Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova
I'm happy that I've made the best vote I can do with the information I have at this time.

Thought you said it was just a feeling, with nothing concrete?

Hmmm.....

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
Thought you said it was just a feeling, with nothing concrete?

Hmmm.....

exactly. I have no information therefore I can only make this kind of vote. you are twisting my words AR.

ArmiyaRomanova
exactly. I have no information therefore I can only make this kind of vote. you are twisting my words AR.

Not twisting, bolding. ;)

I wont be on until after 10, which I am assuming is the deadline.

vote Beverley

She's been unusually quiet for me.

I wont be on until after 10, which I am assuming is the deadline.

vote Beverley

She's been unusually quiet for me.

interesting

SHP and Commander Harris with two quickfire votes for me - and no reasoning behind either of them, classic goon behaviour.

I'd say it's more like classic SHP behaviour.

Though regulars will know, the voting without a reason does irk me.

Commander Harris

agreed, although sometimes you can learn a lot from the reaction.

i've been quiet cos i've spent most of the last 3 days sleeping off a stomach bug.

vote me if you like but i'm a vanilla townie this time, no role for me. bet that flux got my role actually, stealing my number, or that panda who can't copy and paste right, but not me

sorry cigaro, you're wrong

reading this thread i've no clue as to where to place my vote at all, so will hang on for a little bit to see if anyone gets a bit uncomfortable, or accidentally outs themselves

i've been quiet cos i've spent most of the last 3 days sleeping off a stomach bug.

vote me if you like but i'm a vanilla townie this time, no role for me. bet that flux got my role actually, stealing my number, or that panda who can't copy and paste right, but not me

reading this thread i've no clue as to where to place my vote at all, so will hang on for a little bit to see if anyone gets a bit uncomfortable, or accidentally outs themselves

Bev in all honesty its the reason I voted you. Nothing much has been given away, so its hard for us to gain any real idea who's who.

I have a class 5.15-6.15 then work from 7-10, so unless the deadline is extended my vote will be as clueless as every other townies.

oh, i'm not offended cigaro, just a bit bored, cos being a townie is dull. couple that with the fact i've been a bit keech over the last couple of days.

oh, i'm not offended cigaro, just a bit bored, cos being a townie is dull. couple that with the fact i've been a bit keech over the last couple of days.

It is dull.

And this game is going to be a difficult one.

Just to reiterate its a vote because I need to vote or risk being modkilled. I wont be on til after 10.

Commander Harris

I don't mind being a townie at all, I actually enjoy trying to deduce who is what role from a completely out of the loop position.

I don't mind being a townie at all, I actually enjoy trying to deduce who is what role from a completely out of the loop position.

Its good in that sense, but as the game is now, where everyone is cagey and quiet, it can be a bit dull.

Commander Harris

it's often relatively dull in the early stages - but after a day or two there is usually quite a few clues left behind.

it's just the calm before the storm :)

Its good in that sense, but as the game is now, where everyone is cagey and quiet, it can be a bit dull.

i think it will help if we can get one of the goons lynched today

Commander Harris
i think it will help if we can get one of the goons lynched today

that's a definite possibility if those in the know were to be overt about it - but it's probably not a risk worth taking at this stage. or is it?

I am just back from a funeral in Cupar. My cousins husband, only 43 with 2 young kids, it was very sad.

That is the reason I never voted this morning as I wanted to think long and hard about who to vote.

I have thought long and hard, this person is decidedly dodgy. Any vanilla townie would have piled on me yesterday when I was being attacked from all sides. He did not as he wanted to be seen as nice and fluffy which he aint.

Vote The Doctor

trust me

yvonnejambo

Votes so far:

Maximus-3

AR-2

The Doctor-2

Flux-1

Beverley-1

CCP-1

10 votes in 10 to go. Deadline 10pm Lots of 10s for you :)

Im away back to work till about 8.30/9

10 votes in 10 to go. Deadline 10pm Lots of 10s for you :)

Im away back to work till about 8.30/9

Not 10pm then. :)

Not the worst start - Jamie is always gonna go early and we always lynch a townie first time round.

good news about the cop finding a goon - just need them to be subtle with the info.

