The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

He's a bitter senile old git. He is also one on the many weedgie centred tossers that doesn't know what provincial means.

Joking apart. When you study what he is saying, you have to actually wonder if he is unwell in that kind of way.

More tax woes for ex Rangers players and coaching staff?

CgEkJvjWcAAihkv.jpg

CgEkJv2XIAAcmbM.jpg

What is this a list of and where is it from ?

I P Knightley

More tax woes for ex Rangers players and coaching staff?

CgEkJvjWcAAihkv.jpg

CgEkJv2XIAAcmbM.jpg

What's that and why do they mis-spell "Eclipse"?

Footballfirst

What is this a list of and where is it from ?

I'm not sure of the original source (probably a Celtic forum), but it was re-tweeted by James Doleman.

It looks like a list of "investments" made in companies that may fall foul of HMRC following the last budget and the Eclipse 35 decision by the Supreme Court earlier this week.

Biffa Bacon

I'm not sure of the original source (probably a Celtic forum), but it was re-tweeted by James Doleman.

It looks like a list of "investments" made in companies that may fall foul of HMRC following the last budget and the Eclipse 35 decision by the Supreme Court earlier this week.

Looks a bit sketchy, anything official, from say HMRC or something legal, would not be quoting manager, goal keeper or midfield as it has no consequence to any case that was brought.....

You need to listen to "Adrian Durham Talksport" 'On Rangers' 'Promotion' 'Scottish Football'

On youtube

It's worth a listen and full of valid points - it tells you what English football think of the scenario of Rangers promotion and demotion

Unfortunately I can't access youtube right now myself so can't post the link

Edited by farranide

You need to listen to "Adrian Durham Talksport" 'On Rangers' 'Promotion' 'Scottish Football'

On youtube

It's worth a listen and full of valid points - it tells you what English football think of the scenario of Rangers promotion and demotion

Listened to the first 2 minutes and switched off!

"Rangers are about to save Scottish football" Gies a break!

niblick1874

On youtube

It does not tell us what English football thinks. It tells us what a couple of ill informed dipsticks think.

i wish jj was my dad

People who follow Scottish football know Walter and the lackies are talking shite.  I suspect even Walter and the lackies know it's shite but if they tell lies often enough people in England will believe them.

Bizarre week with all sorts being wheeled out to comment on game.

Liked Frank McAvennie's comments, he's always good.

Glad I can mostly ignore it. But Warburton did have some interesting things to say about Scottish and European football. He favours 16 team, encourages Scotland to try new things, slams the state of the pitches and says old firm will never join EPL but could leave Scotland for European league.

He might just be here for longer term at Rangers. Though might get scunnered by lack of progress by Scottish football.

The media, the football authorities , Wattie and his ilk will tire of spouting their pish and lies long before we all tire of reminding them of the truth of Rangers (in liquidation). 

On youtube

It's reeking in here!!

They do, however, have the distinction of having Kenny Miller. The only man to have played for all three old firm clubs !

The media, the football authorities , Wattie and his ilk will tire of spouting their pish and lies long before we all tire of reminding them of the truth of Rangers (in liquidation).

How about reading what Graeme Souness says about it then ...

Or the chief of the SPFL, UEFA, the EUCA, the SPFL website honours list etc.

Also, you can't dismiss the Talk sport live radio show (about Rangers saving scottish football its the truth) without having listened to it all, someone give me one valid point to prove it's wrong? I'm pretty sure even if it's only a few English pundits they're generally just being honest about what most of English football fans think anyway and there's no reason to disagree at all without even having any valid reason

Do you really think English men or any nationality where they could support world class teams want to watch Dundee get beat of celtic every week etc without rangers in the league they don't? Therefore the TV value is diminished without rangers. The current TV deal which was signed as a bit of a rush job because rfc cans group protested sky into broadcasting 3rd div games etc, runs for a few years yet and isn't the whole value it could be if we made a new one this summer if this one wasn't in place. In fact clubs like Aberdeen have been hoovering all sorts of TV money that rangers generated for seasons now due to the position they finished without rangers in the league and rangers for the last few seasons have literally got peanuts for tv money just for being in the lower leagues despite the highest Scottish viewing figures for years

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Edited by farranide

Also, you can't dismiss the Talk sport live radio show without having listened to it all, someone give me one valid point to prove it's wrong? I'm pretty sure even if it's only a few English pundits they're generally just being honest about what most of English football fans think anyway and there's no reason to disagree at all without even having any valid reason

I have dismissed it without listening to much, my valid reason is because I think talksport is sh1te!

People who follow Scottish football know Walter and the lackies are talking shite. I suspect even Walter and the lackies know it's shite but if they tell lies often enough people in England will believe them.

