The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Ha, are you serious? :)

MASH have been totally humiliated again. Spent ? thousands wasting everyone's time only to back down completely, the much-heralded tanks doing a full u-turn, grovelling that "yes we were totally wrong but if only you'd told us more clearly, sooner...."

He will have to pay full costs for the SFA and King and no doubt have to compensate them both in addition.

Other than that, corrupt establishment masonic SFA pyoor caught cheatin again n'aat... ;)

I don't think your club won anything today, other than to be able to continue the cover up of what has actually happened behind the closed doors of Ibrox and Hampden. There can be little doubt that both the SFA and King had more to keep hidden from public view than they had to worry about over the result of any judicial review, so in that it may be some sort of victory. But nothing has changed, Rangers FC cheated the whole of Scottish football, and the taxman. TRFC  is a new club. The SFA is complicit in much of the wrongdoings of Rangers, and continues to be in those of TRFC. Strangely enough, I get the feeling that that pleases you and a great many of your fellow supporters immensely, that whatever club that carries on the WATP mentality - and much worse, has the support of the body that is meant to represent every club, equally, but chooses yours above all others. 

Remember too, that nothing was decided today. Unlike the earlier preliminary hearing, where the judge laughed the same club notion out of court, nothing was said that means King was genuinely 'fit and proper', though, from what I can gather, it went unchallenged that your club's chairman is a 'glib and shameless liar'!

MASH have been totally humiliated again. Spent ? thousands wasting everyone's time only to back down completely, the much-heralded tanks doing a full u-turn, grovelling that "yes we were totally wrong but if only you'd told us more clearly, sooner...."

He will have to pay full costs for the SFA and King and no doubt have to compensate them both in addition.

Other than that, corrupt establishment masonic SFA pyoor caught cheatin again n'aat... ;)

Shame you let your club die

...a bit disco

Billy Austin on Twitter.

27.5k tweets since 2012.

Productive.

...a bit disco

Billy Austin on Twitter.

27.5k tweets since 2012.

Productive.

Oh, by the way Billy.

You let your club die.

YOU LET YOUR CLUB DIE

Hawick Jambo

Neither do I. I find him hugely annoying and like a bad smell he keeps turning up where he is not wanted.

However I think it is important that we remind him time and time again that He let his club die.

Spot on. I despise the arrogant barstewards.

The close season and next season is going to be v interesting.

Why did the rich guid Rangers men let their club die?

And so set in motion the farago that included today's hearing.

lost in space

I don't like bryce.

I do.  He doesnt know how hilarious his posts are though; or how much he represents all that is wrong with Scottish football.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

And so set in motion the farago that included today's hearing.

I know. They were meant to be the club of the establishment, but, ultimately no-one cared they died.

7 billion plus people on the planet and not one was a rangers fan.

I don't know - why did the rich guid Rangers men let their club die?

chic-murray-3.jpg

Tommy%20Cooper.jpg

There's a punchline coming, right ?

I know. They were meant to be the club of the establishment, but, ultimately no-one cared they died.

7 billion plus people on the planet and not one was a rangers fan.

Don't forget the +100million that watched the OF game.

Only a matter of time before the millions of ??? in sponsorship money flows. :rofl:

The SFA won't divulge the documents unless they are pushed.. They will hide behind the confidentiality clause but Mash has raised significant doubt about the probity of the SFA. The truth will out though they won't survive this one.

A statement from MASH

ChKKX-tWMAIPoMD.jpg

ChKKX-xWMAAilLw.jpg

This is exactly the same rubbish that the SFA torpedoed in court, in front of the Judge, in February...

James Doleman ?@jamesdoleman  Feb 5
SFA QC O'Neil "There is a distinction between the club and the holding company that operates it. [referring to TRFC Ltd]"

James Doleman ?@jamesdoleman  Feb 4
'Rangers FC is not a synonym for Rangers Football Club ltd" Counsel for SFA tells court

Grant Russell ?@STVGrant  Feb 4
SFA Lawyer interrupts. Says Rangers FC in this matter is the "club, the entity, it is not a synonym for RFC Ltd."

TRFC Ltd is not the club.

RIFC plc is not the club.

TRFC plc incorporated 1899 was not the club.

Rangers FC = the club. The corporate entities, newco/oldco/current PLC whatever, are aspects of ("manifestations") of that "football entity":

Sanderson (for Ashley) "The entity referred to Rangers FC in the charge is Rangers Football club Ltd" O'Neil (for SFA) disagrees the "club" is the football entity"

That is the position of the governing body of association football in this country, and across the game - given it is necessary to allow FCs to alter their legal form/entity in the first place.

Edited by bryce9a

This is exactly the same rubbish that the SFA torpedoed in court, in front of the Judge, in February...

