Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmfc_liam06

Is it priority for ST holders until the 13th. Sick of all these part timers claiming they are getting a ticket today.

Ribery's Face

How big is the queue now?

Round to the left of the icket office, right back to past the old school now

The Hearts e-ticket site seems to be down at the moment.

I log in and get an error:

WE'RE SORRY!

THERE HAS BEEN AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. PLEASE RETURN TO TICKET HOME TO BROWSE AGAIN. IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jambof3tornado

Anyone whinging about prices for the home leg better not even bother looking at those for the away tie, which will probably be ?50 and upwards.

Bollox

Ribery's Face

The Hearts e-ticket site seems to be down at the moment.

I log in and get an error:

WE'RE SORRY!

THERE HAS BEEN AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. PLEASE RETURN TO TICKET HOME TO BROWSE AGAIN. IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

They don't come on sale until 10 maby that's why

Would season ticket holders please cool your jets as your seats are safe and ready to claim before Saturday next week!

That wasn't meant in the way that was getting thrown in folks faces earlier this morning mate. :thumbsup:

Deans Jambo

Is it priority for ST holders until the 13th. Sick of all these part timers claiming they are getting a ticket today.

No non season ticket holders can buy seats that aren't season ticket seats today.

Round to the left of the icket office, right back to past the old school now

Wowzers. Knowing how slow the staff in there are it will take hours to get in!

MelonFarmer

::facepaw::

Disagree with that bit. We average 14k most weeks, and most of those fans will get tickets. The only ones who may miss out are the ones jumping on the band wagon, the same fans who only make an appearance for Cup Finals etc.

We need to promote the club as much as possible. We average 14,000 so should we not try up that and introduce the club to potential new fans for the future? I'd rather more folk were Jambos than oldfirm gloryhunters.

Deans Jambo

That wasn't meant in the way that was getting thrown in folks faces earlier this morning mate. :thumbsup:

I know bud your doing it the right way. Not quite understanding why s.ticket holders need to stand in a queue at this time of the morning unless their buying extra tickets.

Jam Tarts 1874

It seems that some people are incapable of understanding the very simple information that is on the Hearts website. And some people claim Britain IS NOT dumbing down! Jeezo!

Its been a long time baby

Where does it say on the club web site that CatB ticket holders are not entitled to a ticket? Clarity anyone?

Was on etickets on the WS last night and entered my ST Cat B details and it said me I don't have the privilege to buy a ticket for this game, I sit in the Roseburn

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone whinging about prices for the home leg better not even bother looking at those for the away tie, which will probably be ?50 and upwards.

Was just about to post that mate, tickets for the Man City game in the East Stand at WHL are ?70 a pop, and ?58 for restricted view, and folk are quibbling at a few quid on the price of a ticket for the home leg :wacko:

portobellojambo1

It will be anything from ?31-?80

I suspect they will probably put this into somewhere between a Category A and Category B class game meaning tickets could be about ?55-?75 a head. With ?34 for my reserved seat at Tynecastle I hope, if nothing else, the weather is decent on both evenings :teehee:

Mr Loverman

Queue is well past the entrance to the away end, it'll be a long wait for some but everyone that's there should get a ticket.

Chris Benoit

I'm surrounded by ST holders,....... Whats the point?

They might be smug but their not ******* bright are they?

Where does it say on the club web site that CatB ticket holders are not entitled to a ticket? Clarity anyone?

Hearts -v- Spurs, in a Europa League pre-qualifying match, will definitely be a Cat.A game.

Ribery's Face

Queue is now past the old school on the corner at the bottom of McLeod street!

portobellojambo1

Hearts -v- Spurs, in a Europa League pre-qualifying match, will definitely be a Cat.A game.

Cannot see it being any other way Gasman. When you consider that THFC will be getting the full Roseburn Stand, and consider the number of Cat A ST holders we have, and whose seats are safe until next Saturday, the tickets sale today could turn into a bit of a logistical nightmare for the staff.

Just because I live round the corner from the ground I was thinking of popping round and getting my seat added to my smartcard today, but if there is a queue already I might just pop in on the way home from work one day.

Ribery's Face

Boy at front has been here since 4am

**** off! Seriously? Haha. Most people in the queue now will get a ticket!

Chris Benoit

Boy at front has been here since 4am

**** that, in a q on the e-ticket site should get in in about 3 mins

crossed-fingers.jpg

Got through to ticket office on phone, was advised that they are only selling tickets to season ticket holders and to try online!

No mention of that on website! RAGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online website crashed.

Biffa Bacon

MAN, as soon as I got on every bloody seat in section C and D were gone! WTF?!

Some section Ds were getting evicted, some uefa regulation, presumably the will be re-housed in non Season Ticket D and C seats :mellow:

Empty seats in Sections C and E have been reserved for section D ST holders whose seats have been given to UEFA.

I've got my tickets for section B, though at the same price would rather be C or D!

Anyhoo... LET'S GET IN TAE THOSE SOUTHERN ****S!

Paulie Walnut

Well thats me sorted 2 ticket online section F.

Not bad for a glory hunting, non season ticket, non euro trip travelling, i don't deserve a ticket because i'm not a super fan only go to the big games part time supporter!

Ribery's Face

Got through to ticket office on phone, was advised that they are only selling tickets to season ticket holders and to try online!

No mention of that on website! RAGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online website crashed.

No way, there on general sale for non ST holders!

MAN, as soon as I got on every bloody seat in section C and D were gone! WTF?!

Hearts have "withdrawn" about 1/4 of Section D, so all the Season Ticket holders there will need to be relocated, possibly to any non-ST seats in C & D? :unsure:

Online setup worked well ... got the seat next to us for my wee nephew ...

Will of course get our season ticket guaranteed seats later on at leisure

:pleasing:

kingantti1874

No restriction on numbers being sold!!! These will be gone in an hour IMO... I've got mine safely tucked into pocket :-)

Back of the Bus

Empty seats in Sections C and E have been reserved for section D ST holders whose seats have been given to UEFA.

Makes sense. I'd be raging if I was in D Upper and got hoofed to row 3 in Section A......

kingantti1874

Thought these would be limited to 2, bit shan no chance all the people at the back will get tickets

Archived