I wonder what kind of person would the cult want? i reckon not a big player i.e. deek maximus doctor etc as they always have a bit of heat on them from past games (thats not to say they aint cult from the start). Also cant see them takin a chance on a new player so for me its gotta be a middle of the road player player.

no idea who that is tho.

workin all day so ill vote flux and then have a wee look later on

aww man, got a vote :(

never mind vote doctor

bev, trust me you didn't want this letter :(

Commander Harris

seems to be some movement for the doctor. goon move or intelligence based? - or perhaps something else?

there is 3 or 4 people who are on my radar, one of them i am really drawn to,

being new to this i'm going to wait until later to see if anyone else has the same suspisions

everyone knows newbies don't have radars this early on (other than Cigaro & Stout in their first games) so...

unvote doctor

vote milkybarkid26

Commander Harris
hmmm SHP and CH both voted for AR with no reason, and each other in the last round...

I gave no reason at first but I explained myself when challenged.

I gave no reason at first but I explained myself when challenged.

just a big happy coincidence then?

Commander Harris

a coincidence, yes. don't know how happy it is as it seems to be given folk an excuse to point the finger at me.

bev, trust me you didn't want this letter :(

why?

is it a roled letter?

are you telling me you're a bad guy?

a good guy?

a gossip guy?

or are you just yanking our chains?

strange thing to say

ArmiyaRomanova
a coincidence, yes. don't know how happy it is as it seems to be given folk an excuse to point the finger at me.

Relax, you haven't attracted any votes as a result...

Yet.

UNVOTE : Maximus

VOTE : Commander Harris

Ooops.

just confirming it is the same role as your post 161.

or was that a ploy....

Post 169 has everything you need to know in it. :)

Commander Harris
Relax, you haven't attracted any votes as a result...

Yet.

UNVOTE : Maximus

VOTE : Commander Harris

Ooops.

that's cool. just puts my mind at ease that my initial instinct may well be correct.

I have thought long and hard, this person is decidedly dodgy. Any vanilla townie would have piled on me yesterday when I was being attacked from all sides. He did not as he wanted to be seen as nice and fluffy which he aint.

Deek, you know that's not my style, it would have guaranteed my safety at that point yesterday, but I didn't believe you were worth lynching and I still don't.

You say I'm not nice and fluffy, I wish that was true and I wish I'd put that last nail in your coffin yesterday:mad:

Deek, you know that's not my style,

I wish I'd put that last nail in your coffin yesterday:mad:

I bet you do. :evilno:

I bet you do. :evilno:

Now we have selective quoting.

Give it up you deluded, cult following, brainwashed, people misleading, peddler of poor quality lies, deceit and shoddy toasters.

Seriously folks, don't believe his lies, he's dragging you down a dead end

well it looks dodgy to me so vote commander harris

Vote The Doctor

He stinks!

Just kind of folloiwng the crowd really. Its a bit hard to figure anything out this early.

Give it up you deluded, cult following, brainwashed, people misleading, peddler of poor quality lies, deceit and shoddy toasters.

Desperate old chap. ;)

everyone knows newbies don't have radars this early on (other than Cigaro & Stout in their first games) so...

unvote doctor

vote milkybarkid26

i'm offended i'm just your regular variety townie

Vote ArmiyaRomanova

seems to know too much for my liking

So what you are saying is a goon is going to come on and post a secret message to get rid of a townie! Get real;) You are dead meat walking. Ten o'clock cant come quick enough.

Maximus 19

Commander Harris 19

ArmiyaRomanova 16

Deek 15

colincameronspenalty 14

flux capacitor 12

Boof 11

Cigaro 10

Dave de le Noir 8

The Doctor 7

HMFCjamieHMFC 6

milky_26 6

s.h.p. 5

JennyJambo 5

K1874M 5

Beverley 5

StOuT 4

JamboLad 4

stella_jambo 3

MedicoHearts 2

leesie_driver 2

Just thought I would chuck a post count in. Some people really need to do somehting els with their spare time!

Archived