SFA QC O'Neil "There is a distinction between the club and the holding company that operates it. [referring to TRFC Ltd]"

'Rangers FC is not a synonym for Rangers Football Club ltd" Counsel for SFA tells court

SFA Lawyer interrupts. Says Rangers FC in this matter is the "club, the entity, it is not a synonym for RFC Ltd."

Rangers FC = the club. The corporate entities, newco/oldco/current PLC whatever, are aspects of ("manifestations") of that "football entity":

Sanderson (for Ashley) "The entity referred to Rangers FC in the charge is Rangers Football club Ltd" O'Neil (for SFA) disagrees the "club" is the football entity"

That is the position of the governing body of association football in this country, and across the game - given it is necessary to allow FCs to alter their legal form/entity in the first place.

You still let them die though.

Big Slim Stylee

Whatever entity you lay claim to now, you're still the same bunch of poisonous, bigoted, self-satisfied, entitled boils on the bottom of humanity.  And no amount of legal semantics are going to alter that, tbh.

Whatever entity you lay claim to now, you're still the same bunch of poisonous, bigoted, self-satisfied, entitled boils on the bottom of humanity. And no amount of legal semantics are going to alter that, tbh.

Fair point.

Harsh, but fair.

So bryce you claim to be the fount of all things Rangers tell us what true decisions lie hidden in the documents that the SFA had to reveal to Mash. If as you claim everything is kosher and Rangers are who you say they are you should have no problems or fear with the truth coming out.

Glamorgan Jambo

James Doleman ?@jamesdoleman Feb 5

James Doleman ?@jamesdoleman Feb 4

Grant Russell ?@STVGrant Feb 4

James Doleman ?@jamesdoleman Feb 4

Which entity is registered with the SFA?? I think you'll find it is 'The Rangers Football Club' formerly known as Sevco Scotland.

Stop trying to dissemble.

Mr Bryce, you are one sad individual, just imagine spending even a part of your sad life posting on another teams board trying to discuss with them the semantics of the name of your bigot ridden club.

Well, I for one do not give a toss about the Rangers FC, Glasgow Rangers, Sevco or Rangers International or whatever guise you are now claiming to be. All I know is that your club cheated its way through the league for years, went into liquidation and was lucky enough, with the help of a rotten to the core football authority, to get back into the lower leagues.

I hope you enjoy your games next season against your pals from the east side of your city, no doubt we will be told once again by our compliant media about the unique "atmosphere" that surrounds these games whilst we, the ordinary supporters of other clubs know it is an atmosphere delivered out of sheer hatred and undiluted bigotry and that should have no part to play in Scottish society in 2016.

I think Scottish football supporters would not dislike your club quite as much if once during this whole affair you had shown some sign of contrition and admitted that the fault lay at the feet of your own club. But no, we have had rants from all and sundry about revenge on the other clubs for their part in your demise and even funnier the continued claims that the other clubs somehow relegated your club.

Don't know if I feel better after that rant but I do still know one thing that remains undisputed throughout this saga:

You let your club die.

gerriatrick

Mr Bryce, you are one sad individual, just imagine spending even a part of your sad life posting on another teams board trying to discuss with them the semantics of the name of your bigot ridden club.

Well, I for one do not give a toss about the Rangers FC, Glasgow Rangers, Sevco or Rangers International or whatever guise you are now claiming to be. All I know is that your club cheated its way through the league for years, went into liquidation and was lucky enough, with the help of a rotten to the core football authority, to get back into the lower leagues.

I hope you enjoy your games next season against your pals from the east side of your city, no doubt we will be told once again by our compliant media about the unique "atmosphere" that surrounds these games whilst we, the ordinary supporters of other clubs know it is an atmosphere delivered out of sheer hatred and undiluted bigotry and that should have no part to play in Scottish society in 2016.

I think Scottish football supporters would not dislike your club quite as much if once during this whole affair you had shown some sign of contrition and admitted that the fault lay at the feet of your own club. But no, we have had rants from all and sundry about revenge on the other clubs for their part in your demise and even funnier the continued claims that the other clubs somehow relegated your club.

Don't know if I feel better after that rant but I do still know one thing that remains undisputed throughout this saga:

You let your club die.

But still many Hearts fans would prefer them to win the Scottish cup ..........

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Is your point that some Hearts have an affiliation to the values of Rangers (whatevertheyarecalled)?

Or simply have a preference for one team over the other?

... the unique "atmosphere" that surrounds these games whilst we, ... know it is an atmosphere delivered out of sheer hatred and undiluted bigotry and that should have no part to play in Scottish society in 2016.

Indeed ... remind me, Bryce ... when was there last a victory parade of any sorts, let alone an open-topped bus parade, when either of the Poison twins won anything ?