People who follow scottish football?

Mate people in England could not care less about it apart from the old firm game

Are the people who follow scottish football the 50000 rangers fans with the highest attendance every match

Or else the Dundee fans and Ross County etc. fans who are only about 5000 in number and leave their stadiums empty but are too stupid to realise they're clubs live off rangers tv money and the blue pound

Dundee utd are about to lose the blue pound Ie rangers tv money (that the current TV deal largely exists only because of Rangers fans who forced it through in the 3rd div but the rangers club for seasons in a row now have received barely any of the percentage of the money of the tv deal due to being in a lower league despite the highest Scottish viewing figures ) and the Dundee United chairman warned of impending financial difficulty already months ago if they are relegated - why is that? Because of no old firm tv money or blue pound next season

It's a fact clubs s like Aberdeen and Dundee utd relied on old firm tv money for years

Aberdeen have probably hoovered the lions share of the percentage for finishing 2nd each year so maybe they won't make a profit anymore (do they? If so we know why) when rangers start taking in the tv money that they with the highest Scottish viewing figures generate

As the percentage you get is governed by your league finish and the top league got the lions share of the tv money for 4 seasons in a row while Rangers with the highest viewing figures weren't there

Edited by farranide

Mate people in England could not care less about it apart from the old firm game

Are the people who follow scottish football the 50000 rangers fans with the highest attendance every match

Or else the Dundee fans and Ross County etc. fans who are only about 5000 in number and leave their stadiums empty but are too stupid to realise they're clubs live off rangers tv money and the blue pound

Dundee utd are about to lose the blue pound Ie rangers tv money (that the current TV deal largely exists only because of Rangers fans who forced it through in the 3rd div but the rangers club for seasons in a row now have received barely any of the percentage of the money of the tv deal due to being in a lower league despite the highest Scottish viewing figures ) and the Dundee United chairman warned of impending financial difficulty already months ago if they are relegated - why is that? Because of no old firm tv money or blue pound next season

It's a fact clubs s like Aberdeen and Dundee utd relied on old firm tv money for years

Aberdeen have probably hoovered the lions share of the percentage for finishing 2nd each year so maybe they won't make a profit anymore (do they? If so we know why) when rangers start taking in the tv money that they with the highest Scottish viewing figures generate

As the percentage you get is governed by your league finish and the top league got the lions share of the tv money for 4 seasons in a row while Rangers with the highest viewing figures weren't there

The Blue pound hasn't been around for some four years in the Premiership and nobody's missed it. In fact we've been better off without all their ballocks let alone their tainted money.

disgruntledfan

Also, you can't dismiss the Talk sport live radio show (about Rangers saving scottish football its the truth) without having listened to it all, someone give me one valid point to prove it's wrong? I'm pretty sure even if it's only a few English pundits they're generally just being honest about what most of English football fans think anyway and there's no reason to disagree at all without even having any valid reason

Do you really think English men or any nationality where they could support world class teams want to watch Dundee get beat of celtic every week etc without rangers in the league they don't? Therefore the TV value is diminished without rangers. The current TV deal which was signed as a bit of a rush job because rfc cans group protested sky into broadcasting 3rd div games etc, runs for a few years yet and isn't the whole value it could be if we made a new one this summer if this one wasn't in place. In fact clubs like Aberdeen have been hoovering all sorts of TV money that rangers generated for seasons now due to the position they finished without rangers in the league and rangers for the last few seasons have literally got peanuts for tv money just for being in the lower leagues despite the highest Scottish viewing figures for years

Graeme Souness, that isnt the ex-rangers manager that we have to listen to is it ?

:wow:

You support a new club, regardless what way you want to spin it, ITS A NEW CLUB.

Regarding the "blue pound", is a ridiculous statement considering that most SPL clubs have recorded profits since the Tax dodgers were booted

out the league. No one is interested in Sevco returning bar the media and the other half of the bigot arse cheek. 

Your club will struggle both financially and footballing wise next year, if its still around in the same guise in 2 or 3 years time, I will eat my Warburtons Magic hat.

Now away back to the BearsDen and gie us peace.

Konrad von Carstein

The Rangers saving Scottish Football :lol:

They almost destroyed it along with the Original Gers you mug.

The Blue Pound (after tax) is worth a lot less than you think

Graeme Souness, that isnt the ex-rangers manager that we have to listen to is it ?

You support a new club, regardless what way you want to spin it, ITS A NEW CLUB.

Regarding the "blue pound", is a ridiculous statement considering that most SPL clubs have recorded profits since the Tax dodgers were booted

out the league. No one is interested in Sevco returning bar the media and the other half of the bigot arse cheek.

