tae feck, if this mob are allowed back into the top flight then Scottish football can forget it, I'll never be back.

Shylocks, the entire lot of them.

just seen fat sally on ssn, and he says that chuck green has spoke to romanov and a couple of others regarding temps, and he says that he knows that temps is keen to come to ibrox. it is just a case of agreeing a fee.

please god no, dont sell to that lot.

The fecking cheek of them. How lovely and kind of them to offer the money THEY ALREADY OWE US as well as a fee. I would tell them to beat it and to transfer the 500k lee wallace money immediately or face a court battle

In marvelous Oldco fashion, the offer is 70p and 95p respectively, and an article in the Daily ****** chastising Hearts for not accepting the bid before it was tabled.

Tell them GIRUY, Vlad. The boys have been seen on a bigger stage now.

bigsuperslim1874

I read a forum for all European clubs called Goal Legacy and there's Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans, Real Madrid fans etc all creaming themselves over him.

Link?

To be honest after the experience with Andy Driver, I'd be quite happy for Hearts to cash in on Temps as long as it is to a Premiership/Championship club and not Rangers.

Jambothroughandthrough

I was hoping for a miracle in regards to signing a player or two on deadline day....

.....but to think we could be LOSING two of our best players is very depressing.

I'm off to bed and I hope Vlad has a change of heart after seeing us play so brilliantly tonight.

I hope he gets up in the morning and tells Rangers where to go and then sanctions the signing of Rudi and we get Goodwillie on loan!

Aye, right. I'm sure Temps wants to swap Anfield for SFL3.

'Rangers' haven't learned a single thing. They are so used to acting like big fish in a small pond that they can't behave any other way. And neither can the media, apparently.

Fat Sally's comments mean **** all. He's saying that he believes Green has contacted Vlad about Temps. That's all. Vlad would have to agree to sell and Temps would have to agree to go.

hmfc4life1991

Scott Burns@ScottBurns75

I am told there is around ?100k difference between the valuations of #hearts and #rangers for McGowan and Templeton. Could still happen

It is understood Rangers bid was under ?1m. As part of the negotiations, the Third Division side also agreed to pay immediately an outstanding ?500,000 due in the summer of 2013 for the transfer of Lee Wallace

I'm still struggling with this one. Surely this deal was with the "old outfit" and the total amount was then payable immediately when oldco went bust yet the new outfit appear to have just picked up the original agreement as if they were one and the same.

I hope there are some oldco creditors with deep pockets to drag these shysters through the courts and take them for everything

Special Agent Dale Cooper

It is understood Rangers bid was under ?1m. As part of the negotiations, the Third Division side also agreed to pay immediately an outstanding ?500,000 due in the summer of 2013 for the transfer of Lee Wallace

I'm still struggling with this one. Surely this deal was with the "old outfit" and the total amount was then payable immediately when oldco went bust yet the new outfit appear to have just picked up the original agreement as if they were one and the same.

I hope there are some oldco creditors with deep pockets to drag these shysters through the courts and take them for everything

Its not technically a debt though as the money isnt owed until next summer. Its merely a payment plan.

Cardiac Rucksack

Scott burns is generally spot on. Worrying. Scottish football is a buste. Flush. Te Huns should never have got this grace period. They should have been told it was youth and free transfers and that was it.

Arthur Morgan

All of these signings Rangers are attempting to make are players suited to the SPL. Which just makes me more convinced that they have been told they will have a season in the 3rd and then sneaked straight back into the top league.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they are saying to the players who join them.

Johanes de Silentio

They should have been told it was youth and free transfers and that was it.

Yup. :angry:

dear temps and gowser, please do not lower your standards by joining that manky mob who for decades have cheated scottish football , i dont mind players moving on and trying to better their careers , but not to them, i would rather they both leave for free than go there.

do the right thing lads , and vlad !

Arthur Morgan

If we accept ?1.3 million for the BOTH of them combined then WTF are we thinking?

What happened to us holding out for the most money we could get for our players? I know they don't have long left on their contracts but ?1.3 million for 2 promising players is a steal.

It's a sad, sad day when playing for Rangers in the third division means more than playing in the top league for the team that made you.

Nelly Terraces

Also thought we were getting paid the entire Wallace cash from the SPL who've kept back money from Rankers final league position payment to pay clubs they owed cash to? Is that not right?

Johanes de Silentio

dear temps and gowser, please do not lower your standards by joining that manky mob who for decades have cheated scottish football , i dont mind players moving on and trying to better their careers , but not to them, i would rather they both leave for free than go there.

do the right thing lads , and vlad !

Be interesting if either player went for talks with them, then went public with what they were told about The Rangers' chances of promotion, etc.

after tonight I cant see temps wanting to go play 3rd div football. look at what hes just experienced, he scored the opener against liverpool at anfield, how many years is he going to have to wait until der hun get the chance to play in europe again, i mean theyre banned for 3 years as is but if they get stuck in lower leagues then its gonna be years. Gowser is too smart for a move to them.

Johanes de Silentio

If we accept ?1.3 million for the BOTH of them combined then WTF are we thinking?

Maybe the feeling is that it's better to get something for them when we need the cash, rather than risk losing them for nothing.

To be honest after the experience with Andy Driver, I'd be quite happy for Hearts to cash in on Temps as long as it is to a Premiership/Championship club and not Rangers.

I agree with this. Much as I'd love him to stay, he's too good to spend his entire career at Hearts. I just really, really don't want him to sign for Cheats FC. Not only would it really stick in the throat - demonstrating that Rangers may be in SFL3, but nothing has changed except that they have got away without paying their debts - but going to them would stunt Temps' development. Lower division football and no Europe - it would wreck his chances of an international career as surely as if he had signed for Rangers in the bad old days and then spent two seasons on the bench. Scotland need players like Temps and Wallace. We won't be getting the use of them if they sign for SevCo.

Johanes de Silentio

going to them would stunt Temps' development.

If Temps did go to them, I'm not sure many Hearts fans would give a **** about Temps's development.

If Temps did go to them, I'm not sure many Hearts fans would give a **** about Temps's development.

As a Scotland player, not as a SevCo one. I really don't think Levein will pick players who are playing 3rd division football, no matter who for.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Gowser has just made his Socceroo debut. Do you really think he would wear the invisibility cloak of SFL3?

And paying us what we are due for Wallace? Sorry, but the club should have demanded that whole debt was settled in the first place.

The whole thing sounds farcical. Plus Sevco don't have that kind of money. They'll be bust by Christmas!

Gowser has just made his Socceroo debut. Do you really think he would wear the invisibility cloak of SFL3?

And paying us what we are due for Wallace? Sorry, but the club should have demanded that whole debt was settled in the first place.

The whole thing sounds farcical. Plus Sevco don't have that kind of money. They'll be bust by Christmas!

I think this is crucial. Both players will kiss goodbye to an international career if they make this move. Go to the EPL or Championship and it's a different story.

Archived