Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

Capacity 17,000 less 2000 for Spurs/segregation less another 500 (Section D)press/corporates

Leaving 14000 available.

10000 season tickets holders have till 13th to book their seats.

Leaving c4000 available for public to book online/telephone/queuing.

Public sales should go very soon.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sierra Delta

Online queue is massive. Will be lucky to get in for at least 30 mins to get my Season Ticket seat.

It's reserved for 7 days.

Go back to sleep :thumbsup:

been waiting in a queue online since 9.45 - and the little bar telling me how long I have to wait keeps going backwards! :down:

Ribery's Face

Online queue is massive. Will be lucky to get in for at least 30 mins to get my Season Ticket seat.

Once again what's the point and you waiting inthe queue slowing it down for everyone else when you can get it any time next week

boabyarsebiscuit

Looks like 1,000+ in the actual queue at the Ticket Office. TV camera crews there and everything.

Chris Benoit

I seem to be about five minutes away from getting one online.

I've been like that for 15 mins :(

Bar now full but not letting me in :angry:

Son Of Anarchy

went online at 09.45, 2 tickets bought (my old season ticket seat)by 10.06 :thumbsup: chuffed to bits. ?77 inc booking fee,one for section G and one for section B. Get in there!

Yes, it is. I'll still pay it, but it's horrificly over-priced and was the same at the Paks game.

Agree to disagree. Could easily have held it in Murrayfield, lowered the prices by a tenner and still made alot more than it'll make at Tynecastle.

Few things...

IIRC, Bordeaux game was over ?30. I think that ?26 is a bargain, quite frankly. As for the Paks game, again very competitive. As for Murrayfield, Tynecastle is our big chance to get something out of this. Murrayfield would pretty much guarantee victory for Spurs.

Was on e-tickets, had mine and my mates ST reserved, in the basket, ready to buy........ AND one extra, ready to buy.

PC crashed while trying to update my iPhone.

:facepalm:

Now i cant get back in.

:lol:

trying to do online and the bars full maroon but the page just keeps refreshing ahhhhh!!!!!

Try coming in from here eTickets

It worked for me.

I'll get mine at some point during the week when it isn't crazy busy.

I just hope that Season Ticket holders plus those that cared to go on Thursday get a ticket. All those folk that didn't bother for Paks cannot moan if they don't get a Tottenham ticket, IMO.

Ribery's Face

Was on e-tickets, had mine and my mates ST reserved, in the basket, ready to buy........ AND one extra, ready to buy.

PC crashed while trying to update my iPhone.

:facepalm:

Now i cant get back in.

:lol:

###### sake do u not know you can get tem anytime. So many people on here don't have a clue!

Its been a long time baby

Can anyone say that Cat B ST's are safe for a ticket? and if so how many can you buy?

Its been a long time baby

Will all you ST holders get of the f***** online website. Your tickets are safe!!!!

Yeah mate but was told that I cant cos mine is a cat B so im staying on!!

Biffa Bacon

###### sake do u not know you can get tem anytime. So many people on here don't have a clue!

Fair point Mike, but who is to say that they shouldn't get them now, they have as much right as anyone else to stand in queue. I will choose to pop down when its not so busy but hey ho, each to their own :ninja:

Did you read my post???

IM TRYING TO GET ONE EXTRA

Captain America

E-tickets is goosed. The bar is full, but it keeps refreshing without moving page.

Mines done that but just didn't touch it and got through eventually.

Tickets Booked for old man and bro.

I'll get mine at some point during the week when it isn't crazy busy.

I just hope that Season Ticket holders plus those that cared to go on Thursday get a ticket. All those folk that didn't bother for Paks cannot moan if they don't get a Tottenham ticket, IMO.

:verysmug:

I'm alright jack

:)

Clacks Jambo

E-tickets is goosed. The bar is full, but it keeps refreshing without moving page.

Don't shut the page down, I was like that for 10 minutes then eventualy got in

Ribery's Face

Fair point Mike, but who is to say that they shouldn't get them now, they have as much right as anyone else to stand in queue. I will choose to pop down when its not so busy but hey ho, each to their own :ninja:

Didn't reload he was getting one extra, sorry dude fair point. But all I'm saying is there are people pointlessly standing in this queue and waiting in the queue online slowing it Dow for everyone when they could pop in anytime next week and get their tickets without waiting for ages

Got to the end of the bar on e-tickets...your session has now timed out, please try again. Noooooo!

Tried again, straight in, tickets bought.

Aye that happened with Marty (Mr Benoit to the rest of you! :lol: )

Shit I'm effin hyper now

Chris Benoit

I got ******* lucky, pop up said I'd timed out, signed back in and got 2 tickets right away, cracking seats too :smuggy:

I am a non season ticket holder but have got 2 tickets. There was still a fair few left including a few sections with more than 50% about 5 mins ago. My bar online stayed full red for about 10 mins before I got through. I was online in the queue from about 9:35. Hope this info helps some still waiting.

I got ******* lucky, pop up said I'd timed out, signed back in and got 2 tickets right away, cracking seats too :smuggy:

Snap.

I managed to get online to book a couple but I have forgotten my registration details for the eticket system! It's my customer reference number from when I had the season ticket and it won't let me create a new account as my details are already registered. What a klutz. :D :D :D

Non ST holder, had been waiting in an online queue since about 9:20, just got tickets, still tons left by the look of it. Very impressed by the online system.

Same here! Squeaky bum time for a minute there!

Be patient my friend , dont close the window.

Got to the end of the bar on e-tickets...your session has now timed out, please try again. Noooooo!

Tried again, straight in, tickets bought.

Thanks for telling me that i waited in the que for ages then opened a new tab and got on straight away :rolleyes: o well got 2 seats in N3 so i am happy :thumbsup:

Pants Shaton

Will all you ST holders get of the f***** online website. Your tickets are safe!!!!

Not the case - my block of 3 season tickets was available for general sale - unbelievable!

The bar has been full and refreshing for a while now. I've not missed a home game for about 10 years but don't have a season ticket/didn't get one last season because I couldn't afford to get one at the start.

Me for the last half an hour: :sob:

Tickets bought online for section F. Don't worry, still loads left. After the bar goes fully maroon it still takes a minute of refreshing to get in.

Thanks for telling me that i waited in the que for ages then opened a new tab and got on straight away :rolleyes: o well got 2 seats in N3 so i am happy :thumbsup:

N3 didn't loom available when I was on so I settled for P. Oh well.

Archived