Your club will struggle both financially and footballing wise next year, if its still around in the same guise in 2 or 3 years time, I will eat my Warburtons Magic hat.

Mate, read my entire post

I clearly explained why they all made a profit due to receiving money from the tv deal that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for rangers fans with rangers having the highest scottish viewing figures for the last four years, and due to rangers receiving like 3% etc of the entire tv money pot each season just for being in a lower league while Aberdeen consistently got like 20% etc for being 2nd in the prem despite rangers having the highest viewing figures for four years since this tv deal which I guarantee you was forced through by a mass campaign of Rangers fans unsubscribing and all telling sky at the same time it was due to no 3rd div sky games for rangers then suddenly bang this tv deal happens because sky didnt want to lose a lot of customers

Also the premiership didnt have a sponsor for seasons while Rangers were not in it, alas less money and less prize money now rangers are back suddenly it has one

Rangers being in the league makes it much more competitive and difficult as it gives celtic ultra motivation to win every game just like rangers have and now people worldwide want to watch both of their clubs games which will increase viewing figures and the money the entire league rakes in

Motherwell or something being second means bugger all to any sponsor, and won't Increase revenue, as every time any club outside rangers get to second they capitulate even without rangers in the league

I clearly explained why they all made a profit due to receiving money from the tv deal that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for rangers fans with rangers having the highest scottish viewing figures for the last four years, and due to rangers receiving like 3% etc of the entire tv money pot each season just for being in a lower league while Aberdeen consistently got like 20% etc for being 2nd in the prem despite rangers having the highest viewing figures for four years since this tv deal which I guarantee you was forced through by a mass campaign of Rangers fans unsubscribing and all telling sky at the same time it was due to no 3rd div sky games for rangers then suddenly bang this tv deal happens because sky didnt want to lose a lot of customers

Also the premiership didnt have a sponsor for seasons while Rangers were not in it, alas less money and less prize money now rangers are back suddenly it has one

Rangers being in the league makes it much more competitive and difficult as it gives celtic ultra motivation to win every game just like rangers have and now people worldwide want to watch both of their clubs games which will increase viewing figures and the money the entire league rakes in

Motherwell or something being second means bugger all to any sponsor, and won't Increase revenue, as every time any club outside rangers get to second they capitulate even without rangers in the league

Ah. Selling out the ground every week and funding a good, competitive squad within our means hasn't made us any money, it's all down to Ranger2 and their fans.

Get yourself to **** you arrogant, arrogant *****.

Ah. Selling out the ground every week and funding a good, competitive squad within our means hasn't made us any money, it's all down to Ranger2 and their fans.

Get yourself to **** you arrogant, arrogant *****.

Aye hearts apart from rfc are the only club that sell out on a regular basis (cfc might start nearly matching gers regularly next season due to the excitement of the league being back) and probably the only premiership club who have made a profit which should be applauded

I doubt celtic have made profit in the long term without rangers even law well has said that they lose what was it 5 mil every year without rfc there

Edited by farranide

farranide - are you seriously expecting supporters of a well run and financially stable club to take a lecture on football economics from a fan whose original club died a self-inflicted and barely lamented death due to a massive overdose of  'overinvesting', and whose four year old zombie replacement club holds a world record for going concern warnings from its auditors? You don't do irony, do you?

Just back from a week down south and I can assure you the english dont give a shiny s***e about the pair of them

Aye hearts apart from rfc are the only club that sell out on a regular basis (cfc might start nearly matching gers regularly next season due to the excitement of the league being back) and probably the only premiership club who have made a profit which should be applauded

I doubt celtic have made profit in the long term without rangers even law well has said that they lose what was it 5 mil every year without rfc there

:rofl:

Celtic haven't made a profit since 2012?

Again, :rofl:

farranide - are you seriously expecting supporters of a well run and financially stable club to take a lecture on football economics from a fan whose original club died a self-inflicted and barely lamented death due to a massive overdose of 'overinvesting', and whose four year old zombie replacement club holds a world record for going concern warnings from its auditors? You don't do irony, do you?

For the record, the real reason what happened to rangers happened because at the time a certain someone withheld all of the paye payments due to hmrc apparently even though the money for them had been took off wage packets I believe in the buildup to Feb 2012 - it was that little around 10 mil paye debt which made it happen _ not the 160 odd mil debt (which was proven in court a year or so later, that rangers didn't owe even if they stayed the same company, in the btc) although that massive figure provably scared anyone from trying to stay around to put their own money in to pay it, even though it's knowledge in the real world right now rangers don't owe that massive figure even if they didn't change company etc

So it happened over a little amount maybe 12 mil but you know what it's better for them now because they have a great footballing philosophy that even peterhead manager a celtic fan says he enjoys watching and their fans that sell out no matter what

:rofl:

Celtic haven't made a profit since 2012?

