Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

Robbo-Jambo

Going by the numbers initially available in the Roseburn I THINK that they are reserved (Sections H & J)

Cheers FF :thumbsup:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexton Hardcastle

6PM kick off on BBC site

Says that for all the fixtures.

Pretty sure it staed 7.45 on the ticketing site

hope it doesn't rain :thumbsup:

It needs to be really blustery for 5 to get any rain. I'll be fine but thanks for your concern.thumbsup.gif

Just got a txt from a hibby mate letting me know him and a couple of his mates got tickets.

There really should have been some kind of policy in place for this,it seems anybody could buy one.

Harry Palmer

Sold out....

Fortunately with my previous purchase history, I should be safe.

:sweat:

Just got a txt from a hibby mate letting me know him and a couple of his mates got tickets.

There really should have been some kind of policy in place for this,it seems anybody could buy one.

:seething:

Footballfirst

There will probably be another few hundred unsold ST seats that will be available next weekend. There will inevitably be some ST holders on holiday or who can't or won't pay the price of the tickets.

lawriejambo

If my seat has been sold I will demand one for the 2nd leg for the inconvenience

Ive just logged into e-ticketing and the game is sold out.

No message saying my seat was reserved as other posters have said.

What I dont get is why didnt it allow me to purchase my reserved seat ?

:what:

Why would a Hibs fan want to go along to a Hearts match in Europe and sit there in misery thinking about how their own team will never get such a big match for years (if ever).

Back of the Bus

Yep. It seems they were handing them in any old number to any old punter. There should have been a purchase history policy in place which ensured that those without ST's, that still go along to games when they can, got the first crack at the whip..... Oh, and there should have been a cap of 4 tickets a head.

They must have thought this particular fixture wasn't going to be popular.....

:whistling:

Maybe season ticket seats were blocked from purchase for the sales today so as other people then couldn't buy them.

Back of the Bus

Did you log into e-tickets using the customer number on your smartcard?

I did and it immediately said my seat was reserved.

What a sad individual your Hibs mate must be buying tickets for games of your biggest rivals. And as for Hearts allowing people with no purchase history to buy tickets you should be feckin ashamed of themselves.

:what:

Why would a Hibs fan want to go along to a Hearts match in Europe and sit there in misery thinking about how their own team will never get such a big match for years (if ever).

They maybe want to see spurs?

Feckin w****** anyway!!!

Yep. It seems they were handing them in any old number to any old punter. There should have been a purchase history policy in place which ensured that those without ST's, that still go along to games when they can, got the first crack at the whip..... Oh, and there should have been a cap of 4 tickets a head.

I agree but I would have capped it at 2 tickets per head

They must have thought this particular fixture wasn't going to be popular.....

:whistling:

Harry Palmer

Maybe season ticket seats were blocked from purchase for the sales today so as other people then couldn't buy them.

Think that was the case. It gave % of tickets available in each section etc.

From 10% to 40% was the range. And then available seats to purchase. :)

Just text him back thanking him for giving our club money.

Totally peed of at him and hearts over this mate!!!

Logged on and bought my seat within seconds, but reading through this thread I can't help but feel Hearts have made an arse of this.

Think that was the case. It gave % of tickets available in each section etc.

From 10% to 40% was the range. And then available seats to purchase. :)

Cheers mate. ?

B*ll*cks

Out last night and up too late.

Didn't think tickets would be up so quick and that ticket buying history might help...

Anyone got a spare ticket (or even better two)?

Thursday night was best at Tynie for a long time.

K

Says that for all the fixtures.

Pretty sure it staed 7.45 on the ticketing site

Could be the case if moved for tv

Waste of time orrrrrr.... i have a seat and a spare to sell.

I,ll buy it if you still have , got my season ticket one , my daughter is after one

Cheers

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss done it online got my st seat and a seat in g ill take the 1 in g and give my dad my st seat does any1 know when the away leg tickets go on sale and please tell me that st holders get them first

lawriejambo

Did you log into e-tickets using the customer number on your smartcard?

I did and it immediately said my seat was reserved.

Yes logged in with my customer ref no *****

Nowt saying my seat was reserved. The women on the phone at ticketmaster told me my seat had been sold. then told me to call Hearts ...

Something not right.

for the love of god.....Yes this is what happened. i doubt Hearts sold 16,000 in two hours!!!

That is what the website said last night so that non and season ticket fans knew exactly what to do today and this week.

A lot of folk are panicking for nothing for the lack of reading a simple statement. No need for an ulcer. Stroll in through the week and get your ticket that you earned as a season ticket holder ( and i speak as a non season holder)

There was simply no way that the club at 1 days notice could create a voucher system or prepare a "know your hearts exam" that folk had to pass to get a ticket. Although i accept that tickets sales could have been limited per person. I just took one but could have had plenty.

Well done the ticket office staff today. Whatever they pay you it's never enough on a day like this!

kingantti1874

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss done it online got my st seat and a seat in g ill take the 1 in g and give my dad my st seat does any1 know when the away leg tickets go on sale and please tell me that st holders get them first

Well given we have 5 times more season ticket holders than we will get seats that won't count for much

Think I got the very last ticket on sale today Section B row 1... not the best but at least its a ticket!

I waited in the queue 2 hours for my family tickets. They got them online and I still had ages to wait in queue. I will go for mine tomorrow as I couldnt wait after 11, dont trust them to put it on my ticket online or phone.. I was there 50 mins before it opened and was down past the school then...Public sale will sell out today as seems to be no limit to what you can buy...

Hearts usually make an erse of things,,, If my seat has been sold it wont be I predict a riot, there will be one... :verymad:

5284f825-14e7-eb0c.jpg

Wowzers! My mate just sent me this.

Glad I'm a smug ST holder.

That must have been taken around 10ish as my CRV is still at the back of the parked cars

Cardiac Rucksack

Ive not finalised my season ticket yet. Whoops. Need to scramble around for a ticket. Idiot.

kingantti1874

Nowt saying my seat was reserved. The women on the phone at ticketmaster told me my seat had been sold. then told me to call Hearts ...

Something not right.

That's not good

Got one online in section N3.

Went back to try and get one for my flatmate and it was sold out.

I must have got one of the last ones.

thumbsup.gif

Ribery's Face

As a ST holder I'm terribly bloody sorry we inconvenienced your ass by paying for games all year

:seething:

Have been a ST holder for the last 13 years. I'm sorry I couldn't afford to get a renewal.

Exactly. This is a disgrace. :verymad:

Can't even get my seat in N2 as its not on the map.

Not looking good.

Give me a shout if you have any probs Marc thumbsup.gif

B*ll*cks

Out last night and up too late.

Didn't think tickets would be up so quick and that ticket buying history might help...

Anyone got a spare ticket (or even better two)?

Thursday night was best at Tynie for a long time.

K

Some of people were buying 5 or 6 each today,might pop up on Ebay or maybe even here. Wont be cheap though.

Cardiac Rucksack

Some of people were buying 5 or 6 each today,might pop up on Ebay or maybe even here. Wont be cheap though.

Should have been 2 per customer. Imo.

Something not right.

Oh dear , hopefully ticketmaster think your seat has been sold because it's not up for sale due to being reserved.

Why are so many people of the opinion that we should stiff Spurs on the allocation and give them the bare minimum 5%?

As far as I'm concerned the negotiations between the clubs should see that the higher a percentage we give them at Tynie the higher they give us at WHL. So if by giving them the entire Roseburn we guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket for WHL can get one then is that not a positive conclusion?

too right

e- **** it, can't be arsed getting involved in all that. But people trying to take advantage of the way Hearts sold tickets are scum.

kingantti1874

He's playing, other wise the mods can just pm the cops his details for trying to sell above face value

Something not right.

Do you happen to sit in Section D row 20-28 ?

Archived