The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Fort Vallance

I absolutely love this stuff, i've seen the other thread... :)

The obsession with Rangers, the chip on the shoulder regarding those childish "big cousins from the west" jibes, i knew it got to some folk bad. But...

That jambos - albeit clearly a small minority - are willing to set aside a cornerstone, passed down from father to son for generations, of Edinburgh football rivalry re hibs famous wait for a Cup win? For us? Well well. We are flattered.. :)

All because we, in blue, had the sheer audacity not to go away quietly, curl up and die. How. Very. Dare we. 

On behalf of Rangers and all bears... Sorry ;)

But you did.

The obsession with Rangers, the chip on the shoulder regarding those childish "big cousins from the west" jibes, i knew it got to some folk bad. But...

That jambos - albeit clearly a small minority - are willing to set aside a cornerstone, passed down from father to son for generations, of Edinburgh football rivalry re hibs famous wait for a Cup win? For us? Well well. We are flattered.. :)

All because we, in blue, had the sheer audacity not to go away quietly, curl up and die. How. Very. Dare we. 

Bryce Rangers died and no matter what pish you come up with the rest of the clued up country know Rangers died it's only the Arse licking media and the SFA/SPFL who try to continue this myth. Now take you bullshit back over to the bearsden or where ever you crawled out from.

I wonder if BHS are going to say they are/have a 'club' and just keep going.

Maybe Bryce can advise them of how it's done.

First step. Find a buyer to keep the doors open, the staff in their jobs, by purchasing the business and assets including, crucially, the intellectual property, name and brand by which 99.999% actually identify BHS (...as opposed to the odd weirdo who knows refers to their local store as X Company Limited! :)

That way BHS can remain a famous high street name, rubbing their continuation into the noses of lesser successful rivals who can blog endlessly about how the BHS across the road lost all its "history"... :lol:;)

I imagine Gretna and Airdreonians supporters are quite upset by your deid club, yes, since they don't get to pretend to be their deid clubs.

Edited by Justin Z

Unknown user

I imagine Gretna and Airdreonians supporters are quite upset by your deid club, yes, since they don't get to pretend to be their deid clubs.

Hey remember when David Murray hammered home the final nail in the coffin for Airdrie, causing them to call in the liquidators and spelling their demise?

And remember how the new club weren't allowed to be called Airdrieonians until the rules got bent for another club?

just in case nobody has mentioned it....................................you let your club die!!!!!!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Nothing to do with Rangers winning and more to do with Hibs not winning, I am firmly in the Rangers to win camp and I find it difficult to understand any Hearts fan who wants Hibs to win the Scottish cup final.

I don't want either club to win, but, of course, that's not possible. I would want both to lose, but that, too, is not possible. As things stand, if both clubs survive long enough, TRFC will, one day, win the Scottish Cup. There is, however, every possibility that Hibs will never again win it! For that reason, and that reason alone, I hope Hibs are the team that loses, I will derive much pleasure from that! I will still be disgusted by that vile outfit from Govan, though.

At least Hibs were in existence the last time they won the Scottish Cup, which is more than can be said for their opponents! In fact, by way of an omen, Scottish football seems to be in an era of clubs winning their first ever major trophy.

First step. Find a buyer to keep the doors open, the staff in their jobs, by purchasing the business and assets including, crucially, the intellectual property, name and brand by which 99.999% actually identify BHS (...as opposed to the odd weirdo who knows refers to their local store as X Company Limited! :)

That way BHS can remain a famous high street name, rubbing their continuation into the noses of lesser successful rivals who can blog endlessly about how the BHS across the road lost all its "history"... :lol:;)

They also need to organise a choir to stand outside their stores signing hate-filled sectarian bile.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I think, as usual, you forgot to mention the bit about repaying their creditors, or achieving a CVA. A bit annoying that bit, isn't it? Without that, like Woolworths, they are liquidated and die. They die, even if an unscrupulous shower of chancers alter the registered name just prior to entering the liquidation process. Then those 'lesser successful rivals' can all sing, with full justification, 'you let your shop die'!

Was it because you and other fans spent too much time on other fans' forums talking p$sh that you forgot to actually save your club? Do you ever lie awake at night crying because, deep-down you know it was your fault your club, the one you loved so much, died?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't ever believe any Rangers fan "loves this stuff". The different club debate eats away at every fibre of them and it always will.

Unknown user

Don't ever believe any Rangers fan "loves this stuff". The different club debate eats away at every fibre of them and it always will.

The cold, hard truth

:pleasing:

colinmaroon

Hey remember when David Murray hammered home the final nail in the coffin for Airdrie, causing them to call in the liquidators and spelling their demise?

And remember how the new club weren't allowed to be called Airdrieonians until the rules got bent for another club?

It's elephants that have got long memories.

Bears haven't, although with 1690 so fresh in their minds, you might think otherwise.