(actually - serious question ... was there EVER one ?)

I wonder if BHS are going to say they are/have a 'club' and just keep going.

Maybe Bryce can advise them of how it's done.

Indeed ... remind me, Bryce ... when was there last a victory parade of any sorts, let alone an open-topped bus parade, when either of the Poison twins won anything ?

(actually - serious question ... was there EVER one ?)

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/old-firm-game-drove-up-domestic-violence-incidents-by-43-per-cent-xgpfl7927?shareToken=e6ded96e0536ebc76a9f56449104928b

Old Firm game drove up domestic violence incidents by 43 per cent

Excess drinking behind most incidents, say police

:wtf:

Haha.  David Tanner said that anyone who didn't miss the Old Firm game was "lying through their teeth".

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/old-firm-game-drove-up-domestic-violence-incidents-by-43-per-cent-xgpfl7927?shareToken=e6ded96e0536ebc76a9f56449104928b

Incredible.

There's a lot of pussyfooting around but it is clear that domestic violence has a direct connection to OF games and their knuckle dragging fans.

Haha.  David Tanner said that anyone who didn't miss the Old Firm game was "lying through their teeth".

Ah right. I remember now.

Jambo-Jimbo

But it's the game Scotland has needed, been waiting for and above all else, has missed.

It might have been missed by the knuckle dragging bigots from either club and their sympathisers in the bigot infested media.

But it hasn't been missed by the poor wife's & girlfriends on the receiving end from their bigoted scum of a partner, nor the A&E staff who have to deal with the drunken aftermath of the said bigots.

Nothing to do with Rangers winning and more to do with Hibs not winning, I am firmly in the Rangers to win camp and I find it difficult to understand any Hearts fan who wants Hibs to win the Scottish cup final.

Fort Vallance

Liar

Seymour M Hersh

Hey moron. You let your club die.

Nothing to do with Rangers winning and more to do with Hibs not winning, I am firmly in the Rangers to win camp and I find it difficult to understand any Hearts fan who wants Hibs to win the Scottish cup final.

Its a difficult one. I don't want Hibs to win the cup. However I don't want Rangers to win the cup even more than I don't want Hibs to win it. So who do I want to win next month? Answer no-one, but when it comes down to it Hibs winning will be easier to stomach for me.

I think Scottish football loses what little integrity it has left if Rangers represent it in Europe next season.

Can you imagine anyone else on Sky talking about a Liverpool/Man U or Spurs Arsenal game in the same way (ie as if everyone in England cares about these clubs) ? Would Chelsea fans give a shit about a Manchester derby in the way we're force fed the Sky/media bullshit surrounding the OF fixture ?

For me it's about the Glasgow mentality of they're "miles better" - they can't understand why someone couldn't or wouldn't be bothered about this fixture. When I speak to Rangers fans about this (and there are a quite a few expats in these parts) they dismiss it out of hand and will not discuss it. We're all just jealous, apparently.

gerriatrick

Is your point that some Hearts have an affiliation to the values of Rangers (whatevertheyarecalled)?

Or simply have a preference for one team over the other?

It's on reflection of the survey on another thread, but now you mention it ( and I never even thought of it) affiliation of their values could have something to do with it.

Lesser of two evils

August Landmesser

Lesser of two evils

Indeed. If it were Sevco v Dundee Utd in the final, I bet that poll would be overwhelming majority support for Utd, and if it were Hibs v Celtic, majority (maybe not overwhelming) support for Celtic.

I can't decide what's worse "we've won the cup again" or "we've won the cup after all these years". It will be insufferable no matter who wins.

For me it's about the Glasgow mentality of they're "miles better" - they can't understand why someone couldn't or wouldn't be bothered about this fixture. When I speak to Rangers fans about this (and there are a quite a few expats in these parts) they dismiss it out of hand and will not discuss it. We're all just jealous, apparently.

This one's especially fun for me as a foreigner.  "No, believe it or not I had zero interest in your 'worldwide (in)famous' derby when I didn't live in Scotland, and I still don't have any interest in it now."  I'm just jealous though.

I absolutely love this stuff, i've seen the other thread... :)

The obsession with Rangers, the chip on the shoulder regarding those childish "big cousins from the west" jibes, i knew it got to some folk bad. But...

That jambos - albeit clearly a small minority - are willing to set aside a cornerstone, passed down from father to son for generations, of Edinburgh football rivalry re hibs famous wait for a Cup win? For us? Well well. We are flattered.. :)

All because we, in blue, had the sheer audacity not to go away quietly, curl up and die. How. Very. Dare we. 

On behalf of Rangers and all bears... Sorry ;)

• Maple Leaf locked this topic