Again, :rofl:

They are due to start paying off big loans mate

Every replacement signing is cheaper than the sale

I would guess "cl money big profits love heart eyes from rest of Scottish footbsll" is going towards loan repayments not an infinite bank account

Their wage bill is also massive with a slight in my opinion very large squad which hasn't got to the cl for how long now

Just back from a week down south and I can assure you the english dont give a shiny s***e about the pair of them

Must not give even a seconds thought about hearts then that's worse

The Blue Pound (after tax) is worth a lot less than you think

That is probably dependent upon what  (if any) tax was actually paid though

Not particularly, because having not hoovered up a bunch of trophies (that arguably they weren't entitled to) I'm quite happy that people who ARE interested in us are not a bunch of glory-hunting welts. 

Mark my words, this time next season, when you are languishing in 4th or 5th place, see if Ibrox is still full. 100 quid to a charity of your choice that it won't be.

They are due to start paying off big loans mate

Every replacement signing is cheaper than the sale

I would guess "cl money big profits love heart eyes from rest of Scottish footbsll" is going towards loan repayments not an infinite bank account

Their wage bill is also massive with a slight in my opinion very large squad which hasn't got to the cl for how long now

It is unfortunate, is it not, that you can forensically examine and pontificate (irony not missed) on Celtic's financial dealings (almost entirely incorrectly), yet were so ignorant of Rangers' financial position that you let your club die.

Enjoy supporting Ranger2 and pretending they are Rangers.

The Rangers saving Scottish Football :lol:

They almost destroyed it along with the Original Gers you mug.

Once again a TTFKAR support hijacks this thread with arrant and arrogant nonsense re their worth to the world. If they hadn't had the backup of the corrupt and inept administrators of the game a far better deal for the greater good of all could easily have been negotiated. Anyone with a modicum of sense and decency can see that.

Edited by brownkg

alwaysthereinspirit

It's "a second thought" It's also "Hearts or Heart of Midlothian"

Your team is named The The Rangers. Not to be mistaken for Glasgow Rangers. They're gone. Just like the Norwegian Blue.

I reckon that the various echelons of past and present Rangers draw lots to see whose turn it is to post their lies in the media and on forums. This week we've had "Walter" rambling on in the press and on here we've now got farrinade posting from the blue script. Recently we had a return visit from Bryce69 whose narrative hadn't changed much at all.

When rangers had big money English signings like gazza they could afford it

Konrad von Carstein

:lol:

Therefore every trophy in the ibrox honours list is worthy

Do you think any other scottish club would complain if they had world class talent that nearly even won 10 in a row and it's a fact even celtic players who lost those trophies at the time say it that they lost the trophies on the field not due to any financial reasons

Even celtic were extremely strong compared to now around that era

Why has it changed

Football's financial entire landscape has changed

Edited by farranide

Even talk sport i believe it was said the quote you posted so you don't know mate

Konrad von Carstein

Do you think any other scottish club would complain if they had world class talent that nearly even won 10 in a row and it's a fact even celtic players who lost those trophies at the time say it that they lost the trophies on the field not due to any financial reasons

Why has it changed

Stop posting you arse...

No they bluidy couldn't that is why they started all their tx dodging schemes and hiding payments from the supposed administrators of the game

Konrad von Carstein

Even talk sport i believe it was said the quote you posted so you don't know mate

I shouldn't give you this but.... :lol:

No they bluidy couldn't that is why they started all their tx dodging schemes and hiding payments from the supposed administrators of the game

You must not have read all of the clear 100 percent true facts i posted then

what kind of person would do that and then write what you write some sort of lazy carrot that doesn't know what he's talking about

Edited by farranide

Why has it changed

Anyone using the argument you've just used is either an absolute imbecile or a troll.

Neither should be welcomed on this board.

Edited by Pistol1874

Ebts were in 2002 03 etc not in 9 in a row so you are all wrong

That's why even talk sport I think it was said rangers could afford players like gazza at the time

Edited by farranide

Why has it changed

Those players on the field were there because of financial reasons. It was those finacial reason that ultimately ended Rangers. Further, some of those finacial reasons are now proving to be illegal and unfunded.

Those players on the field were there because of financial reasons. It was those finacial reason that ultimately ended Rangers. Further, some of those finacial reasons are now proving to be illegal and unfunded.

Refer to the post right before your one which i quoted mate

Edited by farranide

Konrad von Carstein

You must not have read all of the clear 100 percent true facts i posted then

what kind of person would do that and then write what you write some sort of lazy carrot that doesn't know what he's talking about

^^^^^^^ Buckied out his nut....

• Maple Leaf locked this topic