Glamorgan Jambo

First step. Find a buyer to keep the doors open, the staff in their jobs, by purchasing the business and assets including, crucially, the intellectual property, name and brand by which 99.999% actually identify BHS (...as opposed to the odd weirdo who knows refers to their local store as X Company Limited! :))

This is how it will work. The administrator will look for options to save BHS. If no one comes forward with a feasible CVA process he or she will then commenced liquidation.

It's quite feasible a buyer will offer something for the assets of BHS including the trademarks,business and the real estate. They can then relaunch BHS in whichever way the new owner wishes. It may well be to all intents and purposes very similar to the previous BHS.

However the contracts entered into, the awards and certifications granted to, and the historical records of the old BHS won't transfer.

Because, unless a CVA or some other solvent reorganisation of old BHS is successful old BHS will have died.

Hope this helps.

This is how it will work. The administrator will look for options to save BHS. If no one comes forward with a feasible CVA process he or she will then commenced liquidation.

It's quite feasible a buyer will offer something for the assets of BHS including the trademarks,business and the real estate. They can then relaunch BHS in whichever way the new owner wishes. It may well be to all intents and purposes very similar to the previous BHS.

However the contracts entered into, the awards and certifications granted to, and the historical records of the old BHS won't transfer.

Because, unless a CVA or some other solvent reorganisation of old BHS is successful old BHS will have died.

Hope this helps.

Nice one ;)

"old BHS will have died...."

So let's be clear.

By that you do NOT mean the well-loved chain of retail stores that millions have experienced and recognise by those iconic 3 letters. No, that "BHS" carries on in your example. 

What will have died will be...

BHS Group Limited.

Company Age: 16 years

Company number:  03858895

A legal entity/corporate vehicle formed a decade and a bit ago that no-one (some guy posting on a football fans forum to make a hopeless point aside) gives two shits about. :)

Right.

Ok.

As you were. ;)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm sure one of their bellend fans came on here a while ago and his incessant ramblings meant we needed the existential thread. This stuff belongs on that surely.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Nice one ;)

So let's be clear.

By that you do NOT mean the well-loved chain of retail stores that millions have experienced and recognise by those iconic 3 letters. No, that "BHS" carries on in your example.

BHS Group Limited.

Company number: 03858895

A legal entity/corporate vehicle formed a decade and a bit ago that no-one (some guy posting on a football fans forum to make a hopeless point aside) gives two shits about. :)

Right.

Ok.

As you were. ;)

Are you thick?

Brycey bhoy its clear yer raging that everyone kens yer old clubs pan breed mate or you would'nt be on here trying to plead there not.

Still having a party cause the rangers died.

Nice one ;)

So let's be clear.

BHS Group Limited.

Right.

Ok.

As you were. ;)

Ha. You clearly give more shits than a sewage pumps yearly output into the clyde. Otherwise, why on earth would you continually post on another team's forum trying to prove that you are indeed the same club. You doth protest too much! :D

Legally and morally, you are most certainly not the same club. 

But, and here's the crux, I don't give a shit actually. Know why? Because, and you'll like this, to all extents and purposes this new club is the old club. It's as bigoted, sectarian, immoral, bullying, arrogant, self-entitled and backwardly tribal as it always was. And that's the real shame - this was a chance for a club, reborn after liquidation, and a support to grow up, come into the 21st Century and join the rest of us in civilised society.

Glamorgan Jambo

Nice one ;)

So let's be clear.

BHS Group Limited.

Company number: 03858895

Right.

Ok.

As you were. ;)

Nice try at dissembling but you seemed to have missed out the bit about the previous BHS's awards and certifications.

You know the most important people in this situation are you the Rangers fans. If you want to believe your successor club is the same as the previous one then fine get on with it. Just don't expect anyone else to accept being forced to believe this. And stop hounding people who disagree with you. You know guys like Jim Spence.

PS if you want to take this further search for and bump the designated thread. I'm surprised the mods have let this run this far.

Hackney Hearts

Bryce - are you hurting because you care what we think? If so, prove it by posting again.

Bryce - are you quite chilled because you DON'T care what we think? If so, do not post again.

For clarity, we think you let your club die.

Whatever entity you lay claim to now, you're still the same bunch of poisonous, bigoted, self-satisfied, entitled boils on the bottom of humanity. And no amount of legal semantics are going to alter that, tbh.

There have been some top posts on this thread

Scottish football fans trolling the Rangers.

Hearts Heritage

Bryce - are you hurting because you care what we think? If so, prove it by posting again.

Bryce - are you quite chilled because you DON'T care what we think? If so, do not post again.

For clarity, we KNOW you let your club die.

FTFY

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

For clarity, we think you let your club die.

You know it's a newco, the fans of the old club didn't care no-one liked them.

Fans of the newco are spending precious time telling everyone they actually do care.

Wankers.

alwaysthereinspirit

Other than the Newco fans, all other Scottish football team supporters know the The are dead.

Other than the Newco fans, all other Scottish football team supporters know the The are dead.

Sweet bird of truth

Nice one ;)

So let's be clear.

BHS Group Limited.

Right.

Ok.

As you were. ;)

Nice one ;)

So let's be clear.

BHS Group Limited.

Right.

Ok.

As you were.

Ha. You clearly give more shits than a sewage pumps yearly output into the clyde. Otherwise, why on earth would you continually post on another team's forum trying to prove that you are indeed the same club. You doth protest too much! :D

Legally and morally, you are most certainly not the same club. 

But, and here's the crux, I don't give a shit actually. Know why? Because, and you'll like this, to all extents and purposes this new club is the old club. It's as bigoted, sectarian, immoral, bullying, arrogant, self-entitled and backwardly tribal as it always was. And that's the real shame - this was a chance for a club, reborn after liquidation, and a support to grow up, come into the 21st Century and join the rest of us in civilised society.

:bravo: Gizmo

Edited by Dannie Boy

Bryce. What do you think your team will be for the cup final?

Are you near full strength?

Konrad von Carstein

Bryce9a trolling the dafties on here like a boss*

*Is what he thinks, the futtock.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

But that's the whole point, you did go away quietly. You died and the new Rangers2012 tribute act were allowed entry into the bottom league in front of more worthy clubs.

So enjoy your debut season in the top league.

And the realisation that you are not that club.

Edited by aussieh

Jambo-Jimbo

An improved team, a thriving support, and all set to gate-crash the love-in with revenge the order of the day. Tick tock. I can't wait ;)

brycey boy, see when you lot 'gate-crash the love-in' next season, will that be before or after the fans of every other club remind you that 'You let your club die'?

Or perhaps after this classic is sung 'Your not Rangers anymore'.

That does seem to be quite a popular song, so you lot had better get used to it, as you will hear it from every set of supporters in the league next season.

Nice try at dissembling but you seemed to have missed out the bit about the previous BHS's awards and certifications.

You know the most important people in this situation are you the Rangers fans. If you want to believe your successor club is the same as the previous one then fine get on with it. Just don't expect anyone else to accept being forced to believe this. And stop hounding people who disagree with you. You know guys like Jim Spence.

PS if you want to take this further search for and bump the designated thread. I'm surprised the mods have let this run this far.

Re. awards and certifications, not sure what you're referring to. Legal entities periodically change with regards all businesses, the fact BHS's corporate vehicle is only 16 years old proves that, so clearly such things are transferrable even where assigned to specific companies etc. Anyway, I think the analogy breaks down at this stage, as football is different...

There has been no transfer of honours, or suggestion of such a thing, in the case of newco football clubs because cups/league titles are never awarded to the transient legal entities in the first place, always the clubs.

If Coventry City FC won the play-off final for example, the honour would be assigned to that football club, not it's corporate entity Otium Entertainment Ltd! Hearts' honours record covers the timeline of the club, not that of the company which, as we know, was only formed in 1905 after the liquidation of the previous one.

When push comes to shove association football is not a free for all, it's an organised sport governed by ruling bodies. Fans can think what they like, chant what they like, but ultimately what is official is what counts. As long as journalists like Spence pay heed to that, they have nothing to worry about. If I was a journo and started broadcasting to the nation that hearts had died in 1905, I'm sure a few jambos might make their voices heard too ;)

Bryce. What do you think your team will be for the cup final?

Are you near full strength?

Forrester is the one big miss for the final guaranteed, other than that full strength. Waghorn should be back on Sunday and should make us far stronger, given directness/cutting edge has been a recurring problem of recent.

O'Halloran and King are both cup tied for it but both have been devoid of confidence recently (was king always so shot-shy?) so likely wouldn't make a starting 11 anyway.

Forrester is the one big miss for the final guaranteed, other than that full strength. Waghorn should be back on Sunday and should make us far stronger, given directness/cutting edge has been a recurring problem of recent.

O'Halloran and King are both cup tied for it but both have been devoid of confidence recently (was king always so shot-shy?) so likely wouldn't make a starting 11 anyway.

Cheers man. Hope you pump them.

Usual defence, Ball sitting, Halliday & Holt then Miller Waghorn McKay up top.

Do the SFA need to re-write their rules now seeing as Bryce has confirmed that a football club cannot be liquidated?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Do the SFA need to re-write their rules now seeing as Bryce has confirmed that a football club cannot be liquidated?

Indeed. And if the financial performance of the company has no effect on the club, why have rules around insolvency anyway? Why does it matter?

Bryce, = yer club died, and you and your fellow biggots let it!!

And when our club came close to dying, we the fans done something about it, we along with Queen Budge saved it!

You done nothing for your club!! Your fellow scummy supporters done nothing for your club.

YOU LET YOUR CLUB DIE,

...a bit disco

:lol:

Bryce9a.

The proverbial Blue Waffle.

SNA1301GX1_1527466a.jpg

You allowed it to happen bryce.

Complicit in their death through inaction.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic